105 Reviews for Collision Six

Sample Music (8)
Liability Insurance (3)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
105 Collision Six Reviews

Collision Six played at our wedding on January 27th, 2018. From our very first encounter until after the wedding Collision Six went above and beyond to make our wedding exactly what we dreamed of. Matt had great suggestions and made me feel so comfortable with our unique strolling/cocktail style dinner. Collision Six learned the song for our first dance and killed it! I received countless compliments about the band from our guest, I can’t say enough great things about them! Thanks for making our day so special!!!

Profile Picture Julia, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Second to deciding to marry each other, booking C6 for our wedding was the easiest decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. We recognized that a live band would either make or break our wedding and, if we were going to do it, we knew we had to do it right. C6 was more than 'right' and was the driving force behind all of our guests telling us that they have never had more fun at a wedding than at ours. From the very beginning Matt and Sarah went above any beyond to make sure that we were always on the same page and worked to make all of our wishes come to life. Their contagious energy made our wedding a blast from beginning to end and they were so receptive of our crowd and knowing what energy was needed in the moment. Their fun, interactive style (I'm talking, 'meet you on the dance floor', 'jump up on the tables with you' kind of style...) has been the talk of every gathering since our wedding and has even led to our newly-engaged friends wanting to book them for their own wedding. Matt, Sarah, and the rest of your crew, we can't thank you enough for being one of the best wedding decisions we made and for creating the memories of a lifetime with us. We wish we could keep reliving our favorite night ever and would choose you every time.

P.S. if you're reading this review and are trying to figure out if you should book Collision Six, just save yourself the trouble and do it. At the end of the day, we both know you're going to anyways ;) We were torn between videography and a live band. A wedding video would have been fun to look back at the memories, but C6 MADE the memories. Happy wedding planning!

- Kayla & Griffin

Profile Picture Kayla, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

My husband and I first heard Collision Six at my brother’s wedding in 2015. They were amazing and the atmosphere they created was spectacular; we knew we wanted them at our wedding, no matter what the cost. When we finally set a date, Collision Six was the first contact I made. We chose to get married on a Wednesday and the band was more than willing to make a trip to Toledo on a weekday. Matt was beyond helpful. When we didn’t know what to do for our reception entrance, he helped us come up with an idea. When I wasn’t sure if we would get a photographer because of financial reasons, he went out of his way to talk to a photographer he knew that would be willing to take pictures for a lower rate. He also had great suggestions, my favorite suggestion being that the band play my brother and sister-in-law’s song from their first dance at their wedding (which was a song the band learned specifically for their wedding and hadn’t played since). My sister-in-laws reaction was priceless when Matt did a shout out to them and they heard their song. Matt’s communication throughout the entire planning and on the wedding day was more than I could ask for. For every little mishap, Matt and Sarah were there to help – whether it be getting me contact solution because my contact fell out or holding off speech introductions because the maid of honor needed an extra minute. Collision Six is so much more than just a band; they truly want your day to be special and are willing to help in any way to make that happen.

Profile Picture Marissa, 1/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

LET ME TELL YOU!!!! Collision Six was absolutely outstanding in every aspect. I first saw them at MGM casino and fell in love. Their electricity on stage and their raw talent blew me away. We pretty much immediately decided to book them over a year out of our wedding, and Matt was sure to keep in contact with me throughout the entire engagement/wedding planning process. When it came time to talk about the actual wedding day, we had an awesome Skype session(because I was living out of town), and they assured me that they had everything covered, and WOW did they! Everything was perfect. Not one person left the dance floor the entire night. The energy in the room was unbeatable and I would hire them over and over again. They made the night incredible for my husband and I, and we are over the moon and back over this AMAZING band!!!

