Love Maui Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$750 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$750 Package Price

Love Maui Weddings is a full-service wedding planning and coordinating company in Lahaina, Hawaii. Since 1995, they’ve been working with couples for all sorts of events. These instances range from the organization of intimate beach weddings all the way to upscale parties where 200 guests are celebrating newlyweds. Love Maui Weddings will gladly customize packages to fit their clients' budget and individual preferences. Their level of involvement depends on what the couple has in mind; for weddings and vow renewals, they’ll do partial, full, or day-of coordination.

Love Maui Weddings has orchestrated land, sea, and air events. Their bottom-line is they want their clients to love their wedding day. This company's packages cover simplistic weddings to truly open-ended packages involving one-of-a-kind plans that you and your sweetheart concoct. An example of their speciality coordination would be the arrangement of starting out in a helicopter on your wedding day. Their quality services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • Guestlist
  • To-do lists
  • Referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jane K. Married on 06/19/2022

Awesome!. Perfect day

Vickie helped us get the perfect beach/sunset wedding! The minister she chose for us was so warm and friendly and caring. The girl who did my hair and makeup (Lori) was awesome and even took pictures for us. She was punctual , professional and also very friendly. Vickie’s assistant , whom we first met at our vow renewal beach setting, (Valerie) couldn’t have been any more nicer and took so many great pictures. I told her she should quit her day job and become a professional photographer. She was that good. Everything turned out just perfect. Just what I wanted and Vickie gave us great tips on what to see and where to eat in Maui . She knows how to plan a wedding . Highly recommend her and her services.
    Jane and Keith June 2022.
  • Pat
    Pat S. Married on 05/13/2022

50th Anniversary Ceremony

Vickie was Amazing to work with. Very quick to respond to any questions. The Ceramony was Above & Beyond what I expected. I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. I Highly recommend Love Maui Weddings !!

Love Maui Weddings's reply:

Mahalo Pat for this sweet review. It was an honor to assist you with your planning and icing on the cake to get to meet you and Jerry as well as all of your friends and family at the ceremony. Cheers to many more!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Love Maui Weddings 1
Exclusive

DJ Boomshot DJ Boomshot Wedding DJs

I've had the pleasure to work with Vickie and her staff many times over the years, and every wedding I've seen them put together has been flawless. Vickie is an absolute pleasure to work with. She has a very friendly, no-stress personality, and is a total pro at what she does. Speaking as a vendor, she makes my job as a dj much easier by making sure I have all my information well beforehand, and clear communication and cues on the day-of. Do me a favor, and hire us both together 'cause I love working with her !

Kapalua Cliff House Kapalua Cliff House Historic Weddings

Dolphin Dream Weddings is an excellent Wedding Planner. They are creative, knowledgeable, and professional. They take the worry out of Wedding events so the Wedding Party can just focus on their special day. As a vendor that has worked with Dolphin Dream Weddings for years, I've seen them help so many in making Maui a perfect place to get married. Wedding parties have told me how wonderful working with Dolphin Dream Weddings has been and are so thankful for all they do!

P.O. Box 10546 Lahaina, HI, 96761
Location of (Love Maui Weddings)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding