Austin, Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 84
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Nixx Entertainment

DJ Nixx Entertainment is an Event DJ Booking company based in Austin, TX. Nikki Oberle, Owner // DJ // Booking Agent has been in the wedding industry since 2009 and has the experience and passion to make your event not only incredible but stress free! Contact us today!

Nixx has been working in the nightlife industry since the age of 18. This has allowed her to take in the music of countless different types of Djs every night and slowly gain influence from them. By the time she started spinning, she had a vision of exactly how she wanted to express herself and her love of music. This expression was to give the crowd what they want, but in a style all her own…Nixx has been known as the DJ to always keep you guessing; She’ll run from Old School to Disco to Hip Hop to Top 40 to Rock to House and always find a way to make sense with it, “Growing up, I was always listening to motown, blues, R&B, funk, disco, soul, hip hop, rock, and everything in between. I love being able to play around with all of these different genres in my sets”, she says.

DJ Nixx Entertainment was formerly known as Eitana Events

1 User photo

• Nancy

Nancy Nassor · Getting married on 05/12/2021

DJ Nixx Killed It!

DJ Nixx absolutely killed it at our wedding on 12/29/19. From the initial consultation, I felt comfortable with Nikki and that she really understood (and liked) the vibe we were looking for on our day. I wanted the entire day to be high energy with a celebratory feel. She executed perfectly from the ceremony through cocktail hour/dinner and especially during the dance party. Nikki was especially kind to our young nieces and nephews who were fascinated with her equipment and requesting tons of songs. She was also able to incorporate many songs from my husband's Eastern African heritage that somehow worked flawlessly with the motown and early 2000s pop vibe. Our guests had an incredible experience and many were commenting on how she really made the party days after the wedding was over.

DJ Nixx made our wedding an absolute blast!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Mekenzie

Mekenzie · Married on 08/24/2019

Exactly what we were looking for!

DJ Nixx Entertainment came highly recommended from both our wedding planner and our photographer, and I am so glad we were able to hire Donte as our wedding DJ. Our initial phone call was so easy and I knew he would understand the vibe I was going for. I really did not want a whole lot of cheesy wedding music you hear at every wedding you go to, and Donte totally understood that. I gave him a few songs that I loved as an example of the vibe I was going for and he truly hit the mark with every song he played! We had an absolute blast and he was a huge part in making our wedding so much fun!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Angelica

Angelica Beker · Married on 08/10/2019

THE best DJ & officiant you could literally ask for!

Do yourself a favor and book Nikki as your wedding DJ! You will NOT regret it! From the moment my husband and I saw the pictures of turn tables on Nikki's website, we knew we wanted to talk to her. My husband really wanted a REAL DJ for our wedding. The first phone call we had with Nikki it felt so comfortable talking to her and she really heard/saw our vision for our wedding. She was so responsive and did a great job staying on top of everything with us. We even chose to have Nikki officiate our wedding and she did a PHENOMENAL job. I seriously cannot sing her praises higher! She had 2 in-person meetings with us and she helped us pick readings and figure out the flow of our ceremony (we were so clueless and lost). Nikki helped ease our minds and take a lot off of our plate because we did not have to worry about our music or our ceremony at all. Not only did everyone say what a beautiful and well-written ceremony we had, but everyone commented on how amazing the music was at our wedding! Nikki let people do requests and she read the crowd SOOO well. She also did our lighting and it turned out FABULOUS! You need a DJ and lighting that makes you feel like your wedding is the best party ever? Nikki is your woman. You need an officiant? Talk to Nikki. The best, coolest, and warmest woman, the easiest vendor to work with, and woman of SO MANY talents!!! DON'T HESITATE, BOOK HER NOW!

Sent on 01/13/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Ma Maison Mansion Weddings

Oh thank you so much! We loved having you here and hope to work together soon!

• Austin Austin, TX, 78704 See on map
    7819835198 (Phone number)
    Location of (DJ Nixx Entertainment)