Irvine, CA 92614 Map · Phone number

About Love Birds Weddings & Special Events

Love Birds Weddings and Special Events is a full service event planning and designing boutique that specializes in chic, elegant, and creative weddings. Since launching Love Birds Weddings and Special Events, our days have been filled with client meetings, emails, color palettes, floral design ideas and so much more! We are so thankful to have the honor of working with many amazing love birds. Our team believes that every wedding is so unique and different, and we are here every step of the way to help you create an unforgettable experience!

Follow Love Birds Weddings & Special Events on

SungheeMichael670
602408682ac58b78 1415568865385 578656418752154895655368539410n

11 Reviews for Love Birds Weddings & Special Events

May · Married on 05/28/2016

Our wedding at Rancho Del Cielo Malibu turned out perfect because of Candy and her team! Our guests are still talking about it now and I have already referred her 2 other brides for next years wedding!

From planning until our big day Candy has been very professional and responsive to our needs. She followed up with our vendors and has managed our schedules and timeframe very efficiently. Personally I like to do all the fun stuff (cater and cake tasting, design and color selection, dress fitting, and select invitations) while Candy helped me manage the boring stuff (budget, timeline, vendor follow ups, site planning, guest lists).

Candy also has a keen eye for design and color arrangements, my wedding ceremony and reception transformed to the beautiful rustic vintage dream wedding I imagined to be! On the day of I relaxed and be the beautiful bride, I didn't have to worry about anything going on out there while in my bridal suite because I trust her and her team.

I would definitely recommend Love Birds for all the beautiful brides to be :)

Sent on 09/02/2016

Rebecca · Married on 10/17/2015

Candy is honestly as good of a wedding planner as it gets. She is experienced, organized, timely, responsible, friendly, patient, professional, and great with details. Candy works hard to make your wedding day your dream come true and so much more. During our wedding planning, she was there for us during the days she didn't have to be. She spent a whole day with us to visit our venue for food tasting and she had GREAT insights and visions when it comes to decors and room arrangement. We loved working with her and bouncing off ideas from each other. She has an delicate, creative, and artistic eye for weddings - at the same time she completely respects your vision, but just helps garnish your vision to make it better.

Candy also helped us save money by referring us to a florist who is ingeniously talented but offered to do our flowers at a fair price, simply because the florist enjoys working with Candy so much. Together with the florist, Candy and her team made our venue so beautiful all our guests couldn't stop raving about our wedding.

On the day of the wedding Candy and her team made the wedding day stress free and flawless. I placed the ball in her court and did not worry about a single detail. Because I had faith in Candy that she'd arrange everything to perfection. She did not disappoint and did not miss any details. Together with her team, they spoke fluent Mandarin, Cantonese, and English - which was a big relief for me as I had important guests from all over Asia. She was able to talk to the most important guests at the wedding: my grandma, my mom, and my dad in Mandarin which made them feel at ease on such a stressful day. I rea

Sent on 05/02/2016

Shirley · Married on 10/26/2014

Candy and her team is the best I can ever ask for in planning for my wedding! She can think of the small details that I would never think of, and make sure that I am on track in booking vendors and meeting all the deadlines I need to meet. Often times, planning for the wedding can be extremely stressful and turn brides into a bridezilla. However, this wasn't the case for me! With the uncountable times that I change my mind on the wedding timeline, Candy was very professional and patient. She listened to all my needs and provided suggestions to better help me make final decisions. On the day of wedding, her team made sure everything was in place and made the most important day of my life stress free. I highly recommend Love Birds Wedding and Event to everyone for a stress free wedding so you can enjoy the big day!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Love Birds Weddings & Special Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Irvine, 92614 See on map
    Location of (Love Birds Weddings & Special Events)