Glam Wedding & Events Boutique

The Valley, AI View map
$750 Package Price

$750 Package Price

Glam Wedding & Events Boutique is a professional planning service based in Basseterre, St. Kitts. Latreece Christoper, the founder and owner of the service, is an experienced event planner that is dedicated to the creation of an unforgettable event, leaving you with memories to be cherished for a lifetime. Glam Wedding & Events Boutique has been flawlessly coordinating local and destination weddings since 2012, providing services on the islands of St Kitts, Nevis, Anguilla, British Virgin Islands, and the Bahamas.

Latreece makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your individual style, taste, and budget. Glam Wedding & Events Boutique has experience planning an array of wedding styles including elopements, religious, and non-religious weddings. Latreece provides the following services:

• Full-planning
  • Guest lost creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$650

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,650

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

4.7 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Jan B. Married on 12/10/2019

More than just decor.

Latrecee is 200% invested in to your event.
    that was my dealmaker.
    She remembers everything you seem to forget, sees all the small overlooked things, etc.
    she is more than just decor.

#LEES2019
  • Ysabel
    Ysabel W. Married on 08/03/2019
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Wright-Charles Wedding!

Ms. Latreece was a life-saver for the planning of our Wedding! Our previous planners with whom we had been working with for over a year cancelled their services with us in less than 3 weeks before the wedding. I was devastated because they are not many event planners in St. Kitts that can work with overseas clients such as myself and we were expecting a guest number of 200 people!

The day that we called Glam weddings and Events, Latreece started working on our wedding vision immediately and she executed finely!

My husband, Akeen, and I are so grateful for Latreece and her team and cannot thank her for hard work and dedication enough!

Ps. More photos to come!

Glam Wedding & Events Boutique's reply:

Awww, thank you Ysabel. I truly appreciate your kind words. Your wedding is one that my team and I continue to rave about. I found you and Akeen to be a fun loving couple that was easy to work with; even with such a short space of time you trusted us, allowed us that creative freedom and we just ran with it. For you guys I would do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you once again for allowing Glam Wedding & Events to be apart of your big day. We wish you and Akeen nothing but a lifetime of happiness.
    Carrie Married on 05/16/2019
    4.4 out of 5 rating

Last minute wedding

I greatly appreciate all that Latreece and her team did for me! Without them my wedding day wouldn't have happened. I had to re-plan my entire wedding within a few days. Our destination wedding plans were drastically uprooted when our cruise itinerary was changed last minute and our prior wedding location was no longer a part of that itinerary. I got in touch with Latreece and her team and they were able to put together the dream wedding in only a few days! I can't thank them enough! They were great to work with and made all my requests happen!

Glam Wedding & Events Boutique's reply:

Hi Carrie,

Thank you so much. I am happy that we were able to connect and I am truly grateful to have been given the opportunity to be apart of your special day.

Wishing you many more years of happiness.

Latreece
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Cauls Bottom The Valley, AI, AI-2640
869-661-6749
Location of (Glam Wedding & Events Boutique)

Other vendors in Anguilla for your wedding