Encino, Encino, CA 91436 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Tessa Lyn Events

Tessa Lyn Events is a glamorous wedding planner for couples marrying in the Encino, California area. Senior coordinator, Caroline, has the passion and experience couples need to plan the wedding of their dreams, whether that means an intimate gathering or a grand celebration. Caroline’s background in weddings, events, and fundraisers means that she has the connections and knowledge to bring a dream wedding to life.

This wedding planner can handle it all for couples. Tessa Lyn Events will plan, design, and execute a rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception for couples. The three planners on this team offer full and partial planning for couples. The different levels of service allow couples to get exactly what they need. Full planning is perfect for couples who don’t have the time to worry about their wedding, and want to leaving the planning in the hands of Tessa Lyn Events’ team. Partial planning works for couples who need help periodically with different aspects of their wedding. This team also offers day-of coordination, which puts the planner at the wedding to help everything run smoothly. This team can help with event design, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. They can plan weddings the likes of which include:

• Civil weddings

Reception area
eeb686d5d0b6ad41 1481928281347 laurie bailey photography 1494

10 Reviews for Tessa Lyn Events

Jason · Married on 11/03/2017

I️ was told my wedding would go 90% according to plan. I️ didn’t want Just 90% I️ wanted it to go 100% as planned so I️ hired the best in wedding planning. I️ hired Tessa Events and we sure got our 100% perfect planned wedding. Caroline was our planner and she rocked everything from the details to taking care of me and my bride on our wedding day. I️ wouldn’t have changed anything. It was the best day of our life and we will cherish the memories that were made on our wedding day. Thank you Caroline!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Christina · Married on 10/08/2017

From the beginning, Caroline has been extremely accommodating, organized, and responsive, which are great qualities in a wedding planner. My husband and I live on the east coast so having a wedding planner was necessary. Fortunately, we found Caroline, who was there every step of the way during the wedding and leading up to it with frequent check-ins and emails in which she offered me help, assistance and guidance with anything that needed to get done. Caroline was also great at problem-solving and these abilities were demonstrated during the day of the wedding. We had a slight technical glitch with the microphones during the ceremony, but with the help of the DJ and Caroline, they were able to quickly solve the issue. We loved working with Caroline and highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Megan · Married on 07/22/2017

Caroline is organized, detail oriented, and friendly. She was extremely responsive before the wedding and on the day of my wedding, she did an amazing job keeping the wedding party on time. My wedding planning experience wouldn't have been the same without her expertise and guidance, and for that I am so grateful. I would recommend her to any bride out there!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Award

Tessa Lyn Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3