Los Angeles, CA 90035 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Knopfs Finest Event Design

Knopf's Finest is named in the spirit and memory of Mildred O. Knopf. 'Mimsy' was the world renowned, number one hostess of Hollywood and author of several best selling cookbooks. The Knopf 'design gene' was passed on to founder Kristina Knopf while she often assisted her Grandmother with cooking, decorating, and entertaining marvelous, grandiose occasions as a child.

I was born in 1976 into the Knopf family. Entertainment was never a job for us. It was a love and an art. I can remember the great parties and lavish events that my grandmother Mildred O. Knopf and Grandfather Edwin H. Knopf would have at their estate.

To this day the fresh smell of the English, tea roses and jasmine flowers that were in their gardens still come across my nose. I remember the first time I fell in love with the art of a party. I was five. I was in the kitchen watching my Grandma Mildred and staff prepare the gourmet foods. There was laughter and joy filling the kitchen. As the years went by I would follow and assist Grandma Mildred everywhere as she prepared for a party.

My favorite sight was the beautiful China, crystals, elegant lace, sliver, and flower arrangements that had been specially chosen with love. Finally, I would watch as the guests arrived to the party. I could see the overwhelming joy that Mildred had brought to them. My desire is to bring the same joy, laughter, beauty, and hospitality to my clients and guests all over the world.

Fall5
dc9451cc6a68f29e 1271214376481 wedding

• Videos 2

15 Reviews for Knopfs Finest Event Design

Joel · Married on 03/26/2011

I would recommend Knopfs Finest to everyone! They made our day so special and perfect. We are so thankful!!

Sent on 08/10/2011

Knopfs Finest Event Design's reply:

Thanks Joel it was a joy to be apart of your big day

Katie · Married on 03/26/2011

We absolutely loved Knopfs Finest! We highly recommend them to anyone. Kristina is the best!!!!

Sent on 08/10/2011

Knopfs Finest Event Design's reply:

Thanks Katie I love you both you are a amazing couple

sherry · Married on 05/01/2010

It was such a pleasant experience working with Knopfs Finest!!!...Kristina was so warm & very professional! She was sensitive in listening to what I wanted to do, but at the same time was able to offer fresh & creative ideas to make it even better. :) She made sure everything was done beautifully on the big day & it gave me such peace of mind knowing that she's taking care of all the arrangements! just an example of how amazing she is...the arch in the ceremony area turned out STUNNING!! (and I asked her to do it the last minute!) She is absolutely the best...I would work with her again in a heartbeat & would recommend Knopfs Finest to any bride who wants her day to be exceptionally memorable!!!

Sent on 06/21/2010

Knopfs Finest Event Design's reply:

You where a beautiful bride and your wedding was amazing.

• Tamara's Catering
    Tamara's Catering Wedding Caterers

I have not had the pleasure to work directly with them but seen their work Its beautiful Tamaras Catering I look forward to working with you in the future

• Makeup By Angelique Marie
    Makeup By Angelique Marie Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kristina is an excellent event planner. Her attention to detail is absolutely brilliant. She focuses on every detail of your wedding and the end result is just amazing. Kristina is really fun to work with and everyone who works with her is always satisfied. I have had the pleasure of working with her side by side and I was blown away. If I could plan my own wedding all over again I would have definitely chosen her.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Knopfs Finest Event Design to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• Los Angeles, 90035 See on map