PHOX Weddings and Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Welcome to PHOX events, we are a Central Texas based full service coordination and planning company! We are comprised of industry professionals with years of event experience who are dedicated to making your unique wedding or event one that you'll love and remember for years to come.

We believe each of our clients deserves a dream day and we will go out of our way to take the wedding stress off your plate. Our services range from day of coordination to full service planning with so many options in-between, contact us so we can get to know your story better and find the best way to bring your plan and your ideas to life!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Angela H. Married on 03/26/2022

We Love Dominique

We loved working with Dominique so much. She was supportive and kind, and had a great balance of giving suggestions and going along with our requests and vibe. She is a bang for your buck, and also just fun to be around!
    Kristen W. Married on 11/26/2021

Someone who goes above and beyond to make your event go smoothly

Dominique served as a day-of planner for my wedding at Mattie’s at Green Pastures in Austin and I have nothing but praise for the services that she provided. Planning a wedding from out of state in only two months was a terrifying experience until I met Dominique.

Dominique met with us twice before the wedding and responded to numerous email inquiries. She was a calming, professional presence in a situation that required fast decision making for a short timeline. Her experience in different aspects of the wedding business was an invaluable resource. She had an extensive list of vendor contacts, and I loved how she verified their availability before passing along their information to us; this would have saved me so much time if I had hired her earlier in the planning process!

I am one hundred percent sure that without Dominique, I would have spent the entire wedding worrying about every detail; instead, I remained blissfully unaware of minor hiccoughs as Dominque handled them discreetly. Here is just a short list of some of the items that Dominique managed: pinning on the corsages and boutonnieres, transporting floral arrangements to the on-site reception space, floofing the dress train before the processional, making announcements to direct guests to the reception space, hooking up my phone to a sound system to play a playlist from my phone during dinner, announcing the toasts, and making sure that my overnight bag made it into the getaway car. All of these seemingly small tasks allowed me to really enjoy my wedding day, and that is something that I cannot put a price tag on. Hiring Dominique was one of the best wedding investments that I made, and I highly recommend her services to any future bride.

PHOX Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much! Ya'll were amazing to work with, I had such a good time meeting and laughing with your family. I am so glad you felt taken care of, and you had a happy wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

8203 Frida Bend Austin, TX, 78744
(512) 761-7408
Location of (PHOX Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding