Michaels Entertainment

21534 Green Hill Road, Farmington, MI 48335 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Michaels Entertainment

Creating incredible guest expereinces is our mission.

DJing and MCing weddings is our craft!

Guiding moments to there maximum quality is our goal.

GIve us the honor of rocking your dance floor and coordinating your evenings events. We'll give you every ounce of our talent, and help make memories that your loved ones will talk about for a lifetime to come.

We're Michaels Entertainment, and we're more than just DJs. We're wedding specialists, and we'd love to be a part of yours.

Follow Michaels Entertainment on

1 User photo

Michaels Entertainment 1

Jordan Ueberroth · Married on 11/02/2018

Excellent DJ

It was a pleasure working with Seth - he is very easy to work with, responsive to your needs and very professional. He played great music and kept people dancing all night!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Michaels Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for saying all that Jordan! I loved DJing your wedding, and it really makes me happy that you were pleased with the service we provided!

Kristy Lindensmith · Married on 10/27/2018

Best DJ ever!

I could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding! According to all of my guests, the most memorable part of the reception was Seth! All of my guests were raving about how great my DJ was. He truly made our night awesome. Our dance floor was packed all night thanks to him! Would never use another entertainment company!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Michaels Entertainment's reply:

Your wedding was truly memorable Kristy. I’m so glad that we were able to make a good impression on you and your loved ones! Thank you for the opportunity to DJ your wedding. You were an amazing couple to work with!

Award

Michaels Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,295.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,695.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 495.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 21534 Green Hill Road Farmington, Michigan, 48335 See on map