Love Maui Weddings Reviews

Love Maui Weddings 7
  • Dawn

Dawn Galic · Married on 05/30/2019

Wonderful experience!

We live on the mainland and called Love Maui Weddings and they planned everything for us. We weren't able to meet or interview the planner, videographer, photographer, minister or musician, so they did all the work for us. We showed up for our special day and everything came out beautifully! The photos were so beautiful, the video was perfect, the location was gorgeous and everything fell into place and turned out better than expected. Mahalo Love Maui Weddings for all your hard work and planning. It was more than we had ever dreamed!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Love Maui Weddings 8
  • Sara

Sara Clare · Married on 05/05/2019

Perfect Day

Love Maui Weddings helped us plan the absolute BEST day. It truly was more beautiful and special than we had ever dreamed of. Everything came together so perfectly with the help of Vickie & Rick at Love Maui Weddings.
    Our transportation was wonderful. Our Officiant was kind, caring, and delivered a beautiful Hawaiian ceremony. The flowers and flower circle on the beach were stunning.
    Vickie and Rick were very responsive and helpful and patient with this nervous bride!
    Guests keep telling us that it was the most beautiful wedding they’ve ever attended...definitely a huge success!! Most special day of our life to date.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Love Maui Weddings 9

Rachel Dong · Married on 12/27/2018

Fantastic Sunset Wedding

Vickie and her team at Love Maui Weddings were fantastic! Although we have visited Maui many times, I had no idea where to start planning. With her help and quick response time, we were able to organize the day of our dreams complete with a (surprise) dolphin jumping in the ocean! Vickie and Rick accommodated our location request and were able to book the photographer, ukulele player and officiant of choice. Andrea, our day of coordinator was fantastic. She even offered to film the ceremony for us so that we might show guests who were not able to attend. I would highly recommend Vickie and Rick and can't wait to come back to our special spot on Maui!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Love Maui Weddings 10
    Love Maui Weddings 11
    Love Maui Weddings 12

Love Maui Weddings's reply:

Mahalo Rachel! It was such a pleasure to be your wedding planner. Our team works hard to make sure the day goes smoothly and to beyond your expectations when at all possible. We hope you will return to Maui soon and bring your family and friends. Warm Alohas to you and mahalo for your kind words and review.

Dale Johnson · Married on 11/10/2018

Like Family

Vickie is a wonderful person. She treats her clients like family, and her attention to detail to my new wife and I's modest wedding was fantastic. She takes time to get to know her customers and takes a genuine interest in their lives. Vickie takes the time to communicate with her customers, gets to know them, and makes them very comfortable with what is a very important day in their lives, while still being professional. I highly recommend LoveMauiWeddinngs. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Lisa Bazzanella · Married on 09/29/2018

A Perfect and Magical Wedding!

Love Maui Weddings created a perfect and magical wedding day for us. Vicki and Rick were so organized and professional that we didn't have to think or worry about any details. We chose the "Love Story" package and we couldn't have been more pleased. The photographer Frank Baranik was fabulous and Reverend Beam made our ceremony special and personal. Our flowers were unbelievably beautiful and Kapalua Bay Beach was the perfect spot to have a sunset wedding. It was just the two of us so we wanted it to be just about "us", and that was definitely achieved. We looked at a lot of Maui wedding companies and I'm so happy we chose Love Maui Weddings. Thanks Vicki & Rick!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Love Maui Weddings 13
    Love Maui Weddings 14
    Love Maui Weddings 15

Aloha Lisa and John,
    Thank you so much for your very kind words. It was our honor to assist you with your wedding planning. We are so very happy that you loved your Love Maui Wedding ceremony and vendors. We can't wait to see you return for a vow renewal in the future! All the very best and "mahalo" again for taking the time to write this sweet review!

Joy · Married on 08/27/2018

Vicki is the Best...Never been to Maui but she was very helpful. We got Vicki's information from a friend of ours, and she handled everything and was very pleasant to work with, she and Rick went above and beyond to make sure our special day was a day to remember. We highly recommend using Love Maui Weddings you can't ask for nicer people to work with, we hope to return for our 5 year Anniversary. Thanks again Rick and Vicki Jackson for making our day so special!!! Y'all Rock...

Sent on 09/12/2018

Laura · Married on 07/27/2018

Extremely personable and responsive! I highly recommend Love Maui Weddings!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Love Maui Weddings 16
    Love Maui Weddings 17

Melissa · Married on 07/25/2018

Not knowing anything about Maui but wanting to get married here, I found Vickie and Love Maui Weddings to be awesome to work with. Vickie walked me through all the decisions to plan our beach ceremony, listened to my wishes, and selected a great venue (Makena Cove) and super vendors to make our ceremony special. Very stress free. The Love Maui Weddings team is very knowledgeable about the area and has relationships with vendors to match you with the details you desire for your wedding. If you are thinking of getting married on Maui, you must have Love Maui Weddings as your planner.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Kathy · Married on 06/19/2018

Vickie helped me plan my ideal vow renewal. She was the absolute best. When my confidence in people was down, Vickie stepped in to see that our plans were realized. Kris was an added bonus. Love you Vickie and Kris and all the best to you!!!! Kathy

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Love Maui Weddings 18

Kim · Married on 02/10/2018

Amazing experience with Love Maui Weddings!! Wonderful team all the way around! Excellent people to work with! Our day was so very special. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Julie · Married on 12/04/2017

Vicki (one of the owners) is seriously wonderful to work with, very friendly, got back to me in a timely matter, was very thourough in explaining details and giving suggestions etc. They made the whole process very laid back and easy! I would highly recommend them to others!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 10/20/2017

I can't thank Vickie and Rick Jackson enough for the amazing work they did for us this year. We live in AZ and got married in Maui so I would have been an emotional disaster without them! They coordinated every vendor throughout the process and even more importantly EVERYTHING on the day of my wedding. I had zero stress on my wedding day because of Dolphin Dream Weddings and their incredible recommendations. Thanks to them our day turned out absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Love Maui Weddings 19
    Love Maui Weddings 20
    Love Maui Weddings 21
    Love Maui Weddings 22
    Love Maui Weddings 23
    Love Maui Weddings 24

Scott · Married on 08/08/2017

My wife Debbie and I got married on the beach in Kapalua Bay in August 2017 and the experience was beyond our wildest dreams and expectations. The venue, the accommodations, the planning and the photography were all outstanding. We were thrilled with the final results. Vickie and the team were great to work with... she was flexible, made great recommendations and also sought our input to customize the experience to our needs. I would highly recommend a destination wedding through Dolphin Dream Weddings.

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Love Maui Weddings 25

Love Maui Weddings's reply:

Scott and Debbie, we so enjoyed planning your wedding and working with you on the details. You had a lovely wedding day and our vendors talked about how pretty Debbie looked! I so enjoyed meeting you and working alongside you! All the very best to you! (Vickie)

Michele · Married on 06/06/2017

When we decided on a destination wedding in Maui, we did a lot of research and decided to go with Vickie Love Maui Wedding / Dolphin Dream Weddings. This was one of the best decisions that we have ever made! Vickie was very quick to respond to all my emails and phone calls, I think I probably sent her over 100 emails in a three month period. She took the time and walked me through all the steps and decisions that needed to made along the way. She always confirmed with me before booking a vendor, just incase I changed my mind, which happened a lot. Our wedding was perfect and stress free because of Vickie.

Mahalo nui loa (Thank you from the heart) Vickie for making our day special and perfect!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Krista · Married on 04/14/2017

We loved working with Vickie Jackson and the vendors she provided. Everything was perfect and so stress free - I can't imagine a better wedding day! It is clear Vickie and her team and highly experienced and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Lesa · Married on 12/16/2016

I have family in Maui and thought we could plan our daughter's wedding...I wasted so much time on the internet! From the first email with Vickie Jackson to the final vow, everything was taken care of and in a way that only experienced Maui wedding professionals can do! Our daughter was concerned about pictures and how her hair would look...she had an exact idea how she wanted her hair. The hairstylist, Beth, came to our room two days before the wedding to do a dry run...worth every penny!! When the bride tried on her dress (it had recently been altered) with her hair done, we all teared up....even Beth! We all decided a slight alteration was needed for the wedding day and her hair was perfect!! Absolutely everything exceeded our expectations!!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Shana · Married on 11/26/2016

I can definitely recommend Dolphin Dream Weddings!!! My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary and had a vow renewal ceremony and dinner at Merriman's in Maui. We had a party of 20 and it was perfect. Vickie helped me pick everything from a distance, but I felt comfortable with every choice made.

We had doves for service and it was pretty amazing. (The kids still remember this). The dinner at Merriman's was perfect, as well as the location of the ceremony. They created a personalized menu for our party. I had some favors delivered from another island and they received them and held the box for me with no issue. Overall, it was as stress free as could possibly be! lol!

I can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Jo · Married on 11/16/2016

I called the concierge desk where we were planning to stay for two weeks only about a month before the vacation. This was a very spontaneous decision. Vickie at Dolphin weddings was recommended (I had been online and had no idea how to select a service, so that's when I decided to call for a recommendation) and she was back in contact with me quickly. I wanted a very simple, no fuss wedding that would include just seven people. First, she never put pressure on me to 'upgrade' to more expensive services. She truly listened to what we wanted and made every effort to give us the right package based on our desires. She was fabulously responsive, especially on the day of our event. I suddenly started to text her questions, some of which she had already covered with me, but that I didn't fully process, like why we were having the ceremony on the beach and not the lawn, etc.
    I made it clear that I wanted something that would accommodate my partially handicapped sister and she was extremely proactive about it. The venue, the restaurant, the flowers, the hairdresser who came to our condo, the Hawaiian officiant, onsite coordinator, photographer...everything went like clockwork and seamlessly. It was perfect!
    I would definitely use Vickie again (but plan not to! This should do it for us!), and I would recommend her to anyone. Great personality! Thank you for making our very short-planned event so wonderful.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/10/2016

Aloha!
    We booked our wedding in Maui through Dolphin Dream/Love Maui Weddings based on a friend's advice/review and we were definitely not disappointed! Vickie was thorough and prompt with her communications throughout the planning stages, and her onsite coordinator, photographer, videographer, and minister were very professional and excellent to work with. We had a traditional Hawaiian wedding, booked a wedding cake and luau reception through Vickie, and were also assisted with the marriage license; everything went smoothly and stress free. I'm a type-A, neurotic bride, and had so many questions and made multiple last minute changes, but Vickie was great to work with and was very reassuring and accommodating. Vickie had a plan B for any issues we could possibly have on the day of, and everything turned out so much better than we expected. Great value for couples looking for a small, intimate beach wedding!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Catherine · Married on 11/05/2016

Rick and Vickie Jackson of Love Maui Weddings/Dolphin Dream Weddings did a fantastic job with our vow renewal at beautiful Kapalua Bay Beach on Maui! Everything went so smoothly and we didn't have to worry about a thing, they took care of everything for us! We loved the minister and he performed such a beautiful ceremony! I highly recommend Rick and Vickie Jackson for your wedding or vow renewal. They are so professional and skilled at what they do and provide such excellent service, you will be very pleased! Thank you Rick and Vickie for making our vow renewal a wonderful and cherished memory!

Sent on 11/23/2016
  • I

Irene · Married on 09/18/2016

So grateful to Vickie and Rick. My husband and I were on the mainland and therefore couldn't really attend to everything. She was able to book our venue (Olowalu Plantation House), made arrangements with our caterer, and on the day of when the rental company forgot to bring furniture we had ordered, she was on it and problem solved in an instant. She's so personable, knowledgable, quick to respond and will even let you know when she won't be available for a few days because she's attending another event (she always keeps you in the loop), and really cares for the couples. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/16/2017

So easy to work with. I live in Canada and she helped with every detail. My wedding was stress free and better than I ever could have hoped for. Thanks Vickie for making our wedding day so special!!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Randi · Married on 10/12/2015

Vickie and Rick from Love Maui Weddings made planning our beach wedding a breeze. They were extremely quick to respond to all of my calls and emails and supplied us with amazing vendors once we were on the island. We would highly recommend their services to anyone planning a destination wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Erin · Married on 10/06/2015

Deciding on a destination wedding in Maui was the best decision we could have made for our special day. After looking at numerous wedding planners on the web, we chose Vickie at Love Maui Weddings and the In the Name of Love package and it turned out to be beyond our wildest dreams!

As we live in Scotland all our correspondence was via email and this proved to be no problem. Right from the outset Vickie was prompt at replying to emails - due to us being 8 hours ahead I would usually send an email in the evening, go to bed and a friendly email filled with lots of detailed information, advice and guidance would be waiting for me when I woke up! Vickie always took the time to make her e-mails chatty which made it very personal.

We decided to have our wedding ceremony on the lawn at Merriman's which was suggested by Vickie as we wanted a venue which was semi private. The venue hire charge was certainly worth paying as we had the perfect setting with Kapalua Bay as the backdrop and also allowed us to have more flexibility in the range of photos & our video - lawn, beach, lava rocks beside the ocean.

Our wedding day was perfect and ran very smoothly and that is all down to Vickie and her amazing team and suppliers - my hair and make up by Beth was absolutely beautiful - my up-do stayed in place on what was a VERY windy day; Laki our wedding minister conducted a unique service which was romantic and meaningful with a little humour which put us completely at ease (particularly as you don't have a rehearsal - no problem whatsoever!), flowers by Sunya were gorgeous; both our wedding photos by Lizada Photography & video by YourWebcast were amazing, Alika on the Ukelele was fabulous and it was great having Debbie as our onsite co-ordinator there ensuring everything went to plan.

If you are looking for a stress free way to organise your wedding, I would definitely recommend a destination wedding and use Love Maui Weddings.

Sent on 11/01/2015