200 Reviews for Bouquets of Austin

Clean Up (12)
Event Design (9)
Chuppah Decor (3)
200 Bouquets of Austin Reviews

I loved Bouquets of Austin! Definitely the nicest and best vendor I had in this whole wedding process. I had a small wedding, so some other florists I talked to were just mean to me and didn't want to give me the time of day. Bouquets of Austin was nothing but nice to me the whole time. I know nothing about flowers, so she really was patient with me in the first meeting to get what I wanted. Every time I came to visit I left with flowers they had from weddings the day before that they had done flowers for. The prices are amazing. I loved the invoice booklet that was provided so I knew exactly who, what and why the flowers were for. On the day of the wedding, my brother and dad were given an extra bag of rose petals at no costs when they found out my brother was my "flower bro" and helping walk my grandmother down the aisle as my flower girl. Their flowers are just beautiful. Just check out their Instagram and see. If I ever have another event where I need flowers, Bouquets of Austin will be the only place I go to. Thank you so much for helping making my day so special.

Profile Picture Lori, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

I started following Bouquets of Austin on Instagram and fell in love with their look. I was especially taken with the floating arbors they had done at Brodie Homestead, that was exactly what I was looking for to anchor the focus on the back wall. We gave them very simple direction and let them work their magic. They were able to accommodate my arbor request while still staying within our budget. I was adamant that I wanted some blue in the flowers and they were able to suggest a few unique options (Russian Thistle). My wedding was right after valentines day so we avoided roses all together which I think was a great idea. A few of the staff stayed from set up through the flip (our ceremony & reception was in the same space) to make sure that the floral design was top notch for dinner. They were very easy to work with given our timeline (we hired them 3 months before the wedding) and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for floral design in Austin.

Profile Picture Kyle, 2/17/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Having Bouquets of Austin do the flowers for our New Year's Eve wedding was one of the best decisions we made! They are extremely responsive, affordable, easy to work with, and have a ton of different options to choose from. We got married at The Driskill Hotel - so really didn't need too many flower arrangements. Bouquets of Austin put together a perfect package for what we were looking for and practically created an identical bridal bouquet from the picture I sent them!

The day of the wedding they were on time, professional, and just fun to be around! I highly recommend Bouquets of Austin!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/31/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Magnificent flowers for the bridal party and the reception was spectacular! I am the mother of the bride, and in addition to the wedding , I gave my daughter a bridal luncheon at Matti's at Green Pasteurs. Tables filled with lush, feminine centerpieces and it was breathtaking! Everyone is still talking about how beautiful it was. We were lucky enough to work with Katie at Pearl Events and she and Stephanie at Bouquets of Austin designed some gorgeous tables and bridal party florals. Stephanie took some netting from my 37 year old veil and wrapped the bridal bouquet handle and then wrapped the top of it with a tiny pearl encrusted blue satin garter that was her grandmother's. Just beautiful, and it made it very personal. My daughter, Julie, loved everything. I live in Charlotte, NC so it was really nice to just depend on them to consult with the bride, design and execute. Thank you for your beautiful work. Lynn S. wedding 12/31/2017 Prospect House

Profile Picture Lynn, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I don't have enough words to thank Bouquets of Austin for making my wedding day more than my dreams. Not only were they professional and responsive in all communication, but they never hesitated when I changed my mind for the 3rd time or had a last minute request. It was always "we can do that!". I gave them a vision that I wasn't sure would come to life and IT DID! From the romantic and natural greenery on a cross at the ceremony to my bouquet, to the cascading greenery on the tables, it was perfection. They even set up my own collection of candlesticks and helped problem solve staying within my vendor's candle guidelines by suggesting covers (that ended up making the tables look even more magical!).

My wedding truly would not have been the same without Bouquets of Austin!

Profile Picture Haley, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Bouquets of Austin was wonderful to work with. The created my vision perfectly and were so easy to work with. They are responsive and super helpful. I absolutely loved the way my flowers turned out and each little detail they did. They are amazing and they hands down do some of the best work I have ever seen! I would recommend them to all brides looking for a florist!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Stephanie did an outstanding job for us. She was wonderful to work with. When we met for our consultation, I gave her my vision of what I wanted for flowers and she took my ideas and turned it into something that was magical.

Profile Picture Carson, 6/3/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

When we began planning our wedding, I was very fortunate to have a dear friend who works in the wedding biz in Austin. He helped me narrow down the best bakeries, DJs, venues, etc. The only thing he did not give me a list of three for was floral. He said "You MUST use Bouquets of Austin", so I did. And I could not have been happier!! When I first spoke with Becky a year ago, she was friendly and warm. I felt like I was talking to an old friend. I shared some photos of my vision and after a year of waiting, we were recently married and man oh man did she bring my vision to life AND more! We were BLOWN away by their craft and all of our guests commented on how incredible the floral was. Becky and her team were always very responsive, friendly, flexible and fantastic to work with. I cannot stop looking at all of the photos of the gorgeous dream they brought to life for us (and I don't foresee stopping any time soon!). I would hands down recommend Becky and her team to anyone. Thank you SO SO much for making our day feel like a magical, classy and everything we could've dreamed of!

Profile Picture Katy, 4/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I never had the opportunity to profusely thank Stephanie for her unprecedented attentiveness to detail, flexibility, ingenuity, creativity and just (all around) painstakingly gorgeous work on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/1/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bouquets of Austin was willing to take care of transferring the flowers to a veterans hospital after the wedding. It is wonderful to know those flowers were enjoyed for more than one day and by a group that truly deserves them.

Profile Picture User7697493, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We found Bouquets of Austin at Austin's Bridal Extravaganza in January, 2016. After making an appointment and speaking with Stephanie about our wishes for a December wedding with an Italian flair, she took control of the reins and sketched out what she thought we were looking for. And boy was she right!!! Also, we told her that we were going to put up a live Christmas tree at the venue, and she suggested a live garland with eucalyptus, fir, pine, hydrangeas, and roses.

We received innumerable compliments on not only the tree, but the bouquets, boutonnieres, table arrangements, and lanterns that lined the aisle. We could not have been more pleased with the way it all turned out. It was the stuff that dreams are made of! The attention to detail is uncomparable. Don't waste your time going anywhere else.

Profile Picture User7513870, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They made the most beautiful flowers for my wedding! I got compliments from everyone and they definitely stood out in the photos!

Profile Picture User6369407, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bouquets of Austin actually did both my wedding and my sister's wedding. I loved what they did for my sister's wedding so much that I hired them for my wedding. They were helpful with cutting down on certain areas to stay within budget. The bridesmaid's bouquets were also used in the center pieces on some of the tables. They really understood the look I was after and did such a beautiful job. They made some suggestions and had visuals for us to touch and get a better idea of what it would look like for the wedding during the first meeting. I would highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Meagan, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

The flowers were gorgeous and they worked with me and my mom to come to a great compromise for what we both wanted. They were very easy to communicate with and the flowers were perfect!

Profile Picture User6049569, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was incredibly impressed with my wedding flowers! They could not have turned out any better. Bouquets of Austin provides great service and beautiful final products. Throughout the planning process, they were very responsive to my emails and provided clear and concise contracts/spreadsheets indicating our desired options. On the day of my wedding, the flowers were delivered on time and quickly set up. Everything looked so fresh and well crafted. The bouquets were gorgeous, and all of the flowers lived for up to a week after my event!

Thank you, Bouquets of Austin, for everything!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 8/19/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Absolutely loved Bouquets of Austin! They were so easy to work with and they provided above and beyond what I even expected for our wedding day. Very affordable and beautiful arrangements!

Profile Picture User6213678, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Words cannot describe how absolutely beautiful our wedding flowers were. From my bridal bouquet to the arrangements on the tables at the reception, Bouquets of Austin took my vision and made it a reality. After meeting with Becky the first time, I knew we were in good hands. She was extremely professional and completely understood what I envisioned through all of my printed pictures from Pinterest. I highly recommend Bouquets of Austin to any bride-to-be looking for a wedding florist who will do an amazing job and bring your wedding dreams to life!

Profile Picture Stacy, 7/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I had what some would say is a limited budget for flowers. When i had my meeting with Bouquets of Austin, I told them everything i wanted. We totaled it up.. it was a little more than my budget so we worked together during the meeting to cut items i might not need to lower it within my range. They picked flowers for the centerpieces that were cost efficient for me and they were beautiful! We also reused my bridesmaids bouquets for some centerpieces and they made the ribbons on those bouquets match the vases they would go into during the reception. The day of the wedding they were prompt at delivery and pick up. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous too! I was blown away with how beautiful everything turned out!

Profile Picture Casey, 7/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

My flowers were beautiful! I'm so glad we used Bouquets of Austin!

Profile Picture Mike, 5/28/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Becky with Boquets of Austin was absolutely amazing! She created the exact floral so had imagined, only better! I could not have asked for more beautiful, spectacular flowers and arrangements! Totally thrilled is an understatement.

Profile Picture Amber, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were absolutely perfect! Excellent value and the ladies were above and beyond anything I could've hoped for for making my day smooth!

Profile Picture courtney, 5/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bouquets of Austin is amazing! Stephanie is an artist, but also very approachable and easy to work with. She had the best ideas. I came in with a loose idea of what I wanted and one photo I had found on Pinterest, and she worked with me to create the vision for our décor. From the centerpieces and the arbor, to the cake table and our lounge area, she had beautiful, but simple ideas that were also reasonably priced. I wanted peonies and ranunculus and she suggested adding in some fuller, but less expensive types of roses (can’t remember what they’re called) and other types of spring flowers to fill out the arrangements but keep costs down.

I thought we would pay a fortune but BOA ended up being less expensive than every other quote we received, and the results were stunning. I was trying to figure out how to work in a bit of light blue, and she suggested painting our centerpiece pots to custom match our wedding colors. We had succulents in the lounge area and she did those for us too. Plus she provided all our candles. But the best was my bouquet—gorgeous. I got so many compliments on the décor and style of our wedding, and I owe that largely to BOA!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Bouquets of Austin was absolutely wonderful! They took my mix of floral arrangements that I had found on Pinterest and made my dream bouquets/arrangements come to life.

Profile Picture Sara, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I had my initial meeting with them and simply brought a Pinterest board with things I had found to be really pretty.... all I had to offer was I wanted succulents and nice colors, and a few lemons with the centerpieces. While they weren't able to give me a demo picture of what I would be getting, I could not have been more pleased with our end result. It was BEAUTIFUL!! Everyone was so impressed! Even though we were under a tight budget, the flower arrangements did not look cheap or half thought out. I am very pleased overall with how responsive Lindsay was to work with via email and how everything was dropped off early before the wedding began. Absolutely loved them!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 4/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements