On WeddingWire since 2023

Weddings are a time to celebrate love, and we want to help you make your wedding day truly unforgettable. Our destination wedding services include everything you need to plan the perfect wedding, from finding the perfect venue to coordinating all the details. We'll work with you to create a wedding that is both personal and meaningful, and that reflects your unique style.

Briella is more than coordination and plans, we are commitment and determination. Above all, we are a firm that is dedicated with love and genuineness to each of our couples. Our goal is to create unique weddings that identify each couple individually. We are a Puerto Rican firm and in addition we have been based in the Dominican Republic.

We help couples plan the wedding of their desires in a different location than their hometown. We will take care of everything from finding the perfect venue to coordinating with suppliers and making sure that the big day runs smoothly. With the Briella team you can relax and enjoy the planning process, knowing that everything is in safe hands.

If you're looking for a destination wedding planner who will help you create the wedding of your dreams, I'm here to help. I'm passionate about helping couples create weddings that are both stylish and memorable. I'm also an expert in the local wedding industry, so I can help you find the best vendors and venues for your wedding.

Contact me today to learn more about my services and how I can help you plan your dream destination wedding.

I can't wait to help you create a wedding that you'll cherish for a lifetime! 🤍 ✨

Frequently asked questions

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

1 User photo

Paige
Paige R. Sent on 11/20/2023

The best experience!

Erimar was incredible! She’s so kind and easy to talk to! She was so on top of everything that we didn’t have to worry. Our wedding turned out beautiful and perfect, purely because of her!
Nicole
Nicole Sent on 08/30/2023

Exceptional

We had a great experience from the beginning of the process. Very attentive, easy to work, good communication and professional. They are available to provide anything and everything we needed and algo give additional options and ideas to make the event the best possible.
K
Kiara S. Sent on 09/05/2023

Estamos felices!

Erimar ha sido más que profesional. Llevamos poco planificando nuestra boda, pero hasta el momento nos sentimos muy satisfechos. Gracias por todo!
illustration stars