Glamorous Events & Decor Reviews

Glamorous Events & Decor 1
Glamorous Events & Decor 2

Savannah Torres · Married on 03/02/2019

Life Savor

Laura made our wedding day such a relaxing stress-free day. Being an event planner myself I was expecting to be overwhelmed on my wedding day with making sure everything was set and ready to go. With Laura there, I was able to focus on getting married, and enjoying my time with my husband. So glad I had her there and it was the best decision!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Becky

Becky Enriquez · Married on 12/01/2018

Laura is the BEST!

Hiring Glamorous Events was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. The experience that Laura carries, will make you feel at ease. She as able to provide wonderful advice that save us money (able to stay on budget)! The day of the wedding everything was flawless, Laura and her assistant took care of everything, with their guidance our wedding vision came to life perfectly.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Glamorous Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Becky. I love working with you both. I wish you all the best in your new journey together:)

Amber · Married on 11/11/2018

Fabulous!!

Laura is phenomenal at what she does. I gave her a pretty vague idea of what my vision was, and she knew just what to do. Everything was handled the day of the wedding and I literally had nothing to worry about. In addition, her style and creativity far exceeded my expectations. Everything was beautiful. Thank you for a stress free beautiful day we will cherish forever.

Sent on 04/26/2019

gabriela · Married on 11/02/2018

Laura is amazing

Laura is amazing. She did more than I expected and I am grateful that laura was my coordinator for my wedding. She made sure my wedding went as planned without any problems. Everything came out just as I imagined. Thank you Laura for making my day easier and beautiful .

Sent on 11/13/2018

Glamorous Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Gabriela! It was great working with you both. I appreciate you taking the time to write me a review. This helps me find amazing couples like you. I wish you the very best!

Sofia · Married on 09/23/2018

Glamorous events helped bring our dream wedding to life!

The wedding planning was so daunting but from our very first meeting, I knew we were in good hands with Laura. She was great at guiding us through the process, understanding our vision, and keeping everything on track. She is very professional, kind and organized. Excellent service and within our budget! I would recommend her to anyone throwing an event.

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Glamorous Events & Decor 3

Glamorous Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Sofia. It was my pleasure to work with you both. I wish you all the best in you all the best in your new and exciting journey!

Sanam · Married on 08/11/2018

We recommend her.

Laura, met with us and found out exactly how we wanted our wedding, and she came through, and we had an amazing time. The wedding went through very smoothly because of her and we are very grateful. We would recommend her because she not only helps plan, but also gives very good experienced advice to help make your day very special.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jimmy · Married on 06/08/2018

My husband and I did most of the wedding planning ourselves and really needed someone reliable to help put it all together on our Big Day. We had hired all of our vendors from different companies and needed help with syncing them all together.

I found Glamorous Events through Wedding Wire and due to the great reviews I inquired with Laura about being my DOC. She was very quick to respond to all my questions and made me feel confident that hiring her would be a great decision. I met with her and her coordinator Isela only 1 time at the wedding venue, which was a few weeks before my wedding, and then it was followed by emails, phone calls, and video chats to construct and finalize our Timeline.

Laura helped with all the logistics before my wedding, and Isela helped on the day-of. They both did such a great job. Isela had her work cut out for her since she had to run back and forth from my hotel to the venue, talk to all the vendors, round guests up, get the wedding party here and there, and so much more. I can’t express enough how much I appreciate her hard work that day– she literally was like a super human.

I highly recommend Glamorous Events to all the brides/grooms-to-be out there.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Glamorous Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you! We appreciate the nice words and so happy we were apart of your amazing day. Best wishes!

Edgar Gutierrez · Married on 06/08/2018

Top Notch!

My wife and I fell in love with Laura from the get go. She was full of information and ideas and was always so respectful. She made sure all of our needs were met and ensured a successful coordination with all of our vendors. Laura will fight for you and make sure you are happy. Going above and beyond is an understatement for Laura.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Glamorous Events & Decor 4

Minhee · Married on 02/17/2018

We had our wedding on February 17th, 2018. We did most of the planning ourselves, but wanted someone to coordinate vendors, setup our personal decor, and help with wrap up on the day. The services that Laura provided were exactly what we needed for a reasonable price. I am so glad we hired her as our day of coordinator. She met all of our expectations and brought her skills and experience to the table, making very good suggestions on our reception timeline and floor layout. She was there to address problems when needed (e.g. the uplights went out during our reception, and she contacted the rental company and notified us of the lights, which we hadn't even noticed!) Our two face-to-face meetings went smoothly, and she was very flexible about the meeting day/place. Thank you so much Laura for making our day go so smoothly!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Glamorous Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you! You guys were so great to work with. I appreciate how organize you were. Your family and friends were so nice. I wish you both all the happiness in the world. Please stay in touch with new life events:)
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Laura was very patient and easy to work with. She was responsive to emails and calls; we were always aware of what to expect. I loved the planner she put together with the timeline. .. impressive. The food was wonderful and the staff was very attentive. Thank you!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Glamorous Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Yolanda! Happy New Year.
  • I

Ismael · Married on 09/29/2017

First, let me say that I normally do not write reviews but after using Glamorous Events and Decor for my wedding. I was so impressed with the quality of service and attentiveness that I just could not allow that to go unrecognized.
    My Fiancé and I were very nervous about what we were going to use for our sweet heart table. When we spoke with Glamorous Events they we were prompt in there response, they immediately asked us questions about what we were looking for and they did not pressure us into items that we were not sure about, instead they were patient with our questions. Upon delivery they were prompt and we were very satisfied with the final product and in the end we are 100% satisfied.
    Now we are excited to spread to spread the word that Glamorous Events are excellent at what they do and we wouldn't use them again.

Glamorous Events Thank you again for making our day extra special!
    Ismael

Sent on 10/05/2017

Darlene · Married on 09/02/2017

I cannot express enough appreciation for our beautiful day you gave us. I am forever a fan!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Rick · Married on 08/26/2017

Laura was our Wedding Planner and everything went soo perfect. She was soo professional and met our every need. It made our special day that much more memorable. I recommend anyone who is getting married to use her services... Thanks again Laura

Sent on 09/14/2017

Jeff · Married on 07/15/2017

Working with Laura for our wedding was an ideal experience. She used her expertise to empower us to create the perfect wedding for us. Would highly recommend, thanks Laura.

Sent on 10/01/2017

lisa · Married on 07/14/2017

A wonderful event planner

Laura is really great. She is so seasoned and professional and genuine. So happy we selected each other.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Cecilia · Married on 06/10/2017

Laura and her staff we're very attentive and paid attention to every detail. I didn't have to worry about anything, my wedding was a beautiful event from the decor, flowers, to the speciality bar made especially for our guests. Thank you for making our day "A Day to always remember"

Sent on 09/20/2017

Theresa · Married on 05/20/2017

Glamorous Events & Decor made our wedding day a dream. Laura and her staff were remarkable. Laura's recommendations and planning skills made for a flawless event. The decor was beautiful, especially the vintage furniture! I loved it!! --all my guests did too. Thank you for your attention to all the details and making my day a joy!

Sent on 10/06/2017

sally · Married on 05/06/2017

Loved everything about glamorous events! Laura is the best and made everything so smooth on the wedding day

Sent on 09/04/2017

Gail · Married on 04/15/2017

Laura was our day of coordinator for my daughter's wedding. It was so great to have someone to rely on so that we could just enjoy the day. She took care of everything so we did not have to worry about a thing. It turned out to be the perfect wedding!

Sent on 09/14/2017

I can't thank Laura and the staff enough for the service they provided. Our wedding guests could not stop raving how delicious the food was and how beautiful everything looked from the canopy, tables, buffet tables, etc. Laura always responded in a timely professional manner, if not immediately. She always put me at ease, as a bride to be gets nervous at times wanting everything to be perfect. Laura worked hand in hand with the recommended rental company to ensure we had all of the rentals we needed. Thank God, Laura suggested a canopy, as two days before the wedding; it was none stop pouring rain. The canopy saved the grass from getting drenched. Laura and her team were all very professional on the wedding day. They were reliable, prompt, and friendly. Laura is understanding, patient, and flexible to ones needs. If you want to be stress free for your event then hire Laura. Put your full trust in Laura.

Sent on 09/30/2017

eri · Married on 09/01/2018

Laura's Day of Wedding Service

We used Laura's day of wedding service for our wedding. The first time we met Laura, she had a great uplifting spirit and she answered all of the questions that we had about the wedding. We decided to use her service because she made us feel comfortable that she was capable of handling the job. Laura was very professional and as a bride, I had so many questions and things that need to get done and she knew exactly what she was doing. I would definitely recommend her service to my friends and family.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Glamorous Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Eri. You looked beautiful and you guys were so much fun to work with. I appreciate your time to write me a review. You help me find couples like you.

charlotte · Married on 05/04/2019

3.0

Laura is the sweetest planner that listens and is extremely valuable!

Book Laura! She is absolutely worth the $$ spent! Laura was very accommodating to me and my husband! Not only was she a great planner, I feel so comfortable around her, I can say we will forever cherish Laura. She had to deal with my crazy wedding party that included very young children and she kept her cool and made sure things went smoothly overall for our special day. Things get hectic while planning a wedding, but Laura did what she could to accommodate us and make things as stress free as possible,. For example, the night before our wedding she made it possible that the groom dropped off most of our decor at her private home because we forgot everything at the rehearsal. Book Laura! Worth the $ very, very well priced for the service you get. You really won't find a better price for the quality.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Kassidy · Married on 11/11/2018

3.4
      3.0
      2.0

Could have done it myself

I was so excited to hire Laura because I hoped it would relive the stress on the wedding day. However, I found that she would disappear often and wasn't great at giving directions. I ended up getting the rehearsal going the day of because I wasn't going to wait any longer. Most frustrating part was she just wasn't around when we needed her.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Glamorous Events & Decor's reply:

Hello Kassidy, as I mentioned on the email I sent you right away to discuss your dissatisaction, I was very surprised to see this review. I thought you were very happy with my services. I would never disappear at a wedding. I waited for your arrival for the rehearsal. At the end of the day all I want is for my couples to be happy with my services and for me to deliver what I promised. I have so many happy couples that have given me great reviews. I am very sorry you were not one and I always will respect my customer's opinion. I wish you all the best.