Venice, IT IT 0011Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About EMA Giangreco Weddings

I am an Italian American Wedding Planner who moved to Venice, this most enchanting city, where I live with my husband and our two fuzzy babies, Alice & Charlotte.
My American mentality coupled with my knowledge of the nuances of Italian culture gives me the opportunity to create the most romantic and glamorous weddings. My approach produces weddings designed to reflect every couple's style.

My boutique wedding planning company is my pride and joy. This being my passion, I always feel blessed to be an integral part of such important moments in the couple's life. I love my clients and I deeply connect with them, spending time to getting to know them so that I can tell their stories through the most personalized ceremony. And I also love my extraordinary talented vendors (whom I can now call FRIENDS) which are fundamental to ensure that my couple receive the best services, and most importantly, get the wedding of their dreams.

We are all devoted to give you an amazing day you will cherish forever.

Follow EMA Giangreco Weddings on

54f90635632897f9 Logo 5

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for EMA Giangreco Weddings

Alazar · Married on 07/09/2017

Here are somethings to take a note from our wedding:

Ema is a great wedding planner and designer who by no contrast has an amazing eye for details. She exceeds any expectations. She is also a resourceful person with wide range of networks. She fixes any questions you may have as a prospective couple planning on a destination wedding spot on. Ask her anything you have in mind, discuss with her open heartedly. She has a way handling any situation that might seem complicated for you (in regards to your wedding).

Please listen to her. Take her recommendations. By far she knows what she is talking about better than any of the couples she’s dealing with. There are many things we understand what she was talking about prior to the wedding after we got there. She is an experienced and smart planner with passion in making others happy.

Trust her. She is the most reliable and trust worthy person we’ve ever known. You will understand it once you meet her and get done with your wedding. What she’s paid is nowhere near to what she does. We believe she works for her passion weighs more than what she does for a living. We realized she should get paid for her work way more than what she asked us. Despite our constricted budget, we eventually decided to pay her a little extra.

Plan early! Communicate with Ema as early as possible. She is busy! Many people want to work with her so she won’t take you in a rush. Book her way before your wedding day.

Be happy!! Her biggest reward is when you are happy on your wedding day and appreciate her work.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 06/27/2017

Thanks to Ema, my wedding day was the best day of my life! My husband and I decided to elope in Venice and systematically researched wedding planners. Ema was the clear choice for us. First, her overall aesthetic and taste are impeccable - absolutely second to none. She clearly puts so much thought into every last detail (even things I never would've thought of, but really appreciate). It was just perfect! Our expectations were exceeded in every way imaginable. Ema genuinely cares about the details as much if not more than we did! She knew that photos were of the utmost importance to me, so lined-up the perfect ladies for hair/make-up and photographs based on the look I wanted and how I wanted to remember my wedding. What was also so special is that Ema was even able to perform an interfaith ceremony for us (Catholic-Jewish) and it was absolutely perfect. She really cares about her clients and clearly wants to make it special for them. As I said in the beginning, Ema exceeded even our highest expectations and we will be forever grateful for all of her hard work in creating our fairy-tale wedding. Probably the most telling thing was when my husband said (before we even made it to the wedding venue), "I don't think we paid enough for this!" It really was THAT amazing! There's really no amount that we could pay to show our gratitude for everything! Thank you, Ema! We love you!

Sent on 07/22/2017

EMA Giangreco Weddings's reply:

Oh... Jaclyn !!! I LOVE YOU too !!!
    Your jewish ceremony meant a lot to me and I felt blessed to be part of such a precious - unique moment of your life.
    You're a princess who deserved nothing less than ... a dream... and I am proud I gave it to you.
    Your words make my heart smile...
    See you soon in the US ! I really hope we will meet again.
    A big hug to you and your Prince charming . MAZEL TOV !!!
    Ema

Christi · Married on 06/24/2017

EMA, did an amazing job with our wedding! I was really nervous planning a wedding in Venice from Florida. Having never met EMA, I was unsure how things would go. She blew us away! She took care of every detail and wrote the most beautiful and personal ceremony. When my husband's best friend showed up from Florida to surprise us, EMA jumped to action and seemlessly ordered him a boutineer and changed the size of the gondola from 4 seats to a 6 so he could join us! Put your trust in EMA, she will make your day more special than you ever could have imagined!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Award

EMA Giangreco Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1