Lauren Maria Photography and Films

Austin, TX View map

I got my start in the world of high-priced photography and video early in life. I was 16 when I started making videos and editing them myself. After graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Digital Film Production, I was hired at 21 to work as a line producer on international commercials and infomercials for a Chicago based company. I then moved out to Los Angeles at 22 to work at Warner Brothers Studios. When the opportunity presented itself to begin my own business, I dropped everything I was doing and finally became a professional photographer and videographer full time in Austin Texas. I started by packing camera bags and cleaning lenses. By the time I finished, my talent had become more than apparent to fellow photographers and models alike.

My philosophy is simple: Capturing moments in life that are irreversible. I know that my reputation is only as good as my last shoot. I excel at the fine art of handling even the most difficult of models. Hire me, and you'll never see the world the same again.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,600

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

• Allison
    Allison W. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing photographer!

Lauren was an amazing photographer who captured our special day perfectly. Our photos turned out exquisite, she and her team made it fun for everyone involved, and she beautifully captured the atmosphere and effort we put into the venue. We especially enjoyed the engagement photo shoot we did with her because it let us get to know each other before the wedding day, so she knew what we liked before the wedding day even started. We couldn't recommend her enough, but her works speaks for itself https://www.laurenmaria.com/wedding.
    Jessica B. Married on 04/01/2021

Proposal Photos

Lauren recently shot our surprise proposal and was fantastic!
    She did a great job posing us naturally and making the whole experience really fun. I am so impressed with the quality of her shots and how quickly we had the photos - within hours we had edited photos and we loved all of them. We will definitely use her again and recommend her to anyone in the Austin area.
    Joshua S. Married on 11/08/2020

Fun to work with and captured our day perfectly!

Loved working with Lauren and her assistant. They were lots of fun and captured our day perfectly. The process felt comfortable and we were blown away with the results. We will hire Lauren again and again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Corey & Josh
    15 photos · 11/16/2019

Eclipse Event Co. Eclipse Event Co. Wedding Planners

Lauren is EXTREMELY talented at what she does, and she takes lots of pride in her finished product! Her photography and videography skills are out of this world! Never have I seen anyone truly capture the behind-the-scenes looks as she does. She is also very easy to work with, responsive and prompt when returning emails, and very professional! Love working with her!

Austin Austin, TX, 78753
Location of (Lauren Maria Photography and Films)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding