This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Guest Management
Stress-free planning
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Photography and Videography Services

On WeddingWire since 2023

I Do Hawaii Weddings & Events is a wedding planning business based in Honolulu, Hawaii. The team focuses on planning unique destination weddings in Hawaii. Jessica Choi, the creative director and founder, is an expert in planning and executing. Jessica studied at the Hawaii Pacific University and graduated with a general business major. Combining her degree and her passion for weddings, she created I Do Hawaii Weddings and Events. Every couple the team has worked with has brought them great joy. If there is one thing they love, it is bringing a vision to life.

Their planning process involves an initial consultation and a fitting day before the wedding, all culminating in the big day. Additionally, the team offers unlimited consultations, cost breakdowns, budgeting, management of all suppliers, dress and tuxedo rental, and full assistance on the wedding day. We also provide floral Arrangement in house were we create your dream bouque or florals for your wedding day. The I Do planners take care of every aspect of the wedding. Packages are available for a range of weddings, including beach, chapel, hotel, ranch, and garden weddings. I Do Hawaii Weddings and Events have something for everyone in their portfolio.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,995

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,995

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

1 Review
S
Sally Sent on 12/29/2023

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos

My husband and I wanted to take our pre-wedding photos in Hawaii with the beautiful scenery. Jessica and the I do crew made it happen for us. Jessica and everyone who helped us was very friendly and responsive to my emails. They had beautiful wedding gowns and we were able to reserve them in advance. The photographer was very helpful and friendly providing us tips for posing and best locations for the photos. We received all the digital photos in 1 month. The photos came out beautiful for our wedding day and everyone loved them. My husband and I are very happy to have found this place!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Jessica  Choi
Jessica Choi
Lead Planner & Owner

Korea & US Beauty Operator (BEO-20368)

Wedding planner certificate from Korean Wedding Association
Florist

As an expert in Hawaii weddings, I always strive to make dream weddings a reality with a thorough one-on-one consultation with the brides and grooms to find out their needs. In planning destination weddings, there are specific details that cannot be determined by directly coming here, so I promise to become the couple’s eyes and ears as we arrange a wedding design that prioritizes their dreams and goals.

I majored in business at Hawaii Pacific University and do wedding consults with the knowledge and know-how of designing both Hawaii and Korean-style weddings. I firmly believe customers can trust us with designing their weddings due to our many years of wedding planning experience.

In addition, I offer a modern and refined style sense along with my enthusiasm for creating your special day. I truly enjoy helping our customers with all aspects of their wedding-planning needs. From logistics to aesthetics, I am committed to continually researching and investing to make the most meaningful and beautiful wedding for you.

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours