Bouquets of Austin Reviews

Bouquets of Austin 5
Bouquets of Austin 6
Bouquets of Austin 7

Caroline · Married on 06/24/2018

I do not have the words to express my love for Bouquets of Austin. They are incredibly talented, experienced, and accommodating. At our in person meeting with Stephanie, our designer, I explained to her my vision and she helped to refine it and make it a reality. I had complete trust in her and she delivered! The client and vendor coordinator, Diane, was invaluable throughout the whole planning process. She answered all my questions as the date drew nearer and was so kind! They have also worked with the Brodie Homestead, our venue, before which made everything even more smooth! We received so many compliments on their work. We would hire Bouquets of Austin again!

Bouquets of Austin 8
    Bouquets of Austin 13
    Bouquets of Austin 14
    Bouquets of Austin 15

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

I don’t even know where to begin to explain how great Bouquets of Austin were. They were PHENOMENAL!

For as long as I can remember, I have dreamed about (and have been planning) my wedding. Specifically, I dreamed about my wedding flowers – white hydrangeas and white peonies everywhere! Bouquets of Austin brought my dreams to life - seriously.

From the day we first met with them, we knew we had found our florist. Stephanie is truly wonderful and a pleasure to work with. She is very personable & sweet, and so accommodating. She will do whatever she can to make sure you are happy & give you what you want. From day one, she really understood my vision and then brought it life like magic. Having worked in event planning for 2 years prior to being engaged, I knew exactly what I wanted when it came to the design for our wedding, & Bouquets of Austin took that vision and ran with it!

The flowers at our wedding far, FAR surpassed my wildest dreams. Our guests were blown away (as was I) at the incredible size & obvious freshness of our flowers. I did not see a single spot or discoloration anywhere, and all of our flowers were white (with some greenery). Many of our guests commented on (and are STILL saying) how beautiful our flowers were. Quoting one of our guests that said we had “peonies and hydrangeas the size of grapefruits”.. I have never seen peonies so big, open, fluffy, and beautiful in my life. My bouquet was STUNNING – entirely made of huge, white peonies. I really wanted the flowers to be the statement pieces at my wedding and without a doubt they were. We not only had AMAZING arrangements on the tables, but we also did a hanging floral element that I had dreamed about as my “altar”. When I walked into our ceremony space and saw the hanging pieces, it left me speechless. They really went above and beyond!

If you want breathtaking, beautiful, fresh, AMAZING flowers– HIRE BOUQUETS OF AUSTIN!

Bouquets of Austin 16
    Bouquets of Austin 17
    Bouquets of Austin 18
    Bouquets of Austin 19
    Bouquets of Austin 20
    Bouquets of Austin 21
    Bouquets of Austin 22

Amy · Married on 04/14/2018

Bouquets of Austin did an amazing job on our April wedding! Initial consultation was a lot different than other florist consultations I had. They never made me feel like I had to do real centerpieces, they just asked what I want. They made it easy to have fake centerpieces and correspond well with the real stuff. They did an alter arrangement, bouquet, flower crowns, boutonnieres with magnets and corsages with magnets as well. Would load high resolution pictures but the site does not allow the size. They did a wonderful job and were great to work with!

Bouquets of Austin 23
    Bouquets of Austin 24

Lori · Married on 03/03/2018

I loved Bouquets of Austin! Definitely the nicest and best vendor I had in this whole wedding process. I had a small wedding, so some other florists I talked to were just mean to me and didn't want to give me the time of day. Bouquets of Austin was nothing but nice to me the whole time. I know nothing about flowers, so she really was patient with me in the first meeting to get what I wanted. Every time I came to visit I left with flowers they had from weddings the day before that they had done flowers for. The prices are amazing. I loved the invoice booklet that was provided so I knew exactly who, what and why the flowers were for. On the day of the wedding, my brother and dad were given an extra bag of rose petals at no costs when they found out my brother was my "flower bro" and helping walk my grandmother down the aisle as my flower girl. Their flowers are just beautiful. Just check out their Instagram and see. If I ever have another event where I need flowers, Bouquets of Austin will be the only place I go to. Thank you so much for helping making my day so special.

Kyle · Married on 02/17/2018

I started following Bouquets of Austin on Instagram and fell in love with their look. I was especially taken with the floating arbors they had done at Brodie Homestead, that was exactly what I was looking for to anchor the focus on the back wall. We gave them very simple direction and let them work their magic. They were able to accommodate my arbor request while still staying within our budget. I was adamant that I wanted some blue in the flowers and they were able to suggest a few unique options (Russian Thistle). My wedding was right after valentines day so we avoided roses all together which I think was a great idea. A few of the staff stayed from set up through the flip (our ceremony & reception was in the same space) to make sure that the floral design was top notch for dinner. They were very easy to work with given our timeline (we hired them 3 months before the wedding) and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for floral design in Austin.

Bouquets of Austin 25
    Bouquets of Austin 26
    Bouquets of Austin 27

Katie · Married on 12/31/2017

Having Bouquets of Austin do the flowers for our New Year's Eve wedding was one of the best decisions we made! They are extremely responsive, affordable, easy to work with, and have a ton of different options to choose from. We got married at The Driskill Hotel - so really didn't need too many flower arrangements. Bouquets of Austin put together a perfect package for what we were looking for and practically created an identical bridal bouquet from the picture I sent them!

The day of the wedding they were on time, professional, and just fun to be around! I highly recommend Bouquets of Austin!

Bouquets of Austin 28

Lynn · Married on 12/31/2017

Magnificent flowers for the bridal party and the reception was spectacular! I am the mother of the bride, and in addition to the wedding , I gave my daughter a bridal luncheon at Matti's at Green Pasteurs. Tables filled with lush, feminine centerpieces and it was breathtaking! Everyone is still talking about how beautiful it was. We were lucky enough to work with Katie at Pearl Events and she and Stephanie at Bouquets of Austin designed some gorgeous tables and bridal party florals. Stephanie took some netting from my 37 year old veil and wrapped the bridal bouquet handle and then wrapped the top of it with a tiny pearl encrusted blue satin garter that was her grandmother's. Just beautiful, and it made it very personal. My daughter, Julie, loved everything. I live in Charlotte, NC so it was really nice to just depend on them to consult with the bride, design and execute. Thank you for your beautiful work. Lynn S. wedding 12/31/2017 Prospect House

Haley · Married on 12/02/2017

I don't have enough words to thank Bouquets of Austin for making my wedding day more than my dreams. Not only were they professional and responsive in all communication, but they never hesitated when I changed my mind for the 3rd time or had a last minute request. It was always "we can do that!". I gave them a vision that I wasn't sure would come to life and IT DID! From the romantic and natural greenery on a cross at the ceremony to my bouquet, to the cascading greenery on the tables, it was perfection. They even set up my own collection of candlesticks and helped problem solve staying within my vendor's candle guidelines by suggesting covers (that ended up making the tables look even more magical!).

My wedding truly would not have been the same without Bouquets of Austin!

Bouquets of Austin 29

Ashley · Married on 11/25/2017

Bouquets of Austin was wonderful to work with. The created my vision perfectly and were so easy to work with. They are responsive and super helpful. I absolutely loved the way my flowers turned out and each little detail they did. They are amazing and they hands down do some of the best work I have ever seen! I would recommend them to all brides looking for a florist!

Carson · Married on 06/03/2017

Stephanie did an outstanding job for us. She was wonderful to work with. When we met for our consultation, I gave her my vision of what I wanted for flowers and she took my ideas and turned it into something that was magical.

Katy · Married on 04/30/2017

When we began planning our wedding, I was very fortunate to have a dear friend who works in the wedding biz in Austin. He helped me narrow down the best bakeries, DJs, venues, etc. The only thing he did not give me a list of three for was floral. He said "You MUST use Bouquets of Austin", so I did. And I could not have been happier!! When I first spoke with Becky a year ago, she was friendly and warm. I felt like I was talking to an old friend. I shared some photos of my vision and after a year of waiting, we were recently married and man oh man did she bring my vision to life AND more! We were BLOWN away by their craft and all of our guests commented on how incredible the floral was. Becky and her team were always very responsive, friendly, flexible and fantastic to work with. I cannot stop looking at all of the photos of the gorgeous dream they brought to life for us (and I don't foresee stopping any time soon!). I would hands down recommend Becky and her team to anyone. Thank you SO SO much for making our day feel like a magical, classy and everything we could've dreamed of!

Samantha · Married on 03/01/2017

I never had the opportunity to profusely thank Stephanie for her unprecedented attentiveness to detail, flexibility, ingenuity, creativity and just (all around) painstakingly gorgeous work on my wedding day!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Bouquets of Austin's reply:

We're glad you thought your flowers were gorgeous! Congrats on your wedding!

