Jen House Design - Floral & Event Stylists

Plymouth, MI View map Visit website

Jen House Design is a boutique wedding floral company based out of Plymouth, Michigan. The business’s professional floral artists use color, containers, shapes, and textures to design arrangements that fit each client’s needs and vision. They can also provide advice on lighting, specialty linens, and event installations to create the atmosphere you have always dreamed of for your big day.

Products Offered

Jen House Design offers a variety of services for a seamless floral experience, including consultations, venue visits, delivery, setup, and cleanup. Their skilled team can create many different floral arrangements and designs to bring your vision to life for your special day. These include aisle and altar decor, corsages, boutonnieres, flower crowns, and more. Whether you’re looking for a simple yet elegant bouquet or a vibrant centerpiece, the team is happy to help.

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Rita
    Abbie Married on 06/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Covid bride ties the knot!

An honest team of true boss ladies. I had to postpone my wedding because of covid and they were very flexible. They were very transparent with me about the floral industry, and honored our original price quote. I wanted a lily of the valley bouquet but sadly the crops didn’t do well that season so they made one with faux and real flowers. Literally, stunning. My bouquet was quite literally perfect. I had a simple vision and they executed it perfectly. They also offer a service to send your guests home with florals at the end of the night and I really appreciated that. Zingerman Cornman Brides will especially love them because they know that place like the back of their hands!!! Jen and Kendall thank you for making our long time coming wedding so beautiful with your florals.

Also they have a planning company and here is my review for that:
    I have never put my trust in someone so much like I did with Olivia. Hiring the BDE team was the best money I spent my whole wedding. The best. I didn’t want a coordinator at first because I thought my Type A self could handle it all. LOL, wrong. Olivia was there every step of the way, every problem, and every kink. The week of the wedding they take over communication with your vendors and it was HEAVENLY. I will genuinely miss this team. I like so many brides had postponed my wedding due to Covid. They were so accommodating every time. I couldn’t have imagined my wedding day without Olivia. They are an extension of Jen House Design who were our florists
    Mackenzie K. Married on 07/31/2021

Highly recommend!

We picked Jen House Design because of the level of attention and dedication they offer as a boutique florist. We liked that they only have a maximum of four weddings per day, which allowed them to be closely involved and execute what we envisioned. Another plus for us was that the flowers are fresh, never frozen. The flowers were gorgeous and lasted all day long in the heat and humidity of July!
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 10/10/2020

Breathtaking flowers

Jen and Kendall are amazing and made my wedding beautiful. I'm tearing up thinking about how perfect they made everything, from the center pieces to the lanterns to my bouquet, everything was perfect. They made my Pinterest dreams a reality!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Michelle & Nicoholas
    78 photos · 12/18/2021

139 West Liberty St Plymouth, MI, 48170
Location of (Jen House Design - Floral & Event Stylists)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding