Leanne Lane Weddings

San Jose, CA View map Visit website
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Based in San Jose, California, Leanne Lane Weddings is a wedding planning business specializing in personalized and unique event coordination. Owner Leanne prides herself on expertly helping couples navigate the planning process, finding their dream vendors, and tying together the essential details. The company is devoted to creating stress-free environments where ideas can flourish and dreams come true. Couples are sure to appreciate Leanne's professionalism and talent for managing their big day.

Leanne Lane Weddings offers day-of coordination, partial, and full-service planning packages for weddings. Leanne meets her clients wherever they are in the planning stages, creating mood boards or finishing up the final details. Packages can include budget analysis, wedding design, and to-do lists. The company is also available to plan rehearsal dinners and destination weddings.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,400

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$45

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Courtney T. Married on 07/17/2021

Worth Every Penny!

I hired Leanne to plan my wedding in the middle of the pandemic. And it was the best decision I ever made! Her ability to keep me sane and calm through the entire process was unbelieve. Not only was she patient with me when it comes to my inability to make a decision on practicaly anything but, she also made me feel confident in the choices I was making. My friends and family raved about her attention to detail and kindness. There were a few hiccups during the day (none of which she could have controlled) but I would have never know because she handled the problems with grace!

Now, we are lifetime friends! I am not one to give unsolicited advice but if you do anything - hire Leanne Lane Weddings!
    Amy Married on 08/17/2019

Fully worth it

We had doubts about needing a planner, and waited until the month before our wedding to contact Leanne. Looking back, we were so grateful we did! You never know what is going to go wrong and in our case the caterer caught the kitchen on fire and the security staff spent the night smoking weed in their car. Leanne took care of all of this and more. Beyond emergencies, it was just a weight off our chests to know we had someone we could trust that would take care of things without us having to worry. Leanne was kind and talented, and we'd recommend her to any of our friends.

Pricing

Leanne Lane Weddings Price Rates

Team

Leanne Bybee
Leanne Bybee
Owner & Founder

My name is Leanne and I am so thankful the algorithm brought us together! Based in San Jose, California, I am a Wedding Planner who chases the thrill of creating a unique event for you AND your guests. I enjoy getting compliments from strangers when I perfectly parallel park and I am always down for a good movie and popcorn.

I spent over 10 years in the radio industry in promotions and events and I have been a performer for as long as I can remember. Most of my dance and theatre training comes from the Bay Area, but I also spent 4 years performing in New York.

Are you ready to start planning? Got any questions for me? Send me a DM and let’s start the conversation!

Main St San Jose, CA, 95125
Location of (Leanne Lane Weddings)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding