Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39

About Married with Aloha LLC

Welcome to Married with Aloha, We offer you the opportunity to say "I Do" on all four main Hawaiian Islands. Offering Wedding, Vow Renewal and Engagement Services on Oahu, Maui, Kauai and The Big Island.

We are a Husband and Wife owned and operated business with years of experience planning and coordinating destination ceremonies in Hawaii. Our services and products give you the freedom to decide exactly what you want for your dream wedding while allowing us to plan everything for you. You just have to show up!

Follow Married with Aloha LLC on

Married with Aloha LLC 6
Married with Aloha LLC 7
  • Donna

Donna Durrer · Married on 10/18/2018

Perfect choice for our destination wedding!

Using Married with Aloha was the best decision we could have made after deciding to get married in Hawaii! I told myself I wasn't going to be an annoying bride and try control everything but alas I couldn't help myself. Trying to organise a wedding from all the way in New Zealand was a little nerve-wracking and I'm sure I drove Will and Raquel crazy with all my questions and my changes including my last minute change to my bouquet the day before the wedding ( I cannot thank them enough!). They were absolutely professional, prompt in their replies and offered great advice to me during the planning stages and in the lead up to the wedding. On the day of our wedding, our coordinator was friendly and had everything set up beautifully, our pastor was funny and performed our ceremony beautifully and the photographer and videographer made us all at ease and they worked well together. We absolutely loved our ceremony, we loved the fact that we could literally just turn up to our wedding and everything was sorted for us and we absolutely loved our wedding photos and wedding video. We are so glad that we chose Married with Aloha, they have a great team!

Jodie · Married on 07/31/2018

Aloha Will & Raquel and team we want to say a huge thank you for everything you did for us, our wedding was absolutely perfect! Everyone involved in our day (including the co-ordinator, hair & makeup artist, photographer, videographer, celebrant) were amazing... Thank you all so much xo
    Mahola

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Married with Aloha LLC 8
    Married with Aloha LLC 9

Married with Aloha LLC's reply:

Aloha Jodie,

Thank you so much for your kind words :) We really enjoyed working with you to plan your dream Wedding on Maui. You were a lot of fun and your love for each other really shows. Thank you for choosing us and we all wish you the very, very best in your future lives together. Mahalo!

Jessica · Married on 05/07/2018

Using Married with Aloha was the best decision I could have made! My fiance and I decided to elope last minute, and using this company we were able to have the PERFECT wedding set up with only 3 weeks advanced notice. Our wedding date was 05/07/18. Everyone is very fun and down to Earth, yet super professional at the same time. I let them take the wheel and took all of their helpful advice. I had no idea what to expect and the onsite coordinator was able to ease my fears, help make sure my veil looked right, and even took a quick (casual, not "professional") video of the vows on my phone because I could not afford professional videos made! And she did a good job! You will NOT be disappointed if you use Married with Aloha, as you barely have to life a finger in the process of creating insanely beautiful memories. There were no hidden fees either, just the price that it shows for the package.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Married with Aloha LLC's reply:

Aloha Jessica, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us :) We really do love nothing more than reading these reviews. We had a lot of fun planning your last minute event on Oahu, it was such a beautiful morning for your Wedding at Paradise Cove. We know it's always hard when traveling from another state (or country) and trusting someone with the biggest day of your life!!! You allowed us to do our job and create a beautiful event for you that we know you will remember forever. Thank you for being sooo easy to work with and embracing the process for a truly stress-free event. Wishing you both the warmest Aloha's for your future lives together. Will, Raquel and all of us at MWA!

Award

Married with Aloha LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,195.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines
  • How many planners are on your team? 6