Angelic Strings with Harpist Michael Morris

Angelic Strings with Harpist Michael Morris

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Angelic Strings with Harpist Michael Morris

Harpist Michael Morris & Violist Belinda Morris creating beautiful music for your special day!

Angelic Strings is a husband-wife, harp-viola duet.  Ceremony music is our specialty!  We offer a variety of styles so that our couples can customize the music to fit their unique style.  We also know all the wedding standards and the music is beautiful on our instrumentation.  Our clients may choose between the Celtic harp or Concert harp and Viola.
Michael & Belinda Morris perform at over 65 weddings a year, and would love to be a part of your special day!
Contact Belinda for availability and pricing for your wedding! ph (512) 589-4075 or email angelicstrings@gmail.com

Categories: Wedding Musician

Learn New Songs (2)
Reception (2)
Bagpipes (1)
Cocktail Hour (1)

They were AMAZING!! They even learned a new song just for us!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Roxanne, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Angelic Strings was on time and very professional. I enjoyed having Belinda play violin for our wedding.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My now-husband and I met Michael and Belinda at a wedding expo in summer of 2016 and knew right away that we wanted them to play at our 6/3/17 wedding. They were the first vendors we booked. They're both kind, genuine, patient people and play beautifully. They are very professional, responsive and flexible and politely answered all of my questions and kept up with a couple of last minute changes. We had no complaints or concerns with them whatsoever. I love that they're a married couple - it feels very sweet and appropriate at a wedding! They have samples of their repertoire on their website and it was very easy to go through and make selections. I walked down the aisle to "Clair de Lune" and got lots of compliments on it. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews

Angelic Strings

35 Photos

3 VIDEOS

33 ENDORSEMENTS
We love having you guys out here bringing heavenly music and gracious service to the weddings held here. Thank you!

It always puts a smile on my face when Angelic Springs comes to Hacienda del Lago. They are incredibly talented and some of the nicest people you'll ever work with. I look forward to many more weddings together!

I've worked with Michael and Belinda for many years, and always always, they are professional, prompt, friendly, courteous, respectful, and above all, very talented at providing beautiful music! Wonderful teamwork by wonderful people!

Angelic Strings help make weddings magical. Thank you Belinda and Micheal for helping to make events special and memorable. Debra Burgess, Splendor Weddings and Events

Angelic Strings is a class act company with extremely talented musicians. You will not regret entrusting them to handle the music for your big day!

137 PROS I KNOW