Bodas & Mas

Puerto Plata, DO View map Visit website

$1,000 Package Price

Bodas & Mas is a wedding planning business based in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. This talented team is passionate about helping couples organize the Caribbean destination weddings of their wildest dreams. Whether you’re imagining exchanging vows on the warm sand or elsewhere on Hispaniola Island, planner and owner Anni Roth has you covered.

Anni can help you with any necessary documentation to ensure your wedding is covered from a legal standpoint, so you can just enjoy the sunshine. Should you have any questions, you can book a consultation to speak with one of them and delve into the details of your event. Wedding coordinators are also happy to help you organize surprise engagements, blessings, and symbolic ceremonies to celebrate your forever love. With in-house wedding officiants and a team that speaks English, German, and Spanish, your every wish can be answered by Bodas & Mas.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$650

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$35

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jana
    Jana S. Married on 09/07/2022

Dream wedding

We would like to thank Anni Wedding Planner & her team ❤️🙏🏻 for everything ! Our wedding on 7.9.2022 was simply a dream, everything has fit ... from planning , preparation to execution ❤️🥰🙏🏻🍀 Anni stood by us with advice & action ! Many thanks for that & 1000 thanks for the dream wedding in a dream setting 🙏🏻🍀🌺 many greetings and a hundred percent recommendation.
    Jana & Erick

Bodas & Mas's reply:

Awwwww, thank you so much my dear!! Those words make me feel very special!! All the best to the both of you and hope to see you soon!
    Eleanor W. Married on 08/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Anni could not have been better

Anni organised our wedding in August and she could not have been better. She found our beautiful location and so many vendors who we could not recommend enough. Her communication through out the process was clear and insightful. most importantly for us was the actual day though, I couldn't believe how smoothly her and her team worked to set up the most wonderful day! I was expecting stress and last minute panics but Anni meant I could just relax and enjoy the big day. Thank you so much Anni, you really made it such a special day!

Bodas & Mas's reply:

Awww, thank you so much Elli! ❤ We had a blast, thank you for having us. Hope to see you again for a beer or two haha
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Anni Roth
Anni Roth
Owner and founder

Getting married, Weddings, Marriage – for as long as I can remember this was always a very exciting topic in my mind! After seeing Jennifer Lopez acting in “The Wedding planner” I knew right away: this is what I want to do! So I attended a Wedding planner diploma course offered by the “OSWP – Organization of Swiss Wedding Planners” in Switzerland.

During that course I got in touch for the first time with different wedding ceremony options and learned about “symbolic weddings”. As for me, church weddings are a little barren and civil ceremonies usually a little short and very formal – I really loved the idea of this great alternative. A romantic personal speech, based on your own wishes and love story. Click here and find out more about symbolic ceremonies.

Since almost 12 years I am living in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. That’s how I dropped into the Dominican wedding business. It all started with translating an official wedding ceremony at a friends wedding.

One step lead to another, someone heard about my passion for symbolic weddings and this is how I became a wedding officiant.

So I decided to open my own professional wedding planning agency. During the time I got in touch with a lot of service providers and most important of all: saw them working. So if you don’t need a full wedding organization I am more than happy to help with finding your perfect wedding service provider – no matter what you are looking for, I will find your perfect match!

I know all the DO’s and DONT’S. While helping me as my favorite personal assistant, my sister Marie got infected with the wedding fever. She bought her first professional camera and started learning more and more. 2019 was her first wedding season and today she is a real pro in Switzerland! Click here to see all about her work (Marie Roth Photography).

If you are looking to get married in Dominican Republic – don’t hesitate to contact me – I am excited to meet you by email, phone, Skype or in person and give you more information about our services.

Get in touch with us – we are looking forward to it!

Sunny Greetings from the Caribbean

5.0 out of 5 rating , 132 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Calle Heroes 30 de Mayo, Esq. Safiro Puerto Plata, DO, 57000

Mon - Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location of (Bodas & Mas)

Other vendors in Dominican Republic for your wedding