Via E. Fermi, Rome, IT IT 0000Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 46

About Al fresco Wedding

Al fresco Wedding is a professional wedding planning service in Rome, Italy. Founder Beatrice and her team of creative consultants have been working together for over three years. Together, they design bespoke weddings that reflect a couple’s dreams and love story. Al fresco Wedding helps make your dreams come true. They will customize your experience and execute every detail just as you’ve imagined since you got engaged. Choose Al fresco Wedding to make your wedding day truly unforgettable.

Al fresco Wedding provides full-service planning, design, and coordination services for couples of all kinds. Beatrice and her team will meet with you for a pre-planning consultation to discuss your visions, preferred budget, and expectations for the big day. She will then craft a package that is right for you. Al fresco Wedding full-service planning packages include:

• Venue scouting
  • Vendor recommendations and contract review
  • Catering selection including menu and wine recommendations
  • Budget planning
  • Planning timeline and day-of itinerary
  • Guest transportation and accommodations booking
Follow Al fresco Wedding on

Al fresco Wedding 6
Al fresco Wedding 7
  • Erin

Erin Somerville · Married on 04/25/2019

Dream planner for beyond dream wedding

I first discovered Alfresco Weddings and Beatrice’s great work online by accident while searching for Tuscan holidays back in 2013, well before I was even engaged. Something about the amazing and personable weddings she had put together over the years stuck in the back of mind, so when I finally became engaged, I kept being returning to the idea of running away to Italy with our nearest and dearest. The idea was terrifying, but after deciding Beatrice was the one to place out trust in and make our dream day a reality, we got married in Italy in 2019, and it was our best decision.

We did our homework and researched other planners for our Tuscan wedding, but Bea was definitely the one for us who stuck out above the rest. From the start, she made an effort to understand us, get to know our personalities, let us take our time, and took on board all we envisioned for our day. Other planners had simply offered us what felt like cookie cutter templates and failed to match the boutique, warm, and welcoming personal service like Bea delivers. She was willing to work with our modest budget (which can be intimidating when trying to plan an affordable day in the wedding industry), our timeframe, our visions, and who we are as a couple. And best of all, you can tell she really loves and is passionate about weddings, and wants yours to be the best it can be.

I am a total control freak, and the idea of planning a wedding overseas at a venue I’d never even been was overwhelming, but having Bea in our corner while we had busy fulltime jobs made it all a smooth and enjoyable process…and even fun! Who said wedding are stressful!? On top of the day of our dreams, she helped put together a full day tour for our guests the day before our wedding to allow them to get to see the gorgeous Tuscan countryside and get to know each other, as well organise transport from Siena to the venue and back (a lot of our guests weren’t confident driving on the right hand side of the road coming from Australia and England). She turned our wedding into a smooth three day adventure, which left us absolutely floored and thankful to Alfresco Weddings for making everyone’s journey worth it.

Plan your day with Bea, you can’t go wrong. She is amazing value for money and peace of mind! The very first time I arrived at our venue just 48 hours before wedding day with all our guests in tow on a bus she’d organised, I was beyond overwhelmed and thankful for all she had done for us, getting our requests and the vibe for our event bang on, and was so glad I had placed my faith in her. She is local, knows the venues, knows the vendors, and is honest in her opinions. She was never far away to answer all my tiny little questions over the 18 months with patience despite the time difference. She had everything taken care of, from lining up hair and make up trials in a tiny hotel in regional Italy, shoring up the venues, creating back up plans for wet weather, offering options for crinkled wedding dresses, setting up on the day, coordinating all the vendors, and constantly working calmly behind the scenes to make sure the day flowed perfectly…and it did. Bea is also great at taking on late change of plans and amending the little things in the day, such as a change in guest numbers, weather, etc. As those planning a wedding know, it’s the little things which can make or break the day, and Bea has those small details mastered!

Having Bea on the ground on our day made us feel very calm and relaxed, knowing it was all in great hands. She helped us pull off a classy, close-knit, authentic Tuscan wedding that was more incredible than we could ever dreamed of, and way less stressful than I expected. Over the months of planning the most magical time of our lives with Bea she eventually felt like a friend to us, and we were very sad to say goodbye to her on our wedding night, but know she will help make so many other brides and grooms so happy!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Lutz · Married on 10/09/2018

My big day was absolutely perfect!!!

Beatrice crafted the perfect day for my small Tuscan wedding! We came to her looking for advice for an intimate Tuscan ceremony, and her service and follow through exceeded our expectations. She knew the exact venue that would be the right fit for us and was beyond helpful throughout the entire process. We couldn't have had such a magical day without her! She was extremely accommodating from beginning to finish and answered every question I had along the way. Her vendor recommendations were excellent, from music to photography to our celebrant.

Beatrice was wonderful in helping us wrap up all the final details the month before the wedding. I traveled from the US and can honestly say I wasn't worried about one single detail. Beatrice is dependable, trustworthy, and extremely kind—anyone would be in great hands planning their wedding with her help.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Al fresco Wedding's reply:

Your Big Day was fantastic because of you, you brough the sun with your joy and happines. Thank you it has been great to work with you!!!
    Kisses from Tuscany

Al fresco Wedding FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 2