DJ Nixx Entertainment

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Most Popular Price

Hello brides and grooms!

My name is Nikki and I have been DJing since 2008 and have been doing weddings and other private events since 2009. I love weddings because I get to give people a full musical experience from the ceremony all the way through the reception. I work very closely with my couples to make sure the music reflects their style, and also make sure the guests have an amazing time! I also offer unlimited consults from the moment we start your timeline and discuss music & flow together. Not only have I been a professional DJ for almost 10 years, but I am also a wedding officiant and own a successful DJ Management company. So rest assured, you're in good hands! We offer lighting packages as well!

Contact me today for the most fun you'll EVER have at a wedding!!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1200

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$390

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

• Emily
    Emily Married on 07/24/2021

Great experience!

DJ Nixx and her team were the perfect choice for our wedding! We had DJ Helios as our DJ and she did an excellent job playing all of our requests and keeping the party alive! DJ Nixx was very easy to communicate with via email and phone, always sending me reminders which I appreciated during wedding planning. Between communication, planning, and execution at our wedding, everything went perfectly! I would recommend hiring DJ Nixx and her team for your event.
  • Whitney
    Whitney R. Married on 06/19/2021

It's been three weeks and my guests are STILL RAVING!!!!

DJ NIXX was absolutely incredible. Very detail oriented and thought of stuff I never even knew to consider when working with a DJ. And most importantly, she kept our guests on the dance floor all night long.... so much so that the first two buses back to the hotel were completely empty!!!! It's been weeks since our wedding and everyone is still raving about how amazing she was. We've had so many requests for "our playlist" but it was all her!!! Could not recommend enough!!!
  • Kate
    Kate C. Married on 05/22/2021

DJ dream team!

The DJ Nixx team is amazing! We had initially booked Nikki for our 2020 wedding, but due to Covid, we had to postpone, and then postpone again. She was incredibly understanding and accommodating and always responded to my frantic emails. Due to scheduling issues, she wasn't available for our 2021 rescheduled wedding date, but was able to set us up with another DJ on her team--DJ Donte. Donte was amazing for the wedding! We had a few recommendations for songs, but we really wanted a DJ that could sense the vibe of the moment and spin accordingly, and WOW did Donte deliver! The dance floor was packed almost all night long! So many of my friends and family came up to me during the wedding to say our DJ was amazing. I honestly want to have another party just so Donte can DJ for it. I can't recommend him enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brittany & Paul
    35 photos · 09/22/2019

Ma Maison Ma Maison Mansion Weddings

Oh thank you so much! We loved having you here and hope to work together soon!

Austin Austin, TX, 78704
781-423-1977
Location of (DJ Nixx Entertainment)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding