PHOX Weddings and Events Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Angela H. Married on 03/26/2022

We Love Dominique

We loved working with Dominique so much. She was supportive and kind, and had a great balance of giving suggestions and going along with our requests and vibe. She is a bang for your buck, and also just fun to be around!
    Kristen W. Married on 11/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Someone who goes above and beyond to make your event go smoothly

Dominique served as a day-of planner for my wedding at Mattie’s at Green Pastures in Austin and I have nothing but praise for the services that she provided. Planning a wedding from out of state in only two months was a terrifying experience until I met Dominique.

Dominique met with us twice before the wedding and responded to numerous email inquiries. She was a calming, professional presence in a situation that required fast decision making for a short timeline. Her experience in different aspects of the wedding business was an invaluable resource. She had an extensive list of vendor contacts, and I loved how she verified their availability before passing along their information to us; this would have saved me so much time if I had hired her earlier in the planning process!

I am one hundred percent sure that without Dominique, I would have spent the entire wedding worrying about every detail; instead, I remained blissfully unaware of minor hiccoughs as Dominque handled them discreetly. Here is just a short list of some of the items that Dominique managed: pinning on the corsages and boutonnieres, transporting floral arrangements to the on-site reception space, floofing the dress train before the processional, making announcements to direct guests to the reception space, hooking up my phone to a sound system to play a playlist from my phone during dinner, announcing the toasts, and making sure that my overnight bag made it into the getaway car. All of these seemingly small tasks allowed me to really enjoy my wedding day, and that is something that I cannot put a price tag on. Hiring Dominique was one of the best wedding investments that I made, and I highly recommend her services to any future bride.

PHOX Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much! Ya'll were amazing to work with, I had such a good time meeting and laughing with your family. I am so glad you felt taken care of, and you had a happy wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Wes
    Wes D. Married on 11/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brilliant, Professional, and Dependable!

My wife and I had a professional and brilliant coordinator with Dominique at PHOX. She was there with us every step of the way during our wedding planning, guiding us through every detail in the process and executing them with spirit and efficiency. She put so much of her time and energy into being there for us and communicating; we would frankly have been lost without her. We only have good things to say about Dominique, who puts the comfort of her clients first. The gratitude that my wife and I feel for her service has certainly been shared by others and will continue to be for many, many couples in the future.

PHOX Weddings and Events's reply:

Wes thank you so much! I loved being able to work with the two of you and your families!!! More than anything I am thankful that you had a great wedding day and that you chose us!
  • Katy
    Katy Married on 03/27/2021

Amazingly perfect

Dominique is a hard working individual who will make your day THE perfect day. I would refer anyone to her!!

PHOX Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review! I am so thankful that we got to be part of your day!!! You and Joseph are so awesome together, I had so much fun with your family!
    Katherine Married on 02/28/2021

Organized and professional

Dominique is top notch. She was very organized, listened to what I wanted, and gave excellent recommendations when I wasn’t sure what I wanted! Her communication was timely, informative, and professional. I wasn’t worried about much of anything the day of. Her assistant, Lexi was just perfect. Her pleasant and professional demeanor contributed to a well rounded representation of the type of atmosphere Phox brings to the event. I don’t plan on getting married again, but I would not hesitate to call Phox to handle any event or party I might have in the future. I highly recommend them!
    Beth M. Married on 11/28/2020

Last Minute Wedding - Day of Coordinator

We threw together a last minute wedding within 2 months. A couple weeks before the wedding I felt the need to have someone take over everything, so my mother-in-law and I wouldn’t have to be responsible for set or break down and we didn’t have to ask family or friends to help out. We just wanted to enjoy our family & friends...not stress over anything.

Dominique stepped right in and took over everything. What a relief! A few days before the wedding the forecast changed and it was going to rain/storm, so I had to rent a tent. Dominique did all the negotiations with the vendors to get me the best rate possible.

Our wedding was the best wedding I’ve ever been to, and I’m so thankful it was mine! I don’t think it could have been any better even with more time. I got to really enjoy my wedding day and soak up all the wedding jitters & excitement.
    Andrea Married on 05/02/2020

Exceptional! Wedding of our dreams thanks to Phox Events

Phox Events, Dominique, planned our wedding twice (due to the pandemic) and did so without skipping a beat. Please hire Phox events for all your event needs, can not say this enough. Our wedding this May of 100 guests exceeded our expectations due to the level of detail and effort Dominique put into it. She surprised us with synchronizing our music between when the ceremony music ended and the Mariachi band started for cocktail hour as we walked out of the aisle. Who thinks this through?!? No one, but Phox events. And Dominique did so on a day’s notice due to us having to switch to rain plan. She was able to communicate with our vendors the rain plan and us be able to enjoy our rehearsal dinner and wedding day without interruptions. We felt taken care of from the start of the planning process until our wedding day. Thank you Phox events for making our wedding day exceptional and going above and beyond.

PHOX Weddings and Events's reply:

I am beyond grateful that you chose me! I loved planning with you and when you wanna do a vow renewal I am ready!!!