Fly-Rides Austin Party Bus Reviews

21 | Austin, TX

21 Reviews for Fly-Rides Austin Party Bus

Travis Mcmorrough · Getting married on 03/11/2020

Highly Recommend.

Scott and his team were easy to work with and very flexible.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Andrea · Married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful and Affordable Transportation!

Scott and his Drivers are great! I have used them on multiple occasions and they never fail to impress. These guys are always on time, and are great when it comes to communication. Scott will respond to any questions I have with 24 hours, normally less than that, which is very reassuring when it comes to transportation needs. They understand the importance of their job and do everything to make sure things run smoothly on your big day! I will definitely book with them again!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Hey Andrea!

Thanks so much for posting on here :) Honestly I have to give a lot of credit to my drivers - they're the ones showing up, representing my company and hopefully making Fly-Rides meet our reputation as being second-to-none in customer satisfaction. I appreciate you selecting us to work with you on the big day, and invite you to come back if you need anything else in the future.

Thanks so much and congrats again on the wedding success!

Best Regards,
    Scott Good

Ellen Perl · Married on 11/08/2019

Excellent Buses for Large Groups

Scott from Fly Rides answered every question I had. They seem to be the best buses in the area for large parties. We were able to fit 50 of us on the bus. Tracy, the driver, was prompt, very friendly, and let us control the music. It was a great way to transport our guests around. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Fly-Rides Austin Party Bus's reply:

Hey Ellen! Thank you so much for your feedback! I will be sure to forward the message to Tracy as well :)

It was a genuine honor to be part of your big day and I thank you for the opportunity. Let us know if you need anything going forward (you know I am not hard to get ahold of :)).

THANKS AND CONGRATS AGAIN ON THE WEDDING DAY SUCCESS!!!
  • KJ Brown

KJ Brown · Married on 11/03/2019

Y’all are amazing

Thank you so much for getting all of our hotels guests to and from the venue safely. I know everyone had a blast on the bus to and from...
    it was money absolutely well spent!
    Thank you so much for being part of our special day!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Hey KJ-

It is genuine honor to be a part of your special day. I really put a lot of myself into Fly-Rides, so I hope it shows! Thank you SO MUCH again for choosing Fly-Rides, but more importantly, CONGRATS AGAIN ON THE WEDDING SUCCESS!

Best Regards,
    Scott, Katie and Baby Austin

Laura · Married on 10/26/2019

My guests LOVED them

If you're looking for a fun way to transport your guests to your event go with Fly Rides. My guests LOVED them and knowing our group Fly Rides is incredibly patient too!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Weed · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Bus Fun!

It was key to provide our guests an option for transportation to our wedding in Fredericksburg, TX. Being it’s the hill county and having an open bar, we wanted to make sure our guests had a safe option to get to and from the hotels. We provided coolers of beer/water on the way to the wedding and I cannot say how many times our guests have all told us since the wedding how much fun they had on Fly-Riders. As an added bonus and being the bride, my husband and I took the bus back with our guests and it was a BLAST! Communication was fast, easy and was best decision I made for transportation. If you’re looking for a fun way to take guests to a wedding this is the way to go!!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Kayley

Kayley · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Service!

From the moment I reached out to Fly-rides, they took care of everything. We booked them for two consecutive days - Friday to Lake Travis and back and Saturday to our wedding venue and back. We had to change our date due to unforeseen circumstances and the Fly-Rides team was so understanding. Throughout the booking process and leading up to the big day, communication was quick and clear. Day of (both times!) the bus drivers were always early, fun and kind. The parties started and ended on the buses - we had an amazing time! My husband and I are SO glad we used them, it was the best decision! BOOK THEM!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 05/11/2019

Come for the cheap buses, stay for the great service

Every step of the way, Fly-Rides was super responsive, helpful, and professional. They were flexible when our timeline changed. They are such a good value! Let me save you the time shopping around: you won't find better rates or cooler, hibiscus-covered buses.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Brittney · Married on 08/11/2018

Scott was super helpful and easy to work with! The buses were awesome! Definitely an unforgettable experience!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Melanie · Married on 08/04/2018

Our son's wedding transportation

I never had to worry! I was managing the transportation of approximately 150 guest from our hotel in Austin, to the wedding venue, about 20 miles away, and back. Scott was incredibly helpful, and would respond within the hour anytime I had a question. Fly Rides would be my obvious choice for any transportation needs in Austin. The drivers were punctual, and as all of the Fly Rides people that I dealt with, just a pleasure. I was managing this wedding from another state, so I had moments of panic...which were quickly quelled, because the owner was always there, and able to immediately solve any crisis I could dream up. Great company, great ownership!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Tara · Married on 07/02/2018

Scott and his FlyRides are super amazing. Very professional and accommodating. The buses are great, comfy, and perfect for a party on the go! Highly recommend for any and all events.

Lorin · Married on 06/30/2018

I used Fly-Rides for my recent wedding and had an amazing experience! We had a fairly large wedding and were able to provide round-tip transportation for our guests from downtown Austin to our venue in Dripping Springs for a very affordable price. From the photos and videos our guests shared, they had as much fun on the commute as they did at the wedding! Highly recommend for any event!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Jared · Married on 06/06/2018

We worked with Scott on securing a bus last minute for my wedding party,He was able to accommodate us without hesitation, this guy is professional and respectful, The driver was polite fun and energetic. I highly recommend Fly Rides to anyone looking for a party bus!!!

Cecily · Married on 04/12/2018

Fly-Rides is nothing short of fantastic! From the very initial contact, to the event itself, they were extremely helpful and engaging. They ensured that our wedding party made it safely to and from the venue and even accommodated a later departure. I couldn't be more sincere when I say, if you book Fly-Rides, you made the right choose! Great company, affordable and fun!!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Kimberly · Married on 03/25/2017

Fly-Rides is awesome! It was important to my husband and I that we provided our guests with a shuttle service to and from the venue. (The venue was about 30 minutes from the hotel, and those Hill Country roads can get seriously dark and windy at night). We also were trying to find something reasonably priced, and Fly-Rides fit the bill! Not only were they reasonably priced, but Scott was incredibly communicative with us, the drivers were punctual, and the buses were a lot of fun, according to my guests! I had serious FOMO watching them dancing on the buses in their Snapchats! The brightly colored school buses are also such a fun, unique way to transport guests - Very memorable! I definitely recommend using Fly-Rides for your next event!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Layla · Married on 09/23/2016

FUN & AFFORDABLE WEDDING TRANSPORTATION (see our posted photos on Yelp)! We absolutely enjoyed working with Scott on booking 3 of his Fly-Rides party buses for our September 23, 2016 wedding in Austin. After researching several wedding shuttle options, we chose Fly-Rides because of 1) Scott's prompt and thoughtful responses to our emails (even during the week prior to his wedding and his honeymoon!), 2) AFFORDABILITY, and 3) excellent reviews on Yelp. We were so happy with Fly-Rides during the whole process, during the day of, and post-event (as we were looking for a missing item). We used the yellow, blue, and green buses and our drivers were Moore, Gloria, and Chestnut. They picked up our guests from the Radisson downtown and drove them safely and on time for our ceremony and reception at Pecan Springs Ranch and back to the hotel. We were also more than happy to provide them meals because they were parked at the venue for the entire event. We HIGHLY recommend working with Scott and Fly-Rides! #laylaandaaron

Sent on 10/30/2016

Katie · Married on 06/10/2016

Thank goodness that I was able to find Fly-Rides for my wedding! I had an excellent experience 5-stars! The owner was extremely accommodating and was able to work with my budget (I had spent a lot of money on the venue, photographer, etc and I had not left room in my budget for transportation!) He also offered suggestions about the logistics of my big day. We ended up using Fly-Rides for our wedding and to take our guests on a party boat the next day as well. I liked that Fly-Rides emphasized that they were going to take care of everything with transportation so that all I had to do was enjoy our big day!

The drivers were polite and on-time. Everyone was so friendly! The bus was clean and best of all it was affordable. My guests were nearly all from out of town and they appreciated having transportation provided. Also my husband loved being on the buses with all of our guests together. It really made the weekend! I cannot say enough good things about this company and I'm so glad I was able to use them for both my wedding weekend!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Katie · Married on 06/10/2016

OVERALL TOP EXPERIENCE. Moving 50 out of town guests in easier said than done, but we used Fly-Rides for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding day. Owner always responded immediately, and we could always count on them to answer any nerve induced pre-wedding questions. Couldn't have gone better- STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!

• Jack

Jack Stucky · Married on 01/04/2020

Great experience

Scott and his team did a great job for our wedding! Our friends had a blast on the bus, and Phil (our driver) was so accommodating. Could not have asked for a better way to get back and forth to the venue, would definitely recommend

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2018

Excellent Party Bus!

Fly Rides was really easy to work with. We got a great deal for booking in advance and for paying in full ahead of time. When we needed to make some last minute adjustments to our time schedule, they were very accommodating. The driver was courteous and the bus was well maintained and clean. Their fleet consists of converted school buses, so while I would highly recommend Fly Rides for any general transportation needs, it is not quite as comfortable as other more standard chartered bus lines.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Hey Melissa,

Thanks for posting and congrats to you and Ryan. It was great working with you guys and I am THRILLED that you had a great experience with our company. From what you are saying, I understand the open style seating is a little different than what folks are used to with "front facing rows", but I am glad that you had an overall great experience with Fly-Rides.

Let us know if you want to book anything for the one year anniversary as we'd love to work with you again ;) Otherwise, thanks again for choosing Fly-Rides and have a great day!

Kathleen · Married on 10/01/2016

We used Fly Rides for transportation to our rehearsal dinner location from the hotel our guest were staying at. I would highly recommend this service to others! We wanted something casual/comfortable but that could safely move a crowd to the rehearsal space without our out of town family having to rent cars or worry about transportation. We were able to shuttle 40-50 people in a very affordable and fun way.

Sent on 10/31/2016