About Collision Six

Join the party...

How can anyone say their band is THE BEST?  To us, being the best is about creating the environment for you and your guests to have an unforgettable experience.  If you agree, then we’re the best…for you!  We believe that LIFE is about the PEOPLE you meet and the MEMORIES you create with them.  We’re not interested in sitting across the table from a couple in pursuit of the best deal; we want to stand together, arm-in-arm and partner with you to create an amazing environment where your friends and family can make memories.  If that’s what you’re looking for, then you’ve found the right band.

How do we do it?  We focus on 3 simple things: COLLABORATION, PROFESSIONALISM and PERFORMANCE.

• We're going to COLLABORATE with you throughout the planning process, working with you on your wedding day timeline and helping you select the perfect songs for a night full of memories.  Since Collision Six is led by a husband-wife team, we're going to grab a cup of coffee as two couples and talk about your wedding.  It's going to be fun and you're going to come away feeling like your friends are on stage at your wedding.  That's who we are.

• We are PROFESSIONAL.  We know the band’s role can make or break your wedding, so we take that job seriously.  We're going to learn everything about your vision, so we can make it happen for you.  We believe your time is valuable, and we know that planning a wedding can be tough, so we’re going to be proactive throughout the process and guide you through everything.  You will never have to chase us down.  We’re here for you.

• Our PERFORMANCE is truly unique.  We play music that ranges from oldies to current and everything in between, so your parents and your friends are going to have a great time.  Our performance includes smooth transitions from song to song, so the music never stops and includes live “mashups” that you typically only see from a DJ.  We rehearse every week so the sound is polished, and we actually play all of the musicMany bands use pre-recorded "karaoke tracks" to supplement their sound.  We have some of the best musicians in town, so we play everything live, creating a truly authentic experience.  If that wasn’t enough, we aren’t afraid to come off the stage and interact with your guests to get people involved in the show.  It's a dynamic performance that we feel simply can’t be matched.

If that gets you excited, give us a shout!

Categories: Wedding Band

Willing to Travel (12)
Sample Music (8)
Liability Insurance (3)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)

Collision Six played at our wedding on January 27th, 2018. From our very first encounter until after the wedding Collision Six went above and beyond to make our wedding exactly what we dreamed of. Matt had great suggestions and made me feel so comfortable with our unique strolling/cocktail style dinner. Collision Six learned the song for our first dance and killed it! I received countless compliments about the band from our guest, I can’t say enough great things about them! Thanks for making our day so special!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Julia, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

My husband and I first heard Collision Six at my brother’s wedding in 2015. They were amazing and the atmosphere they created was spectacular; we knew we wanted them at our wedding, no matter what the cost. When we finally set a date, Collision Six was the first contact I made. We chose to get married on a Wednesday and the band was more than willing to make a trip to Toledo on a weekday. Matt was beyond helpful. When we didn’t know what to do for our reception entrance, he helped us come up with an idea. When I wasn’t sure if we would get a photographer because of financial reasons, he went out of his way to talk to a photographer he knew that would be willing to take pictures for a lower rate. He also had great suggestions, my favorite suggestion being that the band play my brother and sister-in-law’s song from their first dance at their wedding (which was a song the band learned specifically for their wedding and hadn’t played since). My sister-in-laws reaction was priceless when Matt did a shout out to them and they heard their song. Matt’s communication throughout the entire planning and on the wedding day was more than I could ask for. For every little mishap, Matt and Sarah were there to help – whether it be getting me contact solution because my contact fell out or holding off speech introductions because the maid of honor needed an extra minute. Collision Six is so much more than just a band; they truly want your day to be special and are willing to help in any way to make that happen.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Marissa, 1/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Collision Six Pricing

Collision Six Price Rates

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1473613079302 c6stockimagec6logo

Receive Up To 40% Off Your Wedding Package

$1.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Are you getting married in the next six months? If that's the case, we're interested in working with you! If you request a contract for Collision Six within 6 months of your wedding date, you may receive up to 40% off your wedding. Discount amount depends on your wedding date and is subject to our availability. We can't wait to help you create an amazing wedding celebration, with great music, dancing and memories to last a lifetime! Shoot us a line!
#WW8f6ff3cf8cf49bfc

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I recently worked with Collision Six on a mutual client wedding and they were phenomenal!!! Not just the sound they produce on stage but Matt my contact was super friendly, prompt on returning my emails and just an overall nice guy. He really has the best interest of the client and you can tell he loves what he does. His trio that played cocktail hour was one of the best I ever heard! I have been in this industry since 1999 so you can only imagine how many I have heard but they are stellar!! Book them today for all your music needs. You won't regret it. Tracie, Wedding Planner / You're The Bride

Talented folks with amazing service. Great to work with!

Collision Six is so great!!! They add a fabulous atmosphere to weddings and really bring the party!

Cannot say enough about this band. So I will keep it short and sweet. Best party/event/wedding band in Michigan. Period.

Events

2730 Greenfield, Berkley, MI 48072   See On Map
248-207-1963 (phone)
Collision Six is a wedding band from Detroit, MI servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Detroit, Chicago, and Grand Rapids. Collision Six is a professional event band that has been part of the midwest wedding industry since 2010 specializing in wedding reception and wedding ceremony music.