Bouquets of Austin

Austin, Texas View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,501 Typical Price

Bouquets of Austin is an Austin, Texas-based wedding florist that specializes in stunning wedding flowers that reflect the couple’s personal style and budget. They strive to build a connection with you and your partner which helps them design the wedding flowers of your dreams. With more than 20 years in the wedding floral business, Bouquets of Austin has earned many awards for their gorgeous floral arrangements and outstanding customer service. They service weddings in and around Austin, the Hill Country, and Dripping Springs.

With the belief that each couple should have wedding flowers that are as unique as them, Bouquets of Austin visits your venue as part of your consultation to help them understand the vision you have for your wedding. Their friendly and professional florists create wedding flowers in classic, glamorous, preppy, rustic, eclectic, modern, romantic, and vintage styles. Bouquets of Austin wants you to spend your day relaxing and celebrating the romance of your wedding which is why they deliver, set up, and clean up their floral arrangements. Bouquet of Austin provides aisle, altar, and chuppah decor; bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages; flower petals; and table arrangements.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$71

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,501

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages
Flower Petals

Holland F. Married on 05/07/2022

Overdelivered

I really couldn’t have imagined a more beautiful reception and it was in large part thanks to BoA. We did bud vases and greenery for the tables with two large center arrangements and it was just stunning. It also meant the world to me that they delivered the arrangements to my grandparents’ assisted living home after our wedding to allow the arrangements to continue to bring joy long after our event.

Bouquets of Austin's reply:

Holland, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We LOVED working with you. Your wedding was just gorgeous, and we're wishing you and your new husband all the very best in this new chapter!
    Blair H. Married on 01/10/2022

I loved working with Bouquets of Austin for my wedding.

Bouquets of Austin did a phenomenal job with florals for our wedding. They were so easy to work with and have the best quality!

Bouquets of Austin's reply:

Hi Blair! Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved getting to work with you too and are eager to see the photos when they come in. Congratulations! Wishing you two our best.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie C. Married on 11/19/2021

Stunning work!

When beginning my wedding planning process, I was unsure about so many things, but the floral presentation was not one of them! I love all things flowers and knew this would be an area I couldn’t wait to tackle! That being said, I was also nervous that I would not be able to find a vendor that would be able to translate my vision into reality, while also staying within my budget. If you are anything like me, I am here to tell you, stop scrolling and book a consultation NOW with Bouquets of Austin!! They did an absolutely breathtaking job at our wedding and truly made it unforgettable. I could go on for hours, however below are my strongest points as to why you should work with them.

*Communication - from start to finish, the team was INCREDIBLE. They are prompt, warm, and super friendly. You can truly feel their passion for their craft and their client’s experience

*Presentation - After your consultation you reconnect and they present a proposal for your wedding. I was blown away by the attention to detail in the proposal and how well she was able to translate my word vomit of a wedding vision into a gorgeous floral presentation. From a technical sense I loved the program they used because the proposal document was super organized. It showed each area of the wedding where flowers would be needed broken down including Inspo pictures from your Pinterest board, what specific flowers/props would be used, and the cost. Next you have a whole section on payment and as you make payments, it tracks it. All I had to do was save the website on my computer and I could access it whenever I wanted. As a visual person, this was super helpful, because I could go at my own pace googling the flowers, double checking when payments were due, and showing friends the vision (because isn’t this a fun part of wedding planning too?? Sharing with friends! Haha)

*Bang for your Buck- the value is absolutely worth the cost. The flowers and decor at our wedding was stunning!!! We worked with Becky and her team and they truly nailed it. All of our guests were blown away by everything from the ceremonial arch, to the centerpieces, to the bouquets. It truly was a whimsical wonderland that did not break the bank. Additionally, during each Zoom call we had, Becky was very communicative on places where we could trim to help with the budget so I could have the wedding of my dreams, while staying reasonable cost wise.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

20 photos · 10/26/2015
  • Bo & Nikki
    19 photos · 03/07/2015

Thirty Day Dash Thirty Day Dash Wedding Planners

We recently worked at a wedding where Becky from Bouquets of Austin was the florist. The only thing that we knew about the flowers that were about to arrive was that they would be wildflowers. However, when the flowers arrived, they were simply stunning! Simply perfect and beautiful. Becky was so personable and it was easy to see that she has over a decade of experience in the floral world. It was such a pleasure to meet Becky and we would like to thank her and the Bouquets of Austin team for their beautiful floral arrangements!

Angelic Strings with Harpist Michael Morris Angelic Strings with Harpist Michael Morris Wedding Musicians

Top notch folks lending their floral design and expertise for brides and clients. We recommend Bouquets of Austin!

Bride's Body Bride's Body Wedding Hair & Makeup

Becky is by far the top of the line in wedding flowers, arrangements and bouquets. I recommend her to any bride that lives within a 5 hour radius of Austin!!

8863 Anderson Mill # 111 Austin, Texas, 78729
Location of (Bouquets of Austin)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding