Good Look Wedding

Punta Cana, DO View map Visit website
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

Hi! We are family business providing the organization of micro elopement weddings since 2013. We offer an exclusive location in Punta Cana for the intimate wedding or engagement ceremonies.

Our team performs different types of ceremonies including civil and religious, marriage proposal and vow renewal. We offer intimate ceremonies on our exclusive beach for the couples who wish to elope...It is a really perfect place for your special day away from prying eyes: no one will disturb you here.

Our photographers and videographers are wonderful people who will make you to feel at ease in front of the cameras. Whatever your budget, we'll seek to offer the best option for an effortless and wonderful wedding!

We have a lot of additional services that will make your day special: retro cars to rent, various gazebo styles and decoration, lovely bride bouquets, delicious cakes and sweets etc...

We also offer a very nice place for the wedding party or dinner: beautiful beach restaurant where you can continue to celebrate with your beloved and family.

Fell free to ask any questions!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Samuela S. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Olga and her team made our dream come true!

Our wedding took place on April 22, 2022. on a private beach in Punta Cana organized by Good Look Wedding run by Olga. We can't describe to you how satisfied we are with everything! Wedding was perfect, on a beautiful intimate beach.
    Olga is very approachable, always available and the communication with her was extremely clear and pleasant. Maria is part of Olga's team and she is cherry on the top of this whole experience, sweet, accommodating and extremely likeable. It was easy to work with Matteo. Although we had no experience with professional photography, Matteo gave clear instructions and we felt very comfortable and relaxed in front of his camera! The pictures are perfect, we got them in a very short time and we are absolutely satisfied!
    Olga's entire team complied with everything agreed and even today we do not believe how perfectly everything went, without any complications. We recommend Olga and her team to everyone, we are sure you will be very satisfied!

A lot of love from Croatia!

Good Look Wedding's reply:

Dear Samuela! I thank you so much for your warm words! It was a pleasure for us as well to work with you! I wish you a long and happy life together with Siniša! We are here for any time you'd like to come to celebrate your other special day! ;-))
    Marissa Married on 02/02/2022

Absolutely Perfect Wedding!

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful! It was so much more than we imagined it would be. Olga and her team couldn’t be any more welcoming. The day of the wedding I didn’t have flowers and Olga arranged for the driver to make a stop so I could get some. She’s truly passionate about making your day stress free and perfect. When we got to the beach Olga’s assistant Maria and Olga’a husband Stefan were there. There were incredibly kind. They had fresh cut coconuts there for us to drink, they let us take our time to get settled in, and they even gifted us a small wedding gift that Maria’s dad had made. It was all so sweet. The photographer Matteo, I will let the pictures speak for themselves. He was so amazing! He was passionate and made sure we felt comfortable. We got the pictures back incredibly quickly and we loved all of them.

The day was perfect, thank you so much Olga and team!

Good Look Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Marissa! It was a pleasure for us to work with you and Ryan, all our preparation process was very easy for both sides, you are so positive and wonderful couple!
  • Xochitl
    Xochitl Married on 12/05/2021

Hire This Company!

Olga and Maria are THE BEST! they were there for me every step of the way. I live in the USA so planning a destination wedding I didn’t even know where to begin.

The were there from beginning to end! All I had to do was choose a color and what our vision was.

They made me feel very comfortable and their staff is the best. We had transportation pick up the entire party from our Airbnb they drove us to the private island.

Once there it was just absolutely beautiful. They put a lot of thought into our special day. We had a photographer, videographer, drone video, sand ceremony, cake, bouquet bouteneer a 1920s car.

I was so happy they even helped us get our dinner party - at Zoho Beach and it was just beautiful. I would do this all over again - so if you’re a bride and want to do a destination wedding go through GOOD LOOK!

thank you Olga and Maria you guys we’re a delight!

I will refer anyone who wants to do a destination wedding to the DR

Good Look Wedding's reply:

Dear Xochitl and Carlos! Thank you for those kind words! We liked to worked with your couple because of your good mood and nice attitude! Thank you for trusting us to organize your Event! We wait for you for the vow renewal! ;-))
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Olga
Olga
Owner, wedding planner

Hi! My name is Olga, I am the owner of this wonderful family business that makes us and our couples happy ;-) I'm the mother of three amazing girls, our life runs in two counties: Dominican Republic and Macedonia.

I prepare every event with all my heart, my creativity and my knowledges. I try to give to my couples the best option at an affordable price.

I only collaborate with the reliable providers so we wont have any "surprises" on your event.

Be sure - you'll have the wedding of your dream. Don't hesitate to contact me for any question ;-)

Matteo
Matteo
Photographer

Hello future Mr & Mrs!

My name is Matteo.

I’ve been in love with this world of photography since the age of 18. I’m firm believer that when you do what you love you give it your very best.

I studied and worked as a photographer in Italy for several years…From there I embarked on a photographic and cultural journey that took me to the Caribbean beaches of the Dominican Republic... I’m fixed here in Dominican for 5 years, now I deal with weddings and photo shoots.

The collaboration with the Olga's team means the best professional service for your special day. Our couples receive stress-free organization of the wedding in a perfect place with breathtaking locations.

Juan Felix
Juan Felix
Videographer

Hi!

I'm Juan - filmmaker and editor who living in the litlle paradise of Punta Cana. Coffee and pet lover! I'm specializing in cinematic wedding films. I'm partner in crime with Olga, we have been doing pleanty of weddings together, I know here more than 3 years!

Let's your wedding farytale start!

Villas del Sol 2 Punta Cana, DO, 23000
+38971456971
Location of (Good Look Wedding)

Other vendors in Dominican Republic for your wedding