Lauren Maria Photography and Films Reviews

28 | Austin, TX

28 Reviews for Lauren Maria Photography and Films

Jessica De Bella · Getting married on 04/01/2021

Proposal Photos

Lauren recently shot our surprise proposal and was fantastic!
    She did a great job posing us naturally and making the whole experience really fun. I am so impressed with the quality of her shots and how quickly we had the photos - within hours we had edited photos and we loved all of them. We will definitely use her again and recommend her to anyone in the Austin area.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • F

Farah · Married on 02/18/2018

My fiance and I were beyond thrilled to see how amazing our pictures turned out from our engagement shoot! Lauren is so talented and creative. You can tell by the way she provides feedback and ideas that she's very passionate about what she does. She genuinely cared about the end product and getting to know us. Unlike most photographers who may be on a time crunch, she was very much ensuring to get the best shots of us. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Kristen · Married on 04/15/2017

Lauren is aaaamazing!! She and her team provided photography and videography for our wedding and they blew us away! She also took our engagement pictures! Lauren is incredibly easy and fun to work with! Lauren and her team truly captured our personalities and made sure we never felt stiff or uncomfortable. Our wedding was so much fun with zero stress and Lauren's team was a huge reason for that! I recommend Lauren Maria Photography and Films to EVERYONE!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Mike · Married on 11/12/2016

Lauren accommodated our every request and got our video done quickly in spite of things happening in her personal life. She and her team were great and easy to work with, and the end product itself is a great snapshot of our day that we'll watch frequently over the years.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Maegan · Married on 11/05/2016

Lauren Maria Films provides excellent quality services! I absolutely loved our wedding video! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Lauren was such a great photographer for our wedding. We purchased a package deal with her and her team which included a engagement photo shoot boudoir photo shoot, wedding day photography and videography. The whole process from start to finish went smoothly and we love the end result. The only snag we had was that she found out she was expecting during our wedding day. Luckily Lauren is such a professional and made sure we had a replacement photographer who she knew and gave us the same rate. Everything worked out great. Our pictures from our engagement shoot and my boudoir shoot my husbands loves and our video is so special to us and one we will watch for anniversaries to come. Thanks Lauren Maria Photography and Films!

Sent on 01/04/2017

rose · Married on 10/22/2016

The video was purely breathtaking. The camera work and shots they took were perfect. And in the end every beat of the video was beautifully matched with the songs that were playing behind it. You could tell they put a lot of thought into editing every single second of this video, which greatly exceeded our expectations. They captured every moment of our wedding so much better than we could have imagined. Our theme was fairy tale; and in this video it feels like they took us to another world and really made the fairy tale come alive. Thanks for everything.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Shelby · Married on 07/23/2016

Lauren is amazing and I was so happy with our video and she made the whole process so smooth! She is the best!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Ali · Married on 07/09/2016

Lauren is absolutely wonderful! She is easy to work with and excellent with communication. Her professionalism exceeded my standards and hopes for working with a photographer. Lauren made sure she knew all details before arriving on the big day. Lauren arrived early and got every shot we asked for and more. The pictures also turned out AMAZING!!! And she got them back to us extremely fast. I promise you will not be disappointed in choosing her! It was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for the wedding! Thank you so much Lauren!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Nikki · Married on 06/18/2016

Lauren was an absolute DREAM to work with! From the second I met with her, I knew I wanted to hire her as our videographer-- there was no question about it. Not only does she have the talent, but she has the heart to go with it. She is always so personable and made me feel completely comfortable and 100% at ease. She went above and beyond for our wedding video and the final product was more than we could've ever hoped for. The entire day flew by so fast and was such a blur, so I couldn't wait to see the full video... Once we watched it, all the memories came rushing back and it was like I was able to relive all the BEST parts of the day all over again.
    I would recommend Lauren and her team to anyone and everyone considering her-- you won't be disappointed! :)

Sent on 07/27/2016

Jenny · Married on 05/18/2016

AMAZING photographer! We just received our photos from Lauren and they were fantastic. The whole experience working with Lauren was A+. She was great with communication from start to finish. She was on time for our pictures and even delivered them earlier than the agreed upon time (unheard of)! She made us all feel comfortable and she captured the true "us", and I am confident these photos will hang on our walls for years to come. Lauren was trustworthy, professional, talented and fun. We would absolutely recommend trusting her with your special moment. We are SO glad we chose her for ours!

Sent on 12/15/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/14/2016

When I first saw one of Lauren's wedding reels on my friend's page, I was so impressed with how gorgeous the film was that I then showed it to my fiancé. We reached out to see if she would be available for our wedding, and luckily for us she was! Even though we live out of state, coordinating with her beforehand was such a breeze. Then when we met her on the big day, she and her team were so warm and friendly, I immediately felt comfortable. Also, I knew that we'd be happy that we had our entire ceremony recorded, but I didn't realize how much we'd love having video from throughout the day, like from when we were taking our formal portraits and the reception. It's been so fun to catch little moments we may have otherwise missed!

My favorites, though, are the highlights reel and wedding video Lauren made. The beautiful scenes, the music, the way it's all put together - we were blown away the first time we watched them, and I know we'll treasure them for years. Also, with the cute USB she sent us, I know it's all in one place. Thank you so much, Lauren!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Raquel · Married on 11/14/2015

Lauren was great! I only wish I found her before we did our engagement pictures. She did both my bridal portraits and our wedding photography. I'm not from around Austin so she invited me to her house to change into my dress before my portraits which couldn't have worked out any better. We had a huge wedding party so it got a little chaotic at times but she kept everybody on schedule and the pictures were awesome!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Juliana · Married on 09/06/2015

Hiring Lauren Maria Films to capture our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made leading up to saying “I do!” The number one thing you will get with Lauren is a quality product and a quality person. What is quality, how do we define it? The definition says quality is “the standard of something as measured against other things of a similar kind; the degree of excellence of something. “ I can say with 100 percent certainty that Lauren deliver’s this and so much more. The video, the shots, the vision and the final product will be nothing but an expression of you and your partner. Lauren creates a video that captures every important part of our day, so even though you are not there for everything you can visually experience it later and for years to come. Something that was super important to us was our cocktail hour, since we were taking pictures we did not experience it or get to see it, but playing back our trailer and full video we were able to relive every part of it.

Aside from Laurens quality of work you are getting a quality person. After meeting with Lauren several times in the wedding process we got to know her on a different level than just a “vendor”. She shared her own personal wedding experience with us and the things she wished she knew. Lauren is a reliable, professional, caring, sweet and funny person and has a personality that is contagious!

Overall having Lauren Maria Films be a part of our big day was the easiest and most fitting decision we made to capture the most important day of our lives.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2015

Lauren Maria Photography and Films was an amazing asset to our wedding. Not only did they provide great service in person, they also provided a very professional and well done product. The photos were all spectacular and the video was phenomenal. We were so happy we chose them to provide out Engagement photos, wedding day photos and video. It was well worth the cost and we now have memories for a lifetime captured and playable for anyone that couldn't be there! It is also great to go back and see the things we missed while we were off doing other things during the reception. We highly recommend Lauren Maria Photography and Films!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Adding a videographer was the last major decision we made for our wedding and we are SO glad we did. At first we weren't sure it was worth the expense, but after deciding there's just no substitute for film, we took the plunge and started to research vendors. Since we started searching for a vendor a little on the late side, several people we initially contacted were already booked. Lauren's work really stood out in the sample videos I saw. Her films were hi-definition, had a beautiful film-like quality to it, and she clearly had an artist's eye for composition and for editing. We were on a pretty strict budget but Lauren's packages were comparatively reasonable and her work was far superior to other videographers in her price range. After a few emails discussing our expectations we had a good feeling and booked her. BEST DECISION ASIDE FROM SAYING I DO.

I met Lauren one time prior to the wedding and immediately was put at ease. She's very down to earth, professional, easy-going, and clearly wanted to make sure she gave us what we were looking for. For the actual wedding her 2-person crew was remarkably inconspicuous and knew where to be to get their shots without getting in the way. The final result exceeded our already lofty expectations. The 3-4 minute trailer she created is simply amazing. My wife and I have watched it maybe 20 times and our friends and family haven't stopped talking about it. The longer film we received was just as good and is a perfect keepsake and memory of a special day.

I couldn't possibly give Lauren a better review. She's been super nice, very accommodating, her work is fabulous, and her price is reasonable. If you're looking for a videographer (and you should be), she's a great choice you won't regret. (Thank you, Lauren!)

Sent on 05/15/2015

Deidre · Married on 03/13/2015

Words cannot express how amazing and wonderful of a job Lauren Maria Films did at capturing the pure happiness and spirit of our wedding day. I went back and forth on whether or not I should hire a videographer, and when I came across Lauren Maria Film's website, I knew I wanted them to be there to capture those special moments. I am so glad that I decided on a videographer - and decided on Lauren and team! Lauren and Logan were such a pleasure to work with and really made the entire process so much fun. They captured so many amazing shots and skillfully put together an INCREDIBLE video. Family and friends all gushed over the highlights video from our wedding. If you are thinking about whether or not you should hire a videographer, I highly recommend that you do. As a bride, I didn't get to experience all of the special moments, like watching my bridesmaids and flower girls walk down the aisle. And all the moments that I was a part of flew by so so quickly. Now that it's over, I find myself going back and watching the videos over and over again - and it takes me right back to that special day. I've said it numerous times, and I'll say it again, hiring Lauren and team was the best decision I made!

