Genesis The planner

Punta Cana, DO View map Visit website
4.6 out of 5 rating
$1,800 Package Price

$1,800 Package Price

Genesis The Planner is a wedding planning company based in Dominican Republic, renowned for beautiful international events. Lead planner and owner of the company Genesis brings a lot of love and passion to the planning process, helping couples design their dream day with genuine ease. She works tirelessly to inspire her clients with creativity and organizational skills. Every special occasion deserves perfection, and Genesis strives to take care of every detail, allowing you to focus on each other and your wedding. Future newlyweds are sure to appreciate the team's warmth and ceaseless professionalism as they prepare for one of the biggest days of their lives.

Genesis The Planner specializes in destination wedding planning for couples who dream of exchanging their vows in the Dominican Republic. The company can assist with organizing the whole event, from the rehearsal dinner to the weekend timeline. There are several packages available, catering to partial and full-service planning needs, including services such as to-do lists, budgeting, and day-of coordination.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

• Cheilyn
    Cheilyn C. Married on 06/27/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

Our Dream Day 😍💗👰💒💍

Genesis the Planner made Our wedding Our dream come true, every detail, every thing was exactly as We dreamed and everything was beautiful. Professionally, she is very dedicated because she was aware of every detail and nothing escaped. I can say that just as I dreamed it was one of the most beautiful days of Our life and that thanks first to God and then to her, my husband and I were able to make our dream come true. for me She's the best 😍😍😍🎉🎉🎉
  • Wilmarlin
    Wilmarlin M. Married on 02/18/2022
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10 everything was perfect for my dream day!

The best day of my life, I was delighted with everything, everything went perfect, the staff was always attentive, both my husband, me and all my guests, the experience was wonderful and for any other event I would not hesitate to call both the company and those who worked so that everything went as I wanted.
  • Carolin
    Carolin Married on 07/10/2021
    4 out of 5 rating

Great wedding planner!!

Everything was amazing, the decoration, the food, the people, couldn’t have been better!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Genesis The planner 1
Exclusive

Punta Cana, DO, DR000
8294209113
Location of (Genesis The planner)

Other vendors in Dominican Republic for your wedding