3621 W. Slaugher Lane, Austin, TX 78749 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Fly-Rides Austin Party Bus

First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family! Your business is our privilege, and we hope to work with you on your special day!

The big day approaches, and we salute you for putting 110 percent (minimum) into creating a truly special celebration! But before the party starts, you need to find the venue, reserve guest lodging, figure out catering, say “yes” to the dress, and amongst it all, safely get everyone moved from A-to-B without breaking that bank. You need a teammate who provides the easiest transportation experience possible and understands what it takes to ensure you have NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT on the big day. There is only one best solution – you need Scott Good (Owner) and the Fly-Rides team in your corner!

Fly-Rides is an owner operated, Austin-based transportation company that genuinely appreciates the opportunity to be part of your big day. Nobody else will give you the same level of attention and ultimate peace of mind, as our track record speaks for itself on Yelp, Facebook and Google. We were also recently recognized by WeddingWire‘s Couples’ Choice Award for 2019.

FOR OUR LOWEST PRICES ask about “One-Stop-Shop” discounts on multiple events such as rehearsal dinners, bachelor/ette parties or anything else you might need! We hope to work with you on the big day so let us know what we can do to make it special!

Follow Fly-Rides Austin Party Bus on
Bachelorette Winery Party
mt bonnell 51 946622

20 Reviews for Fly-Rides Austin Party Bus

Andrea · Married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful and Affordable Transportation!

Scott and his Drivers are great! I have used them on multiple occasions and they never fail to impress. These guys are always on time, and are great when it comes to communication. Scott will respond to any questions I have with 24 hours, normally less than that, which is very reassuring when it comes to transportation needs. They understand the importance of their job and do everything to make sure things run smoothly on your big day! I will definitely book with them again!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Fly-Rides Austin Party Bus's reply:

Hey Andrea!

Thanks so much for posting on here :) Honestly I have to give a lot of credit to my drivers - they're the ones showing up, representing my company and hopefully making Fly-Rides meet our reputation as being second-to-none in customer satisfaction. I appreciate you selecting us to work with you on the big day, and invite you to come back if you need anything else in the future.

Thanks so much and congrats again on the wedding success!

Best Regards,
    Scott Good

Ellen Perl · Married on 11/08/2019

Excellent Buses for Large Groups

Scott from Fly Rides answered every question I had. They seem to be the best buses in the area for large parties. We were able to fit 50 of us on the bus. Tracy, the driver, was prompt, very friendly, and let us control the music. It was a great way to transport our guests around. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Fly-Rides Austin Party Bus's reply:

Hey Ellen! Thank you so much for your feedback! I will be sure to forward the message to Tracy as well :)

It was a genuine honor to be part of your big day and I thank you for the opportunity. Let us know if you need anything going forward (you know I am not hard to get ahold of :)).

THANKS AND CONGRATS AGAIN ON THE WEDDING DAY SUCCESS!!!

Award

Fly-Rides Austin Party Bus FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Party Bus
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    1 Hour
    2 Hours
    3 Hours
    4+ Hours
    No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Fiber Optic Lighting