Profile Picture Currie, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

LOOK NO FURTHER - THIS IS THE BAND YOU WANT/NEED!!!! I cannot even begin to describe how thrilled we are that we hired Collision Six for our wedding. We had Collision Six musicians play during our ceremony, as well. From beginning to end, the band exceeded our expectations. To start, the response time to emails and/or phone calls is immediate and in addition to being talented musicians/singers, they are organized and know how help you plan your perfect wedding! Next, they coordinated seamlessly with our other vendors to ensure our wedding was the best night of our lives. And then, on the evening of our wedding, every single one of our guests asked "where did you find them????" and followed it up with, "they are amazing!!!" What was even more of a testimonial to their greatness was when guests said that they thought they were listening to a track, while the band was on a break, but looked up and realized it was the band playing. I could go on forever, but just know that this band is worth every penny and will keep your party going until the very end. You will not want them to stop playing or your evening to end! 5 stars are not enough, but that's all the website would allow!

Profile Picture Jodi, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We've been hearing from a lot of people that they thought our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they've ever been to, and the first thing that everyone always points out is how amazing the band was. We loved the music from start to finish. From the ceremony, which, as soon as I heard the first song I started balling my eyes out (and I'm not a cryer), to the most fun horrah music of all time (which went on for over 20 minutes!), to the Collision Six band nailing every song that we and all of our friends could song along to, we could not have been happier. And, we loved how they interacted with people too. Yes, their music was great, but what really created the energy was how lively they were, how much fun it looked like THEY were having. One of my favorite moments of my wedding was when we were all dancing, and I heard everyone start to cheer on the dance floor. I turned around, and there was the band, playing the song ON the dance floor with all of us, dancing away. It's these little things like that that took the whole wedding to another level.

The least we could do is give Collision Six the best review and highest recommendation possible. I cannot say enough how thankful we are that Collision Six was able to make this the dream wedding we always wanted it to be. They are the best event band money can buy (and they're affordable!), and if they're still playing in ___ decades, I hope they will agree to do our kids' bar mitzvahs and weddings.

Profile Picture David, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had a dream wedding and one big reason why the wedding was such a success was because of Collision Six. We knew they were going to be good but we didn’t know they were going to be absolutely fantastic. Guests at the wedding kept telling us how great the band was and how they were the best band they had ever seen. We are not big music people but we cannot imagine what the wedding would have been like if it wasn’t for them. They hands down made the celebration special! The process was smooth and easy because of how great Matt, the band leader, treated us. They have so many resources to help you pick the music you want played at your wedding. You could tell how hard working, detail-oriented, prepared and dedicated the whole band was on putting on a performance that everyone would enjoy and remember! If you are looking for not only a band at your wedding but an experience of a lifetime, Collision Six needs to be the band you choose. You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Michael, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I wish it was possible to give Collision Six more than 5 stars. They were BY FAR the best wedding vendor I dealt with throughout the entire wedding process. Always responded immediately and we're beyond helpful, providing great recommendations for venues, vendors, etc. In terms of their performance, there was nothing about the wedding that we were complimented on more than our band. Our photographers ended up staying late just to enjoy the music and sing along and dance with us. Our friends and family said it was the best band they've ever heard. Collision Six knows how to get the party started and going all night long. They're also great at keeping the bride and groom at ease throughout the night. Any time we didn't know where to go or what to do (in terms of our grand entrance, cake cutting, speeches, etc), Matt was right there to give us direction and confidence in what we were doing. I can't say enough great things about them, we've already recommended them to all our friends so we're able to enjoy them at all the weddings to come!! :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I cannot recommend Collision Six highly enough! The band manager, Matt, is a bride's dream to work with. He is so professional and organized, not to mention that the band absolutely rocked their performance. The music at our wedding was extremely important to us. Matt helped us with our first dance song, worked with my aunt who sang during our ceremony, and even helped me surprise my new husband by singing for him (and the band sang/played with me!) at the reception. They made our dreams come true for our wedding, from the ceremony all the way through the reception. We got so many compliments from our guests and we had so much fun ourselves. They went above and beyond for us so many different times! I'm sure you will love them as much as we do!