S. · Married on 01/08/2017

Bouquets of Austin was willing to take care of transferring the flowers to a veterans hospital after the wedding. It is wonderful to know those flowers were enjoyed for more than one day and by a group that truly deserves them.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Bouquets of Austin's reply:

Thanks so much for donating your flowers to the Veteran's Hospital! We know they look forward to the delivery every Monday :)

SUSAN · Married on 12/10/2016

We found Bouquets of Austin at Austin's Bridal Extravaganza in January, 2016. After making an appointment and speaking with Stephanie about our wishes for a December wedding with an Italian flair, she took control of the reins and sketched out what she thought we were looking for. And boy was she right!!! Also, we told her that we were going to put up a live Christmas tree at the venue, and she suggested a live garland with eucalyptus, fir, pine, hydrangeas, and roses.

We received innumerable compliments on not only the tree, but the bouquets, boutonnieres, table arrangements, and lanterns that lined the aisle. We could not have been more pleased with the way it all turned out. It was the stuff that dreams are made of! The attention to detail is uncomparable. Don't waste your time going anywhere else.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Bouquets of Austin's reply:

We loved being a part of your Winter/Holiday wedding and seeing your ideas come to life!

They made the most beautiful flowers for my wedding! I got compliments from everyone and they definitely stood out in the photos!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Bouquets of Austin's reply:

Congrats on the wedding! We're glad you loved the flowers!
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 11/05/2016

Bouquets of Austin actually did both my wedding and my sister's wedding. I loved what they did for my sister's wedding so much that I hired them for my wedding. They were helpful with cutting down on certain areas to stay within budget. The bridesmaid's bouquets were also used in the center pieces on some of the tables. They really understood the look I was after and did such a beautiful job. They made some suggestions and had visuals for us to touch and get a better idea of what it would look like for the wedding during the first meeting. I would highly recommend this company.

Madeline · Married on 09/03/2016

The flowers were gorgeous and they worked with me and my mom to come to a great compromise for what we both wanted. They were very easy to communicate with and the flowers were perfect!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Bouquets of Austin's reply:

We're so glad you loved your wedding flowers!

Gabrielle · Married on 08/19/2016

I was incredibly impressed with my wedding flowers! They could not have turned out any better. Bouquets of Austin provides great service and beautiful final products. Throughout the planning process, they were very responsive to my emails and provided clear and concise contracts/spreadsheets indicating our desired options. On the day of my wedding, the flowers were delivered on time and quickly set up. Everything looked so fresh and well crafted. The bouquets were gorgeous, and all of the flowers lived for up to a week after my event!

Thank you, Bouquets of Austin, for everything!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Bouquets of Austin's reply:

It was nice working with you as well, Gabrielle! We're so glad you loved your flowers!

Emily · Married on 08/06/2016

Absolutely loved Bouquets of Austin! They were so easy to work with and they provided above and beyond what I even expected for our wedding day. Very affordable and beautiful arrangements!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Bouquets of Austin's reply:

I'm glad we were able to exceed your expectations! Thanks for the kind words.

Stacy · Married on 07/23/2016

Words cannot describe how absolutely beautiful our wedding flowers were. From my bridal bouquet to the arrangements on the tables at the reception, Bouquets of Austin took my vision and made it a reality. After meeting with Becky the first time, I knew we were in good hands. She was extremely professional and completely understood what I envisioned through all of my printed pictures from Pinterest. I highly recommend Bouquets of Austin to any bride-to-be looking for a wedding florist who will do an amazing job and bring your wedding dreams to life!

Casey · Married on 07/03/2016

I had what some would say is a limited budget for flowers. When i had my meeting with Bouquets of Austin, I told them everything i wanted. We totaled it up.. it was a little more than my budget so we worked together during the meeting to cut items i might not need to lower it within my range. They picked flowers for the centerpieces that were cost efficient for me and they were beautiful! We also reused my bridesmaids bouquets for some centerpieces and they made the ribbons on those bouquets match the vases they would go into during the reception. The day of the wedding they were prompt at delivery and pick up. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous too! I was blown away with how beautiful everything turned out!

• Mike

Mike · Married on 05/28/2016

My flowers were beautiful! I'm so glad we used Bouquets of Austin!

Amber · Married on 05/14/2016

Becky with Boquets of Austin was absolutely amazing! She created the exact floral so had imagined, only better! I could not have asked for more beautiful, spectacular flowers and arrangements! Totally thrilled is an understatement.

• courtney

courtney · Married on 05/13/2016

My flowers were absolutely perfect! Excellent value and the ladies were above and beyond anything I could've hoped for for making my day smooth!