Good Look Wedding

Punta Cana, DO View map
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

We are small family business providing the organization of wedding events since 2013. We offer the exclusive location in Punta Cana for the elopement wedding or engagment ceremonies.

Our team performs different types of ceremonies including civil and religious, marriage proposal and vow renewal. We offer intimate ceremonies on our exclusive beach for the couples who wishe to elope...It is a really perfect place for your special day avay from the prying eyes: no outsider will desturb here your privacy in your intimate moments.

We have professional photographers and videographers to capture every breathtaking moment and view of your wedding day. Our team is detail-oriented and dedicated to planning your wedding exactly the way you desire.

Let Good Look Wedding plans an effortless and wonderful wedding for you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Darya C. Married on 03/01/2021

Amazing an professionalism

Olga an her company were so amazing an helpful even with a pandemic our wedding came true with the help of Olga, Maria an the country of the Dominican Republic. From the beginning to the end she always involved in both helping find out what papers needed to be done an throughout this entire time she went above an beyond our expectations we are forever grateful to Olga an Maria for putting together the most amazing wedding we could’ve asked for.
    We highly recommend her an her company for your wedding

Good Look Wedding's reply:

Thank you Daria! I'm so glad to hear it. We did our best and I'happy that we could complete your expectations. We are waiting for you again for the vow renewal!
    Giulliana Married on 03/25/2020

Beautiful experience

I am so excited to share our elopement! We eloped on May 30th,2019 in Punta Cana.

First of all a BIG THANKS to Olga. She and her team made our dream come true. A very intimate wedding surrounded by both sets of our family. A ceremony at an amazing, beautiful and breathtaking private beach. I was referred by a friend who got married in 2016. From the moment I contacted Olga via e-mail, WhatsApp, phone calls, the service was on point. She understood and kept me calm many times lol. I was 14 weeks pregnant when I started planning our elopement. At one point I was afraid to travel to D.R because of Zika but after I talked to her, her ob-gyn, my ob-gyn, read the CDC stats, talk to my now husband we finally decided to move forward with our dream. Day after we arrived to D.R. We met with Olga, she went over details and took care of everything I did not have to do anything, On the wedding day, a van picked us up and drove us to her private beach. She called the driver every 5 minutes to ask him if we were okay. I am not going to lie but I was nervous because it rained the day before and thunderstorms were on the way so that made me feel anxious. Luckily, my husband was next to me and he made me understand that we can't control the weather and we have to deal with it. As soon as we got there everything that I wanted was done and beyond my expectations. From the decor, the gazebo, the cake, the chairs, the trio singing our song, the horse, the beach, the palms tree. Our family was in love with the full scenery. I couldn't ask for more. Our photographer such a beautiful person. Words won't express my gratitude for your help in capturing such great moments. Thank you, Matteo. 🥰🥰🥰

Thanks Good Look Wedding.
    Rasa Z. Married on 02/20/2020

Perfect special day!

Would like to say big thank you For Olga and Stephan. They made our small wedding dream to come through!! Loved her service with no hassle and stress free. I changed my plans a lot but it was no bother for her. Very well planed up to small details!! Had my worries in the end but she managed to calm me down easily. Love my photos and video is amazing!! Thank you again! Would recommend Olga and DR for everyone as it is really like paradise and dream wedding!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

Olga
Olga
Owner, wedding planner

Hi! My name is Olga, I am the owner of this wonderful family business that makes our couples happy ;-) I'm the mother of three amazing girls, our life runs in three counties: Dominican Republic, Russia and Macedonia.

I prepare every event with all my heart, my creativity and my knowledges. I try to give to my couples the best option at an affordable price.

I only collaborate with the reliable providers so we wont have any "surprises" on your event.

Be sure - you'll have the wedding of your dream. Don't hesitate to contact us for any question ;-)

Matteo
Matteo
Photographer

Hello future Mr & Mrs!

My name is Matteo.

I’ve been in love with this world of photography since the age of 18. I’m firm believer that when you do what you love you give it your very best.

I studied and worked as a photographer in Italy for several years…From there I embarked on a photographic and cultural journey that took me to the Caribbean beaches of the Dominican Republic... I’m fixed here in Dominican for 5 years, now I deal with weddings and photo shoots.

The collaboration with the Olga's team means the best professional service for your special day. Our couples receive stress-free organization of the wedding in a perfect place with breathtaking locations.

Juan Felix
Juan Felix
Videographer

Hi!

I'm Juan - filmmaker and editor who living in the litlle paradise of Punta Cana. Coffee and pet lover! I'm specializing in cinematic wedding films. I'm partner in crime with Olga, we have been doing pleanty of weddings together, I know here more than 3 years!

Let's your wedding farytale start!

Villas del Sol 2 Punta Cana, DO, 23000
+38971456971
Location of (Good Look Wedding)

Other vendors in Dominican Republic for your wedding