Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39

About Married with Aloha LLC

Welcome to Married with Aloha, We offer you the opportunity to say "I Do" on all four main Hawaiian Islands. Offering Wedding, Vow Renewal and Engagement Services on Oahu, Maui, Kauai and The Big Island.

We are a Husband and Wife owned and operated business with years of experience planning and coordinating destination ceremonies in Hawaii. Our services and products give you the freedom to decide exactly what you want for your dream wedding while allowing us to plan everything for you. You just have to show up!

Follow Married with Aloha LLC on

Married with Aloha LLC 5
Married with Aloha LLC 6
Married with Aloha LLC 7

Jodie · Married on 07/31/2018

Aloha Will & Raquel and team we want to say a huge thank you for everything you did for us, our wedding was absolutely perfect! Everyone involved in our day (including the co-ordinator, hair & makeup artist, photographer, videographer, celebrant) were amazing... Thank you all so much xo
    Mahola

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Married with Aloha LLC 8
    Married with Aloha LLC 9

Married with Aloha LLC's reply:

Aloha Jodie, Thank you so much for your kind words :) We really enjoyed working with you to plan your dream Wedding on Maui. You were a lot of fun and your love for each other really shows. Thank you for choosing us and we all wish you the very, very best in your future lives together. Mahalo!

Jessica · Married on 05/07/2018

Using Married with Aloha was the best decision I could have made! My fiance and I decided to elope last minute, and using this company we were able to have the PERFECT wedding set up with only 3 weeks advanced notice. Our wedding date was 05/07/18. Everyone is very fun and down to Earth, yet super professional at the same time. I let them take the wheel and took all of their helpful advice. I had no idea what to expect and the onsite coordinator was able to ease my fears, help make sure my veil looked right, and even took a quick (casual, not "professional") video of the vows on my phone because I could not afford professional videos made! And she did a good job! You will NOT be disappointed if you use Married with Aloha, as you barely have to life a finger in the process of creating insanely beautiful memories. There were no hidden fees either, just the price that it shows for the package.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Married with Aloha LLC's reply:

Aloha Jessica, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us :) We really do love nothing more than reading these reviews. We had a lot of fun planning your last minute event on Oahu, it was such a beautiful morning for your Wedding at Paradise Cove. We know it's always hard when traveling from another state (or country) and trusting someone with the biggest day of your life!!! You allowed us to do our job and create a beautiful event for you that we know you will remember forever. Thank you for being sooo easy to work with and embracing the process for a truly stress-free event. Wishing you both the warmest Aloha's for your future lives together. Will, Raquel and all of us at MWA!

Sumika · Married on 04/24/2018

Aloha Will and Raquel,

We want to say a big thank you for making our big day so special! The ceremony was spiritual and authentic and made us feel so connected to each other, my beloved family, your wonderful team and the beautiful Hawaiian nature. It was one of the best moments of our lives! We'd been engaged for almost three years, and feel lucky to find you guys and have such a beautiful wedding in Hawaii! After the wedding in Hawaii and working with you, we couldn't think of any other places or wedding companies.

Your website is informative but simple to follow, which made it easier to make the call. The communication was excellent after booking -it was just the right amount! The team on the day were awesome and very professional. Jennifer, the hair and makeup artist, was on the same page as me, and her hair and makeup made me feel gorgeous and confident! The bouquet was absolutely incredible! It was exactly what I wanted. The weather was unfortunately not great, but the bouquet definitely brightened it up! I want to say special thanks to Aimei and Bret. Both are so friendly, relaxed and professional! Everything was under control and we were very comfortable with them. While my parents were waiting during our photo session, Aimei was really friendly and kind to my parents. They really enjoyed chatting with her. Bret is very professional and creative! We've never done professional photography before and we are quite self conscious, so we felt a bit nervous about the photo shoot. But Bret made us feel very comfortable and guided us really well. We had so much fun during the photo shoot and time went so fast! Thanks so much, Bret! Can't wait to see your photos!

Mahalo for sharing your energy and creating a great vibe with us! We're so happy and everything was absolutely perfect!

Mahalo

Sent on 05/04/2018

Married with Aloha LLC's reply:

Aloha Sumika and Mike, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet and heartfelt review of our service. We felt so honored to plan and coordinate your big day. There is nothing more rewarding than reading comments like yours and knowing all the hard work paid off in the end. Creating lifelong memories without all the stress is what we aim to do. We are so happy that you had such a wonderful event. You were an absolute pleasure to work with and we all wish you the very best in your future lives together! Mahalo from all of us at MWA :)

Married with Aloha LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,195.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines
  • How many planners are on your team? 6