Studio 41 Photographers

3001 W. Big Beaver Rd. Suite 115, Clawson, MI 48084 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Studio 41 Photographers

We have taken stunning images and produced quality videos using top of the line digital equipment since 1995.  Our portfolio speaks for itself.
With over 35 years of experience in both video production and professional photography, we have built a well-respected reputation.
Based on our effective process, hard work, and unmatched customer service, we are proud to ensure absolute satisfaction to all of our customers.

For more information, please check out our website, or E-mail us at contact@studio41photo.com

• Adrienne & Amber Photography
Crazy dress
2779 51 58883 157610708575113

29 Reviews for Studio 41 Photographers

Jenna · Married on 08/05/2017

Steve has a real passion for what he does. His work is amazing and im so glad my florist referred me to check him out. Our pictures are stunning and were given a great package. thank you!

Sent on 08/09/2017

April · Married on 09/17/2016

Honestly where do I begin!? We met Steve almost 3 years ago when we first got engaged. I wanted to find a photographer that understood the drama I wanted in my pictures, Steve’s pics said everything. We instantly called him and he spoke to my fiancé for a half hour, who also has a hobby of photography. Steve told us to come right in the same day and took his time going over everything and showing us all his work. We instantly booked our wedding for 2015 with Steve and couldn't have been happier. Our engagement pics were beautiful! Steve captured exactly what I was looking for. I wanted fall pictures where the colors exploded and he gave us exactly that. Some personal things came up after our engagement pictures and we had to move our wedding date 2 more times which Steve was nothing but accommodating! Finally 2 years later here we are married and I cannot even explain how absolutely gorgeous our wedding pictures came out. I was in a panic the week prior as the weather kept changing and said rain all day, which Steve assured me wouldn’t matter and that the pics would still be astonishing. He told me to stop worrying, which to my surprise even though it down poured all morning, right after the ceremony the sky completely cleared up for the rest of the day. I have heard nothing but compliments on Steve’s work. The bridesmaids and groomsmen loved him and his brother Sam, who was great with the kids! Our ring bearer’s parents were in awe at how Sam got him to stop crying and smile right away. I got a migraine right in the middle of our wedding day and Steve made sure I was doing ok and able to keep on with the pictures, even making sure I had water right by me. Sam was right there too carrying my veil along and picking off prickers that got on my dress as we were at Heritage Park shooting. Steve and Sam were phenomenal. Their personalities are great and we were cracking up all day, they could not have made the day any easier. Definitely go with Steve & Studio 41!!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Studio 41 Photographers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3999
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3999
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Flush Mount

• 22 S. Main St. Clawson, 48017 See on map
    248-397-9426 (Phone number)
    Location of (Studio 41 Photographers)