Michaels Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

Michaels Entertainment 1

Kelsey · Married on 07/27/2019

They are the best!

Couldn't be happier with my decision to go with Michael's Entertainment for our wedding DJ. I don't think anyone sat down the entire night, everyone was up dancing. I couldn't be happier with my decision of choosing Michael's Entertainment for our big day. Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Sam · Married on 12/15/2018

The best DJ

Seth was the DJ at our wedding and he was beyond amazing. The months before the wedding he was very quick to respond to any and all questions I had. He made sure to go over the wedding day schedule in detail the week before our big day. Seth was very professional and the night ran so smoothly because of him! I didn't have to worry about anything. The dance floor was packed all night long! All of my guests had the best time and that was because Seth is the BEST DJ. If you are looking for a DJ, book Seth! He exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Jordan Ueberroth · Married on 11/02/2018

Excellent DJ

It was a pleasure working with Seth - he is very easy to work with, responsive to your needs and very professional. He played great music and kept people dancing all night!

Michaels Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for saying all that Jordan! I loved DJing your wedding, and it really makes me happy that you were pleased with the service we provided!

Kristy Lindensmith · Married on 10/27/2018

Best DJ ever!

I could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding! According to all of my guests, the most memorable part of the reception was Seth! All of my guests were raving about how great my DJ was. He truly made our night awesome. Our dance floor was packed all night thanks to him! Would never use another entertainment company!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Michaels Entertainment's reply:

Your wedding was truly memorable Kristy. I’m so glad that we were able to make a good impression on you and your loved ones! Thank you for the opportunity to DJ your wedding. You were an amazing couple to work with!
  • TLP

Tlp Business Solutions Llc · Married on 10/26/2018

Great services!

Added great value to my leadership conference! Would certainly work with this company again.

Mrs Brian Pfannes · Married on 10/21/2018

DJ Seth Michaels

October 2018, Wedding Ceremony and Reception. Seth was the best choice for DJ. We had such a great time talking and working with him. He was very punctual for our meetings and always quick to respond to emails. His joy for his profession makes him amazing at it. Our ceremony was flawless despite being outdoors with cold winds. His ability to read our guests helped make our reception fun and entertaining for everyone. 10 out of 10 in my book! Thanks for helping make our day unforgettable.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Michaels Entertainment 2

Michaels Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this wonderful review! I appreciate you choosing us to DJ your wedding, and we loved being a part of the celebration!

Jessica Hinojosa · Married on 10/20/2018

DJ expierence

Michaels entertainment was better then we could have imagined. Throughout the process Seth was very easy and professional to work with. People at our wedding couldn’t stop talking about how amazing the music and Dj were. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Laurissa · Married on 09/21/2018

SETH WAS AMAZING! From the first phone call to the end of our wedding reception, his attention to detail, professionalism, and execution went above and beyond what we had ever dreamed of. He provided a well thought out outline of a schedule of events and song requests. He did an incredible job coordinating small details of the reception with all the other vendors, while still keeping in mind our wishes and providing the music and MC services. The additional lighting really set the mood and played along perfectly with the music. We gave him a general guideline of songs and he used his own expertise to craft a musical compilation masterpiece that kept the whole crowd, young and old, up and dancing. You could genuinely tell that Seth loves what he's doing, and he's exceptionally good at it!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Michaels Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Laurissa! This review made me a bit emotional reading it, and it's fulfilling for me to know you feel this way. We loved being a part of your wedding, and it was our pleasure to help keep the party going !

Charlotte Olsen · Married on 09/16/2018

Amazing experience!!!

My husband and I were married in a September of 2018. We originally weren’t going to have a DJ but decided last minute to do so. Michaels Entertainment was phenomenal!!!! Seth was so professional, kind and attentive. This left ys with no worries or concerns. He helped us plan out the evening and was able to play all the songs we wanted but also what he knew would get the guests dancing the night away. We would 100% recommend Seth Michaels to anyone looking for a DJ. Our expectations were surpassed and everyone had a fantastic time at the wedding!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Benjamin Cousens · Married on 09/01/2018

The best in the game.

No one better in the business.

I would have him to my life if possible.

Thanks for all your work.

Rochelle · Married on 08/17/2018

Seth must be apart of your special day!

Seth was a blast at our wedding. He was so easy to work with and we trusted him completely to create a playlist with very minimal direction from us. He pulled through and our guests loved every song played. He knows what he’s doing and is a true professional. I felt at ease that he also kept track of timing things out for the ceremony and reception. I am so glad we went with him!

Derek Wesch · Married on 07/07/2018

Professional and exceeded expectations

Seth did a phenomenal job! He knew exactly what music we would like and was fantastic in keeping the energy and party going. We couldn’t imagine not having Seth as our DJ. We recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Elisabeth · Married on 06/30/2018

Marty and Sharon DJ'd our wedding and they were wonderful! Having a husband/wife team helped everything flow smoothly while Marty kept the party going and Sharon was running around making sure everything flowed smoothly. Marty contacted us multiple times pre-wedding to make sure everything would be perfect on the wedding day. They were always very professional and happy to accommodate all requests.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Michaels Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for sharing Elisabeth! We loved being a part of your wedding :) I'm glad you were happy with your experience working with us, as we really enjoyed helping to make your event what you wanted it to be - a great time for all!

Eric Brzezinski · Married on 06/30/2018

Awesome Service

Seth did a phenomenal job both leading up to the wedding and during it. Neither myself or my wife had much input on music genres and we put full faith in Seth's knowledge and experience and we were not disappointed. There was also a weather situation that required Seth to relocate mid-reception and he was extremely flexible and prepared to keep the party going. Some of our guests have even booked Seth for their own weddings they were so impressed. In summary, if you want a great, professional, and personable DJ, Seth is your guy.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Lauren Greco · Married on 06/01/2018

Best Dj!!!!

I’m still getting compliments on how amazing our DJ was 6 months later!!! Seth made our reception the best it could of possibly been!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Michaels Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lauren for the amazing review! You're wedding was so great, and I'm just thankful to have been a part of it.

Brittany · Married on 05/26/2018

We used him as our ceremony and reception music and we couldn’t have been happier!

Ben · Married on 02/24/2018

If I could give a 10 star review I would!!! I can’t say enough how happy my new wife and I are with the job Seth did at our wedding. Im sure I won’t say anything that the many 5 star reviews before mine will tell you...

Seth radiates a positive kind and caring personality. You can tell he absolutely loves his work and this translates very well. He was so helpful and was able to create the perfect wedding atmosphere. There is no doubt in my mind our wedding would not have been as perfect with out him. One of the best parts about having Seth as your DJ is he creates an organized plan of events and runs with it very well. His organizational skills and his ability to read the crowd make him a top notch DJ. Me and much of our family had trouble walking the next day after all the dancing. Even my aunt who had an orthopedic boot on her foot was out on the dance floor.

Other services he offers is uplighting which I would highly recommend to anyone looking for that extra touch on their special event. I was blown away by how amazing the lights were. You could tell a lot of thought was put into light placement giving the room a perfect ambiance. The lights really tied everything together making for an absolutely perfect wedding.

I could go on and on but the point is if you are considering hiring a DJ for an event do yourself a favor and hire Seth Michaels you wont regret it.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Melissa · Married on 12/13/2014

Seth is very professional. He did a fantastic job, playing music that appealed to all guests and kept people on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Michaels Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! I loved DJing your wedding, and am so glad you and your guests had a great time. I wish we could go back in time and do it all over again :)

Thomas M · Married on 11/10/2013

Groomsman steps in to be DJ.

Seth was actually supposed to be in the ceremony, however after noticing we didn't have an active DJ and just a computer playing songs, seth stepped up volunteering to become the DJ while in the ceremony. From the moment he took over the atmosphere changed. He rounded up guests for dancing with a good selection of music as well.. ( keep in mind he had none of his personal equipment or music playlist on him during my wedding). He then rounded up the party guests for a toast and the dance with my bride. He gave great commentary and great jokes the whole night making everyone feel comfortable and happy while asking for feedback. He went above and beyond like he always does so if you're looking for someone who will strive to make your wedding everything and more than look no further. Overall 10/10 wouldn't have had it any other way. Thanks again buddy 5 years later! Ps. He's a wine guy.. just incase you feel the need to get him a drink.