Sent on 04/20/2015

From our first interactions with Lauren and Mindy, we knew we could rest assured that the product and service we would receive would be of the highest quality. I had met with a couple of other videographers prior to speaking with Lauren and like many other brides was on the fence about whether or not investing in video would be a good choice. Unlike some of the other vendors I spoke with, Lauren was less interested about pushing for a specific package and more interested in understanding where we stood in our decision-making process for video. She told her own story of how watching her wedding video took her back to one of the best days of her life and helped her to re-live an experience that is a blur in the moment. Needless to say, we were convinced that video was an investment we wanted to make and from there, Lauren was extremely flexible in learning about what we wanted to take away from the day and what moments were most important to us. Only after that did we actually decide on a price point and package to move forward with. It was clear that it was most important to her that we were happy.

On the day of the wedding, Lauren and Mindy worked so seamlessly with all of the other vendors and were practically invisible! They were genuinely excited to share in our special day and it showed in the shots they were able to get. We received our trailer less than 2 weeks after the wedding day, which was amazing. The product brought everyone who watched it to tears with happiness and we ended up ordering multiple copies of the DVD's and the raw footage because we were just that pleased and excited! I truly believe that Lauren has such a passion for what she does and cares so much about creating a timeless memory for her clients. Moreover, I feel like we not only took away a video that we will treasure forever, but also made a great new friend in Lauren.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Like many others have said, you do not want to skip out on wedding videography for your wedding since many say their biggest regret is not making a wedding video a must for their day. This is the most pure, in the moment keepsake you will have forever and ever that you can have. Lauren Maria Films can and did make that happen for our wedding. From the very first meeting discussing my wants and vision for the day, she was so beyond genuine, flexible, and helpful. Based on that discussion she walked me through each package and made her suggestions on what would fit best. No selling or pushing, just authentic real recommendations. I knew immediately from that very first meeting that Lauren Maria Films was the right choice for us. From Lauren to the rest of her crew were all very concerned and conscious of the list of wants and needs through the wedding day. Making sure to get all the clips and shots that I had listed prior to the day. Not to mention how kind and fun they were throughout the day. They were so wonderful to have around us during our special day but always making sure they were doing their job and staying behind the scenes. Our finished product of the wedding trailer as well as our DVD and raw footage was beyond our wildest dreams. Really! They captured each and every moment for us so beyond perfectly. Not to mention the very clear talent and expertise you can see in all the editing and placing together of the video. You cannot go wrong when you make the decision to keep the budget room for wedding videography but even more you cannot go wrong with Lauren Maria Films. They are the most affordable, talented, and genuine group of individuals in the business at each stage of your planning preparation process. When you choose them you will not only gain a memory for a lifetime but also new friends. I highly recommend choosing Lauren Maria Films for your wedding video producers.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Lauren Maria Photography and Films's reply:

Wow! This means so much to us! We work really hard in trying to make our couples happy! We appreciate these awesome comments more than you know!
    Thank you so so much!
  • User4419889 · 2+ years ago

I could not have imagined a better videographer/photographer! Lauren and her team blended in behind the scenes and captured everything and more! She is such a sweet person and you can tell she puts her heart into her work! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! Love love love my pictures and video!!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Avery · Married on 06/10/2014

Lauren Maria is a phenomenal photographer and an absolute joy to work with! This girl gives great direction and knows how to capture the perfect shot. She made me look beautiful and the photos were stunning. I HIGHLY recommend Lauren for any bride and groom, you will love her. I already have my photographer picked out for my big day, guess the next step is to find a groom :) Thank you again Lauren, you are the best!!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Lauren makes the most amazing videos! I couldn't believe the quality and the amazing editing!! She rocks!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Lauren was an absolute delight to work with! She made me feel very comfortable on my big day. She's a very sweet gal and you can tell quality is her main priority. She didn't seem in a rush to get out. She took her time and captured every sacred moment. My video is AMAZING. I would recommend Lauren Maria Photography and Films to any one for ANY special occasion!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Laura · Married on 10/05/2013

My husband and I are more than pleased with the video and photography services provided by Lauren and her husband Andrew. We got married in Cancun and they captured every detail of this beautiful wedding for us to share with those friends and family members that were unable to attend. They are both so sweet and professional. Lauren even did Trash the Dress photos in the ocean with us that would have been amazing if i wasn't so panicked (don't know how to swim). We then moved to the pool area and those photos are amazing as well. She was open to any suggestions and ideas but most importantly she already had great ideas which was a plus! I will be contacting them again for any major life events to capture those important moments.

Sent on 01/16/2014

daniella · Married on 07/20/2013

She was so happy and bright to work with. She helped me feel calm on-camera and caught a lot of great moments!

Sent on 08/22/2013