ATX Classic Cars

Dripping Springs, TX View map Visit website

ATX Classic Cars is a wedding transportation company located in Dripping Springs, Texas. This business boasts the largest fleet of vintage/classic cars that are sure to leave an impression on your guests. Whether you are arriving at your venue or departing your wedding with your new spouse, these cars ensure you’re riding in style. More information can be found on our website www.atxclassiccars.com.

ATX Classic Cars boasts 10 unique cars that you can rent for your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. In our garage we have the following cars:

1955 Rolls Royce Silver Dawn - chauffer driven only

1966 Ford Mustang Convertible - self drive and chauffer driven

1971 Buick GS Convertible - self drive and chauffer driven

1972 Cutlass Supreme convertible - self drive and chauffer driven

1995 Ford F-150 pick-up truck - self drive only

Each car is fully restored and looks great, They will be part of a great photograph so you can preserve your memories of your drive. We offer both chauffeur-driven rentals, or you can opt to drive yourself for a romantic departure from your venue. Best of all the cars come with full commercial insurance.

• Woman-owned

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

2 Hours
4+ Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bottled Water / Ice
Red Carpet Service
Wedding Signage
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating

Terrible Experience: Wrong Car Delivered, No Amends Made.

Unfortunately, I had a terrible experience renting from Lee and would not recommend him to anyone. I searched all over Austin for a very specific car I wanted to be the getaway vehicle for our wedding: a late 60s mustang convertible, a car with a lot of sentimental value to me. I was excited to find that Lee had a beautiful car to rent. The price is very high, especially as I was renting it for basically just a one way ride from our venue to a hotel in Austin, but I figured it was worth it to have exactly what I wanted, and the only part of my wedding that I specifically wanted that way. The process of renting the vehicle was simple enough, but sadly that was where the pleasantry ended. At the end of our wedding, our friends and family gathered to form a goodbye tunnel complete with sparklers, photographers, and videographers. I took my new bride by the hand and led her down the most picturesque image of our new lives together I could imagine. Excited to getaway in my all time favorite classic car, we walked down the row of friends and family, high fiving and smiling. To my dismay, when we arrived at the end of the tunnel, the pinnacle of our wedding festivities, I found not the blue-gray 1966 Ford Mustang I had rented for over $600, but a totally random, red Buick. I of course said nothing in the moment, or on the drive, as I wasn't about to ruin my perfect, romantic wedding night with my new wife, but internally I was very disappointed. That incorrect car was now permanently not only in my memories, but also the photos and videos we paid so much to have forever. It wasn't until literally during my reception Lee had contacted my wedding coordinator and told her there was a problem with the Mustang. Hagerty DriveShare policy states that "If there is a mechanical issue, an alternative vehicle will be offered or a refund", but it is ludicrous to me that Lee did not check on the status of his vehicle until mere hours before it was going to be needed. I however still tipped our driver and determined to settle the issue with Lee after our honeymoon. Sadly, the unpleasantness continued after our honeymoon. I emailed Lee to resolve the issue, expecting him to be apologetic and understanding, as any good businessman would be. Completely to my surprise, he was belligerent and pretended as though he had "upgraded" me to the Buick. He told me I should have refused the vehicle at the end of my farewell tunnel filled with sparklers waved by friends and families. He never once apologized or admitted fault, despite it being in the Hagerty DriveShare contract that he is "required to make the car available as expected by the renter." His excuse for this was that the Mustang had engine trouble and would not start. I found it very odd that he would only find that the vehicle was not working mere HOURS before our sendoff, DURING the wedding, despite the DriveShare contract stating that he is "required to regularly check [his] car for any defects in its operations or safety and have [his] car inspected as described in the Maintenance Policy." Clearly Lee did not do either of those things for my rental. I gave him several chances via email to rectify the situation, even agreeing to still leave a positive review if he would refund me for just 1/3 of the cost of the rental (which was essentially a $600 uber ride). At that point he declined to respond to me at all, even after I presented the contract he agreed to. I would not advise anyone to rent from him.

ATX Classic Cars's reply:

Of course there are two sides to every story. Yes it is unfortunate that the requested vehicle had mechanical issues. We offer classic cars that are antiques and unfortunately these things happen.

Once we found out that there were mechanical issues we called the wedding day contact while the wedding reception was happening. We were told by the wedding coordinator to bring whatever car we could. This was our wedding point of contact who at this point was acting as the spokesperson/agent for the bride and groom.

The bride and groom were in the car for nearly 45 minutes and at no time said, “What happened to the car I ordered?” Our driver reported that the bride and groom were nothing but smiles and giggles in the back seat of the replacement car. They gave all the appearances of being pleased and happy with the service provided. It wasn’t until over 2 weeks after the wedding did I hear from the groom with this complaint. At no time during the booking process and up to two weeks after the wedding was ATX Classic Cars notified that the groom would only accept the Mustang and no substitutions would be accepted.

ATX Classic Cars has a responsibility to provide safe transportation for our drivers and passengers. We do not want anyone to be stranded on the side of the road especially late at night. The groom’s demand and “after the fact” threat of a bad review while accepting the replacement car with a smile is the reason why no compensation was given. His approach and manner of handling this issue has been unprofessional and perhaps disingenuous.

ATX Classic Cars has a clear guarantee that was spelled out at the time that the reservation was made. Its states: Guarantee: We take pride in maintaining our cars. All cars are in good operating condition and are road worthy. However they are classics, they are antiques, things happen. If there is a mechanical issue, an alternative vehicle will be offered or a refund will be given.

You can see over two dozen five star reviews about our company and our cars at this link: https://www.driveshare.com/public-profile/7400/ We provided a substitute vehicle while following ATX Classic Cars’ policies and the DriveShare policies.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Team

Lee  Little
Lee Little
General Manager

Lee has been a car lover all of his life. He enjoys having a garage full of cool old cars that he can share with others. Lee and ATX Classic Rides have been working with couples for the last four years and has enjoyed every moment.

Carrie  Little
Carrie Little
General Manager of the General Manager

Carrie has been managing the General Manager for over 30+ years. She runs a tight ship in the garage and everywhere else. She makes sure that Lee avoids potholes and speeding tickets. She really is the brains behind the operation.

Ann  Stotts
Ann Stotts
Director of Transportation Services

Ann has over 20 years in the transportation industry. She has driven for VIPs, dignataries and normal people like you and me.

She is a pro behind the wheel.

Her Michigan roots means she is die hard classic car girl. Her goal is to make sure you have the time of your life in your pick of a classic car.

4955 Bell Springs, Building 7 Dripping Springs, TX, 78620

8 am to 8 pm everyday
Location of (ATX Classic Cars)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding