Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Boomshot

Based on Maui, Boomshot International Sound is a complete mobile DJ company with the experience, expertise, and professionalism to handle all of your music needs whether it be for wedding receptions, clubs, concerts, action sporting events, conventions, corporate or birthday parties, or any other event where music is required.

With over twenty years professional experience as a turntablist and mobile DJ, Jay Langworthy (pka DJ Boomshot) prides himself in paying close attention to detail while giving you the right selection of music for your occasion.

Please click link to contact us:   boomshot@maui.net

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Honolulu

28 Reviews for DJ Boomshot

Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Jay was incredible. He played a great variety of music and really got our crowd up and moving. He was responsive in our wedding planning and very professional. Besides being a nice guy he is a great DJ. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ.

Profile Picture Aubrey, 6/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Jay was amazing!! He was very professional, was on time, easy to work with, and listened to our request for music style. He hit everything right on the money. He really took our party to the next level. Our friends and family could not say enough great things about the music that night. I can't wait to use his services again at our future events. Much gratitude for making our special day a huge success.

Profile Picture Heather, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jay really made our wedding the best it could have been. He helped create such an awesome vide and got everyone dancing. He was able to mix in my must plays with other requested genera’s of music. He did this seamlessly and created such a great atmosphere that my guests are still talking about how great the music was. Jay made planning the set list and what we wanted to hear very easy which was nice with all the stress that can happen leading up to a wedding. He was open to any of our suggestions, listened and really understood what we were looking for. I would highly recommend him for any wedding or celebration. Thanks again Jay!

Profile Picture Jacob, 11/7/16, 1 Review

6 Photos

My Photo Album

6 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Love Maui Weddings has had the pleasure of working alongside DJ Boomshot on a number of weddings over the years. Each time he has "wowed" the crowd and provided the ultimate backdrop of music, fun and excitement for a great dance party. Clients have commented how easy he has been to work with on their song lists and music choices before their big day. He is such a nice guy that one bride commented that IF she had a daughter that she'd want to hire him again! We highly recommend him.

I have had the pleasure to work with DJ Boomshot on many weddings over the past years. He is one of the best in his field, is client centered and plays excellent music. Our whole staff loves Jay! I recommend him for weddings, events, and all musical DJ needs. Our clients are always happy working with DJ Boomshot.

We LOVE DJ Boomshot! He keeps the party going and has all the best music! He rocks!

Events