4609 1/2 Harmon Ave., Austin, TX 78751 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 51
  • Deals 3

About Brio Photography

Brio Photography is an Austin, Texas-based wedding photography company. Photographer Brio captures photography that is fun, beautiful and full of life. She seeks to deliver a stress-free, enjoyable wedding photography experience. The photographer works unobtrusively, capturing the perfect images using a contemporary, photojournalistic style.

Experience

Photographer and owner Brio moved to Jamaica after graduating high school to take a year off from school. While there, she discovered her passion for photography and storytelling while working in orphanages. Her passion for photography, adventure and travel led her to open her own studio. Brio Photography is now run by Brio and her husband, operating as a full-service photography studio specializing in weddings, portrait photography and commercial photography. The photographer has been professionally shooting wedding photography for over 15 years, and loving every moment.

Brio Photography offers customizable wedding photography packages, which can include one or two photographers. Wedding albums are also completely customizable, to fit your unique style and preferences. Wedding packages can include the following services, and more:

• Additional hours

addison grove wedding 60
austin boho wedding 21
austin hillcountry wedding
Brio Photography
austin indian wedding villa st clair
austin multicultural wedding 40

Videos 2 vídeos

62 Reviews for Brio Photography

• Siobhan

Siobhan · Married on 01/03/2020

Brio made us feel like super heroes at our own wedding

We found Brio at the Austin Wedding Expo. They had a huge booth with awe inspiring pictures. We were looking for innovative photographers who specialized in night photography. They truly fit the bill. Edwin and I met each other while rock climbing so Brio suggested that we try to find a place in downtown Austin where we could pretend to climb for our engagement pictures. We had a hard time finding a place but Brio found the side wall of a garage. With a little bit of cool lighting and Brio's magic, she took a picture that made us look and feel like super heroes climbing the wall. They are the photographers that you go to if you want to try something different from the boring typical wedding pictures. They are super creative and they will make you look good.

Another thing is that I am not photogenic at all. I try to follow the tactics online but it never seems to work. But, Brio saved me. She gave me verbal and physical cues that helped me to get over my fear of taking pictures. I looked great in all of them.

On the day of the wedding, Aoib gave the grooms party pointers on how to look sharper and dapper while they were doing the getting ready pictures in the groom’s suite at Allan House. He had interesting stories to keep the groom’s party at ease. He continued with those stories and really knew how to persuade the families and friends to cooperate for the pictures. Brio also, knew how to keep a lighthearted and fun vibe while taking the many pictures that are needed for the bride and groom. She really went out of her way to get us some amazing shots. We cannot wait to see the final pictures in a few weeks. Choose Brio as your wedding photographer! You won’t regret it.

Sent on 01/12/2020

Rachel Crowther · Married on 03/08/2019

Perfection

One word, AMAZING! Brio and her husband are a fabulous team and made my husband and I feel so comfortable. We truly can't say enough good things about Brio and highly recommend! She is so talented and has such talent and it is reflected in the photos.

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • stephanie

stephanie · Married on 11/04/2018

Lovely experience

I have only the best things to speak of my experience with Brio. My maid of honor and I were at the Bridal Extravaganza, not planning to actually book anything, but just to get an idea of what I wanted/get to know some vendors. I talked with Brio and saw her photos, wandered around and looked at some of the other vendors photos...I kept going back to Brio in my head. After the extravaganza, I spoke with my fiance, showed him photos and we started the process of booking. We HAD to have her.

She really got to know us as a couple to perfectly capture who we are and what vibe we're going for. We had so much fun with her at our engagement session at Sekrit Theater. She is such a bubbly, positive person. She was great with guiding us since we were nervous at first. She totally puts you at ease. The pictures came out beautiful and we got REALLY excited about what she would capture on our wedding day.

The day of was a little bit of a blur as to be expected. We trusted Brio to do her thing and she totally nailed it. She gave us a sneak peak of the sunset photos and we were already itching to see what else she was capturing that night! The photos she got are absolutely stunning. I've looked at all 800 of them so many times I lost count. She caught some of the most goofy, special, heartwarming and amazing quality photos that will stay with us forever. The photos truly captured how beautiful and special that day was to us and our loved ones.

Book Brio. You won't regret it. She's an incredible photographer and such a beautiful person inside and out.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Brio Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Canvas
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Proofs
    Save the Date

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Brio Photography 1
    Guestbook Sign-In Album
    This leather bound album is laid out with 25 photos from your engagement and/or bridal session and includes space for your guests to sign-in and leave you a personal note yearbook style. It's a great way to display your engagement photos and makes a great keepsake with well wishes from your friends inside.
  • Brio Photography 2
    Photography Promotion
    10% Discount for Friday or Sunday weddings.
  • Brio Photography 3
    Photography Promotion
    10% Discount for weddings booked less than 8 weeks out.

• Fly-Rides Austin Party Bus Wedding Limos

Brio has a great energy about her and is extremely professional. Two big thumbs up~

• Austin Area Weddings Wedding Officiants

Brio photography is AMAZING! Professional, personable, A+ service! Highly recommend!!

• Cakes ROCK!!! Wedding Cakes

Brio Photography does amazing work, & is such a joy to work with! I enjoy seeing their smiling faces when I'm setting up a wedding cake & the pictures they capture are always exquisite!

• 4609 1/2 Harmon Ave. Austin, Texas, 78751 See on map
    Location of (Brio Photography)