Profile Picture Alison, 9/22/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

I couldn't have imagined a more fluid process. As I began to realize the tasks involved in the wedding planning process as a whole, I questioned my sanity in the months ahead. Collision Six smoothly placed all the pieces together; knowledge of the venue and service, and coordinating with the other vendors involved, made for a truly stressless day. From the initial meeting with Sarah and Matt just chatting and getting to know each other better, to planning and helpful updates in the months leading up to the big day, to an unforgettable finale, it was all perfect. Thank you for making that big room feel like we were at home, surrounded by family and friends who felt the love from the music just as much as we did.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Collision Six is pretty popular amongst people we know getting married in the area. We went to listen to them during the wedding planning process and were sold. As our wedding approached, we were sent a document to fill out regarding song choices, and it also had a structured format for how the timeline of the night would go. The band was super organized when we had our final meeting, and very accommodating with small changes we wanted to make. The wedding night was amazing--our guests were on the dance floor the whole time and there was never a dull moment. Thank you Collision Six for bringing your energy, skills, and professionalism to our special night!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band made our reception! We had multiple guests come up to us throughout the evening to give us compliments on their energy and enthusiasm.
They were so great to work with and helped us with any questions we had during the planning process too!
If you are looking for a once in a lifetime experience, book them as soon as you can!!

Profile Picture Brigid, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals, Willing to Travel

My husband and I first heard Collision Six live at my cousin's wedding and remember dancing all night long to their great sets. When the time came for us to find entertainment for our wedding in July 2017, we crossed our fingers that the band was available.

Not only where they available, but Matt was in constant communication with us from our first contact. Matt provided us with dates for upcoming events to hear them live again and met up with us during their sets to chat.

Once booked, the band provided us with a timeline of events, song playlists, spreadsheets for wedding details & check ins leading up to the date. When we had to communicate, they were very flexible with time of day & format (Skype, FaceTime, phone call). Ideal for a teacher like myself and a husband with late nights at work. They cater to every need and we appreciated their efficiency - planning with them was a breeze!

When we inquired about my husband singing a song with the band, they promptly agreed & told him to pick out a song & even offered to have him come rehearse with them at their home! We got creative with the mother/son dance and asked about a mash-up of two songs. A mash-up, you say? No problem for Collision Six! Do it live? You got it! C6 did an incredible job at making this dance memorable & was so fitting for my husband & mother-in-law.

Collision Six is a band that does the leg work for you - something any busy bride & groom will appreciate. Not only will the happy couple be pleased but your guests will rave about them for years to come! Our family & friends can't stop telling us "the band, the band, the band". Endless compliments about the variety & talent that makes up this eight piece band. Do yourself a favor and book Collision Six the minute you get engaged!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Collision Six was absolutely amazing from start to finish. The communication, follow up and planning and was excellent. The music at our wedding was out of this world. They had every single wedding guest dancing all night long. We're still talking about how awesome Collision Six was, as are all of our guests. I would recommend C6 to anyone!

Profile Picture Ellen , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Booking Collision Six is a no-brainer. Matt and Sara are wonderful people and so easy to work with! This band is incredibly talented and their performance at our wedding was bursting with energy! Our guests are still gushing about the band. Our Wedding was at the Henry Ford Museum which was a HUGE venue, and Collision Six managed to keep the dance floor rockin' all night. Matt was our MC and the timing of everything was perfect. 5 stars for a top-notch band! -Carly

Profile Picture carly, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Collision Six is incredibly talented and it also exceeded our expectations every step of the wedding planning process. The band is extremely organized, professional, and kind. It responded promptly when we first inquired about booking it for our wedding, checked in periodically throughout the year, and helped us stick to our timeline on the wedding day. Moreover, Collision Six helped us plan surprises to honor two of our guests at the reception and one big surprise for the groom! We have received countless compliments from friends and family about the music at our reception. To begin, the eight-piece band has an amazing sound. Collision Six also chose a range of fun, timeless, and new songs to feature at the reception and truly mastered every song it played. Friends who "never dance" danced at our wedding and that says it all. The way Collision Six transitioned seamlessly to the next song kept the energy high and ensured no one wanted to leave the floor! I cannot thank Collision Six enough for setting the tone and making our wedding a special night to remember not just for us, but for all of our family and friends.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

My husband and I cannot say enough words of gratitude to Collision Six for making our wedding day truly unforgettable. Matt and Sarah were wonderful to work with every step of the way. They made sure that our dance floor was packed the entire night! I appreciated the wide variety of songs that they play, as they truly have something for every age group. We had a trio playing at our cocktail hour, and they had a great playlist of songs to chose from. When you book Collision Six you get so much more than a wedding band. Matt coordinates everything about your reception timeline and it was such a stress relief knowing I didn't have to worry about a thing. Most importantly they kept us on schedule so we could maximize our time on the dance floor! Thank you to Collision Six for making our wedding day even more perfect than we could have imagined!

Profile Picture Emily , 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals

After hearing C6 play at another event, we knew we needed them at our wedding. I booked them as soon as we picked a date, more than a year in advance, but honestly, we would have changed our wedding date to work with their schedule.

Hiring Collision Six for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Matt was a total professional from the very beginning - he’s quick to respond, answered all of our questions in great detail, and was just easy to communicate with overall. Matt was clearly on top of everything and followed up every phone call with a detailed email to summarize what we talked about and lay out next steps. He brings and takes care of all the A/V equipment too (so we didn’t have to pay extra to our venue for these services). I am admittedly a micromanager, but I totally trusted Matt and never once felt I needed to micromanage him.

From the cocktail hour (jazz trio) to our Grand Entrance to the last song, Collision Six rocked it. They learned music for us, and welcomed a few of our family members on stage to play during our Klezmer/Jewish dance set. My husband and I prepared a “first dance” and I was a little nervous about doing it with the band when we had never practiced with them. But it was perfectly timed, just like the recording we sent them (except 100x better). The set list we chose was mostly Motown and funk with some pop, and our dance floor was packed all night! At one point my husband and my little brother got on stage and took over the keyboard and drums for “Superstitious” - definitely a highlight. Most importantly, my husband and I had the best night ever. And I totally credit that to Collision Six.

Don’t hesitate to book C6. It will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding :)

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Collision Six played our wedding in May 2017, and we couldn't have asked for a better band. We received dozens of compliments after the wedding about the talent (vocal and instrumental), song range, and ability to artfully emcee our reception. They worked with us to make sure everything we wanted included in the evening was part of it. They were very helpful during the planning process and made it easy for us. We highly recommend C6!

Profile Picture David, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Matt and the gang were amazing! They learned special songs for us, kept the energy going and did an excellent job overall! Our guests talked about it weeks later!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Collision Six made our wedding awesome! They were prompt with responses, were easy to work with, and took our song choices very seriously. We watched them at another venue, and that didn't do them justice because they had catered to that wedding so much (that wedding the bride/groom liked rock, I like pop), but they give you a detailed questionnaire so you can make all of your preferences known. Wow on the day of the wedding did they deliver! They kept people out on the dance floor until the bar shut down, and I loved the songs they played. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/13/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Microphones, Sound/PA System

These folks are true professionals. Shopping for a wedding band is tough and C6 is definitely not the cheapest option when it comes to choosing a band, but just like anything else...You get what you pay for!

We found C6's website to be laid out in a very professional way and the sample recordings of their songs (in a studio instead of iPhone footage from a guest at a party) were very impressive. When we decided to pull the trigger we couldn't believe the thorough communication and service that we received. We were able to hand pick the songs they played, choose DJ set songs and choose the order that things were going to go during the night. Truly made it feel special and catered to our needs without any hesitation.

They really made our party such an incredible success and people are still talking about how it was one of the best they have ever been to. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Noah, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Loved working with them and the music was amazing!!

Profile Picture stephanie , 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

You would be absolutely crazy to not book Collision Six. Not only were they incredible at the wedding (our guests are still talking about it), but even leading up to the wedding they made us feel at ease and so confident in our decision to use them. We had some requests for different songs and TOUGH father/daughter and mother/son dances and they KILLED IT. They made our wedding, hands down. We cannot recommend them enough and wish we could do it all over again!

Profile Picture Sara, 4/29/17, 1 Review