Emmy Jimenez Weddings & Events

La Romana, DO View map Visit website
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Emmy Jiménez Weddings & Events is a wedding and event design company based in La Romana, Dominican Republic. For couples looking to host their wedding in a tropical destination, then look no further than these experts to help make it happen for you. This team of committed professionals aims to go above and beyond for their clients to make their experience a truly unforgettable memory.

The team here at Emmy Jiménez Weddings & Events are seasoned professionals who are always up to date with the latest trends and styles. Their confidence is your gain as they work closely with you to bring your destination wedding vision to life. Whether it is hiring your accommodation or adding the finishing touches at your event venue, Emmy Jiménez Weddings & Events is dedicated to keeping things stress-free and streamlined. Some of the additional services available include but are not limited to:

• Wedding website design
  • Coordination of safe airport transfer
  • Decoration and set up services
  • Hair and Makeup stylist
  • Arranging event entertainment

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Four Planners
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Adrienne T. Married on 10/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Saved my wedding and my sanity!

I was planning my wedding in DR by myself with only the coordinator provided by the resort. Things were going terribly. They were taking weeks to respond to any question that I had and then different people gave me different answers and unclear answers. We were 3 months before the wedding and the situation was bad, I was so stressed, the resort still couldn’t tell me the final cost (eventhough everything was selected) or even how many rooms of my room block were booked. I thought, if they cannot tell me these simple things then my wedding day is going to be a disaster. I finally started interviewing planners and hired EJ. Estephany with EJ saved my life.. and probably my marriage too.. I was so stressed I was constantly fighting with my fiancé about everything. They immediately stepped in and had all the hard conversations with the resort and made sure that they started to live up to their promises and ensured that we got the answers we needed. Immediately this weight was lifted off my shoulders and I could breath and relax again. We completely redid my whole wedding to use EJ vendors rather than resort vendors and they were able to save me a bit of money as well to cover their costs and extra vendor fee. Also, I’m not sure exactly what the resort would have done but from what I’d seen of previous brides weddings when using resort vendors, the QUALITY of the flowers and decor were way way WAY better! Even when the worst thing that could possibly happen (rain) ended up happening.. Estephany talked with me in the phone for an hour in the morning while we brainstormed ideas and provided a creative alternative that helped us wait until the last possible moment to pull the plug.. and change venue.. just in case it didn’t rain.

I absolutely cannot recommend them enough! Thank you so so much Estephany, Caroline (who by the way is so awesome to have when you’re getting ready!! She made sure I was relaxed and is the MOST FUN TO GET READY WITH!!), and the whole EJ crew who were there making sure we had a blast. And.. we… did!!! Everything was awesome even with the stupid rain and my stupid broken dress! I have definitely been told by many guests that it was the wedding of the century!!
    Love you ladies!!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer O. Married on 04/10/2021

Boda Jennifer y David

La experiencia con Estephany y su equipo fue excepcional, superaron mi expectativas por mucho! Todos los invitados se sintieron a gusto y atendidos.
    Mis ansiedades de novia fueron calmadas en los momentos que ameritaba.
    Recibia respuesta oportuna a mis dudas y cualquier situacion que pudiese surgir y en algunos casos hasta mas de lo contratado!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Pamela Silvestre
Pamela Silvestre
General Manager

Hello! My name is Pamela and I am the CEO of Emmy Jiménez Weddings & Events. For me this company is a dream come true and the result of a vision of a team that is now a family. Being the red thread that holds the team together and motivates it to move towards the same goals is not only a responsibility but a mission for me.

In addition, this company is the place where I can live and share my passion which is landscaping and ambiance, as an architecture professional having the opportunity to create unforgettable moments through decoration is something that motivates me to improve and innovate every day to offer our clients the best visual experience, and the best memories.

Emmy Jiménez
Emmy Jiménez
Administrative & Financial Manager

Hola! I'm Emmy, Managing Director of Emmy Jiménez Weddings & Events. Being a business girl is something I take very seriously, and it pushes me to always be focused and continuously looking for ways to improve efficiency and good results in our company.

I really like the step-by-step process and I am committed to developing new tools that can guarantee a trustworthy and responsible experience for our clients when putting their event budget in our hands to be managed with care and efficiency.

Estephany Cordero
Estephany Cordero
Sales & Operations Manager

Hello friends, my name is Estephany, I am the Sales and Operations Manager at Emmy Jiménez Weddings & Events. I am passionate about customer service and have been working in it for over 12 years, more focused on event, conference and incentive travel planning.

As a Certified Incentive Specialist (CIS) I am always committed to creating the best experience for our clients from the very beginning of their journey with us. For me, working in what I love means an extra injection of happiness and motivation that I turn into good teamwork and dedicated customer service.

Romana del Oeste, La Romana, Dominican Republic La Romana, DO, 22000
809 904 3065
Location of (Emmy Jimenez Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Dominican Republic for your wedding