Positively Charming

Huntington Beach, CA View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Based in La Mirada, California, Positively Charming is a wedding and event planning business. Owner Carissa has over 10 years of experience in curating dream weddings for her clients, and she offers a friendly and calm presence. Carissa also knows how to get things done, which is an important aspect of executing flawless events.

The small, seemingly insignificant details of a wedding are what make it a one-of-a-kind day. Carissa offers full planning, partial planning, and month-of coordination packages. She owns responsibilities on a couple's wedding day so that they can just enjoy their precious moments. Her planning services include timelines, to-do lists, vendor referrals, event design, budget analysis, and much more. All of Positively Charming's packages can be customized to fit the specific needs of each client.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Danii
    Danii D. Married on 08/20/2021

The Fairy Godmother you NEED at your wedding

5 STARS IS JUST NOT ENOUGHT. Carissa is incredible. Having to postpone my wedding and navigating all the changes that came with that, Carissa was such a constant, positive force in my life. She was a shoulder to lean on, my biggest cheerleader, my fairy godmother. I wholeheartedly believe my wedding was the best day ever because of Carissa and her team. I didn't know a single issue at my wedding, I was blissfully unaware because they took care of everything. I was so impressed with Carissa's organization, positive attitude and commitment to my wedding. I know she had many other weddings going on but I ALWAYS felt important to her and that meant the world to a sensitive bride. Thank you just doesn't seem enough- but Thank you so much for everything you did.
    ***THIS IS YOUR SIGN TO BOOK POSITIVELY CHARMING WEDDINGS FOR YOUR WEDDING!!!

Positively Charming's reply:

Omg Danii. Your kind words are just giving me all the feels right now. Thank you so much! So glad to hear you felt so taken care of and I'm so honored to have been a part of your wedding. It was such a beautiful day and I loved getting to know you and Cole throughout the long planning process!
  • Jade
    Jade Married on 08/12/2021

Wonderful Wedding Planner + Coordinator!

I don’t know what my husband & I would have done without Carissa’s help! She was there every step of the way and made wedding planning so much easier for us. Every month she was on it with making sure we were completing tasks that needed to be done! She also took care of all the communication between vendors, which we greatly appreciated because it took some stress off of our shoulders. And on the day of the wedding we felt so relaxed, because we knew Carissa (& her assistant Katie) would make sure the day went perfectly, which it did! Since Carissa & Katie were handling anything that needed to be taken care of. But what we loved most about working with Carissa is her attention to detail in everything she does! We’re both very detail oriented people, so we were happy that Carissa is too. We both highly recommend anyone planning a wedding to work with Carissa, because she will go above & beyond to make sure you have your dream wedding!

Positively Charming's reply:

Jade, thank you so much for your sweet words! So glad you felt I was able to make such an impact on your big day. It was such a fun wedding to be a part of!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer A. Married on 11/07/2020

Wedding Planner to the rescue!

Carissa was hired to be our wedding planner after we had to change venues a month and a half before our wedding. We were already stressed about having to basically start over with planning but Carissa Definately put our minds at ease. Usually a wedding planner has quite a bit of time to help plan a wedding. Carissa did the impossible by making sure everything was just perfect. Crossed all the t’s and dotted all the i’s. I would recommend Carissa to anyone who wants the most perfect and easy going experience of planning their wedding!

Positively Charming's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jennifer! You and your family are so sweet and were such a joy to work with. Hope to keep in touch!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Positively Charming 1
Exclusive

Team

Carissa Metcalfe
Carissa Metcalfe
Owner + Master Certified Wedding Planner

Carissa, the owner of Positively Charming Weddings, has over a decade of experience planning weddings. She is a Master Certified Wedding Planner (MCWP) through The Bridal Society, the world's largest network of certified wedding planners. Carissa is calm, cool, and collected and takes a lot of pride in making sure that your wedding is everything you're envisioning it to be.

Huntington Beach, CA Huntington Beach, CA, 90742
562-303-5508
Location of (Positively Charming)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding