Leave the Details to Me, Wedding & Event Consulting

8868 Research Blvd. Suite 308, Austin, TX 78758 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Leave the Details to Me, Wedding & Event Consulting

Leave the Details to Me -- Event and Wedding Consulting is the stress-free way to plan any event.

If you want your next corporate or social event to be memorable for all of the right reasons…… Leave the Details to Me is your answer.

If you want to enjoy your wedding rather than worry about vendors, decorations, flowers, catering, transportation and entertainment……. Leave the Details to Me is your answer.

Whatever your event requirements may be, we can help. Leave the Details to Me is a wedding and event planning company focused on making event planning easy and stress-free for our clients. Our team has more than 15 years of event and wedding planning experience. We combine creativity and organization for the perfect event.

Leave the Details to Me offers many packages for events of all sizes such as start up consultations, consultation the day or month of the event, décor and design and full-service planning. We specialize in all varieties of events such as corporate events, weddings, holiday parties, bar and bat mitzvahs, fundraisers, birthday parties for all ages and much more.

• Highland Avenue
  • Events Boutique
  • In Her Shoes Coordination
CunninghamMillerstudio563austin080919apw1094low
Leave the Details to Me, Wedding & Event Consulting
Check out our ad in Austin Wedding Day Magazine
Photos by Studio563 Photography
www.studio563.com
Check out our ad in Austin Wedding Day Magazine Photos by Studio563 Photography www.studio563.com
Photo by Ken Nordhauser Photography
Photo by Ken Nordhauser Photography
Photo by www.Studio563Photography.com
Photo by www.Studio563Photography.com
Keri Wootton, Owner, Leave the Details to Me, Event & Wedding Consulting
Photo by Annie Ray...
Keri Wootton, Owner, Leave the Details to Me, Event & Wedding Consulting Photo by Annie Ray...

42 Reviews for Leave the Details to Me, Wedding & Event Consulting

Abby · Married on 08/03/2013

My husband and I hired Leave the Details to Me to help us with our day of coordination for our summer 2013 wedding and take some of that final stress of our shoulders. While Vintage Villas offers on on site event planner, we knew that we needed a little extra help and the security of knowing that all of the details would be attended to by professionals instead of allowing/roping our family into helping set up the day of (which they would have gladly done, but the stress levels would have been intense!)

Our main contact for the wedding was Kristen Girard and I believe this was one of her first events as a head Coordinator. Shelley Gay, Lead Coordinator (now owner), was also present at planning meetings, and was actually in attendance the day of our wedding as well. We worked closely with Kristen throughout the process, emailing contracts back and forth, getting references and contact information, and organizing the planning guides that LTD2M has in place.

Despite only having day of Coordination, their services extended well beyond day of. We met with Kristen and Shelley several times in office, and they both attended the site walk through 2 weeks before the big day.

Day of the wedding, I didn't have a care in the world. Matt and I felt fully confident that everything would run as planned and it was perfect. Everything ran on time (even a little bit early) and any issues that may have come up were completely taken care of without Matt and I ever knowing. During photos, Kristen and Shelley made sure that the wedding party had water and hors d'oeuvres (it was 103 degrees out!) and Kristen even patted down my sweaty face between photos!! Truly hands on service!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Kristi · Married on 12/22/2012

Wow, I don't even know where to begin. I hired Keri to be my wedding planner for my VERY complex wedding at The Driskill Hotel this past December. Keri, Shelley, Kristen and Rachel all did a PHENOMENAL job with EVERY SINGLE DETAIL. The name says it all! I had no less than about 75 specific tiny details that I wanted showcased and these women really knocked it out of the park. Every place card, every petal and every single fleck of glitter was meticulously placed exactly where it was meant to be. Shelley (bless her heart) even took time out of the evening to pat me down with damp washcloths when my dress got too hot for me! These women really have it together, and here's the best part: we started the ceremony ON TIME! Who does that?
    If there were any issues with decor or anything that day I don't know about it. I made it no easy task and Keri, Shelley, Kristen and Rachel handled each and every request I had with a smile on their faces and a calm and reassuring manner. Every time I got overwhelmed with excitement one of them was there with a drink for both myself and my husband. Not only was everything perfectly placed, centered, and aligned, the ceremony started on time, and the reception clean up was done in 30 minutes! They have it together like a well-oiled machine and I just cannot say enough about these women...they have all really found their calling and love what they do.On the planning side, Keri (my main contact) was always available via text or email (and usually by phone) to answer any questions I had and to offer up suggestions. She helped put together the A+ team of event professionals for my wedding. Everyone was so awesome, and Keri handled all the details of each and every contract for me. She kept me on time with payments, deposits, scheduling, and even distributed the tips for me at the end of the night! It was SO NICE to show up to my wedding and not have to worry about a single thing. She and her team are straight MIRACLE workers!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Phuong · Married on 09/29/2012

Kerri with Leave the Details to Me is absolutely amazing! We were not going to use a wedding planner due to budget, but after seeing her work my best friend's wedding, David and I decided to get the details about her. We contacted Kerri and she welcomed us with open arms as clients. Kerri had Natasha manage our rehearsal at the church since she was already committed to a wedding and assured us that everything would run smoothly and that she would be there along with Natasha on our big day!!! Kerri and Natasha worked our wedding together and everything went smoothly and was absolutely perfect. Kerri's attention to detail is amazing! We were not stressed at all on our wedding day because Kerri coordinated everything perfectly. She was there every step of the way and we can not thank her and her team enough. We would highly recommend her!!!
    ~Phuong and David

Sent on 10/14/2012

Real Weddings

• Villa Antonia
    Villa Antonia Mansion Weddings

• Favors You Keep
    Favors You Keep Wedding Favors

One of the Ten Commandments should be "Thou shalt be entitled to a great wedding planner". Be a guest at your own wedding and leave the stress at home with this great planning company.

• Custom Hitches
    Custom Hitches Wedding Officiants

Working with Keri and her team is always a delight. Whenever I hear from a couple that they've hired Leave the Details to Me, I know that the wedding is going to go wonderfully. I love working together with Keri to see that rehearsals are perfect and ceremonies more perfect still. And whenever I hear from a couple searching for a wedding planner, I always tell them about Keri and Leave the Details to Me. We've done so many weddings together and I'm looking forward to many more.

• 8868 Research Blvd. Suite 308 Austin, 78758 See on map
    5122873096 (Fax Number)
    M-F 9am-5pm After hours and weekends by appointment.