Collision Six Reviews

Collision Six 6
Collision Six 7

Donetta Behen · Married on 08/12/2019

Captivating

We hired Collision Six to perform at our daughters wedding August 4 2019. And perform is what they did! We asked them to make the reception a party and have our gust dancing the minute they arrived to the reception, and that they did. When we had a full dance floor at 11:30 and the staff at Meadow Brook was waiting on the side lines to start the break down speaks volumes.
    Matt and Sara were so easy to work with and took the time to get to know our daughter and her now husbands personality and taste in music. Collision Six knows how to read your guest and will deliver only the best for you.
    A few words of feed back from our guest, "Epic", "the band is Genius" and "Outstanding Energy".
    We owe this to Collision Six.

Ted and Donetta

Sent on 08/12/2019

Missy Hess · Married on 08/03/2019

Mother of groom

As mother of the groom, I wasn’t responsible for choosing the band (wish I could take credit because they were UNBELIEVABLE! ). Working with Matt on the planning phase was a pure joy for the kids. The energy level the entire band brought to the event was incredible. They could not have been more fun! And extremely talented!
    I highly recommend them

Sent on 08/09/2019

Jd H. · Married on 08/03/2019

Best Band Ever

If you are in the market for a wedding band, look no further than Collision Six. You shouldn't even consider anyone else. These guys are incredible! From the initial meetings leading up to the wedding all the way to the actual wedding, C6 made us feel incredibly comfortable throughout the whole process. Matt & co. are extremely professional and so easy to work with. While weddings can be stressful, we never once had to worry about the band because we knew C6 was going to take care of everything! As for the actual performance....WOW. These guys absolutely CRUSHED it at our wedding. They totally helped us set the tone for the night and played all of the classic jams. The dancefloor was packed the entire night largely due to C6. All in all, these guys are legit and make the whole process super easy/fun. 10 out of 10, 5 stars from me and my wife!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Katherine Vanantwerp · Married on 07/26/2019

Absolutely incredible!!

Look no further, Collision Six had the dance floor going all night and brought incredible energy. They were excellent to work with, timely, and organized. Incredible company, band, and individuals.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Jaime

Jaime Reichard · Married on 07/02/2019

Awesome!

Dude... Listen to Us!!! They are phenomenal!!! They Made our wedding SOOO much fun! They are personable, willing, and everything else...They even learned new songs just for us! Amazing.
    Cheers,
    Jaime and Joel

Sent on 07/02/2019

Collision Six's reply:

The two of you are truly unique, and for that reason (and so many more), we loved celebrating with you. Thank you for asking us to share in your special day, and thank you for this review!

Rachel Silverberg · Married on 06/23/2019

Best decision we made

Collision Six has an incredible reputation, which initially led us to them. While we did debate whether to splurge, it was EASILY the best money we spent on this wedding - Matt understands the crowd and does not have a set playlist, rather reads what the people are loving and plays to their tastes while ensuring he plays the specific songs we requested. Matt and his team had an incredible level of professionalism, were on top of everything (and kept us in check if we missed a detail, which we loved and appreciated). He reminded us what needed to be done, and broke everything down into manageable pieces. Most importantly, Matt and his amazing team had hundreds of wedding guests on the dance floor, engaged, rowdy, singing, and dancing the ENTIRE night - literally until we turned the lights on and kicked everyone out of the venue. I can't express how integral Collision Six was in making our wedding so successful, memorable, and stand-out. (P.S. the saxophone is a killer touch that many bands do not have - made all of the music extra special). I could not recommend a vendor more!!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2019

The best band!

The best wedding decision! We had Collision Six at our wedding on June 22nd, and we are still getting compliments on how great they were! They had the dance floor packed all night!! Matt and Sarah are very professional and helpful. We chose the 11-piece band and would highly recommend it! They definitely will make any wedding a night to remember.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this review! So glad you loved the 11-piece band. That was a lot of fun! We had a great time celebrating with you guys and are honored that you chose us to celebrate with you. Congrats again and hope to see you at the next friend's wedding!

Leanne Richards · Married on 06/01/2019

Off the Charts in Every Way - Best. Band. Ever.

Right after our daughter got engaged we began the search for the perfect band. Collision six was that band. We listened to the demo videos online, spent time on their amazing website, and we knew we had found the right band the moment we talked to Matt. So professional, so organized, so committed to delivering a quality experience - and SO TALENTED! The band delivered a flawless evening of keeping the entire reception flowing exactly to the minute as planned with all of the toasts, introductions... (and yes Matt nailed the pronunciation of every - not so easy - name of the wedding party - he practiced and went over it all w/ us ahead of the wedding) THE MUSIC WAS AMAZING!!! - it has been a few weeks since the wedding and everyone I talk to RAVES about the band and how much fun they had dancing. They played a wide variety of music and delivered a seamless pre-recorded playlist of our favorite dance songs during their breaks. They couldn't have been more fun and professional. 100% look no further. This is the band you want at your special occasion.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you for this fantastic review! We had such an incredible time connecting with you, Jess and Christian throughout the planning process, and it made the night of the wedding that much more special. So happy to hear that you appreciated our approach and that the band provided the high quality musical and performance you were hoping for. Thank you so much for trusting us to deliver the goods for your daughter's wedding. We don't take that lightly. Congrats again!

Nicole Dion · Married on 03/23/2019

We love collision six

Collision Six was amazing. From the time we picked them throughout the whole process they were so throughout and we really felt they wanted to do everything in their power to make it the best day of our lives. All of our guests could not stop commenting on how AMAZING the band was! We are so happy we choose Collision Six and would recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We absolutely did want to make sure it was the best day of your lives -- and I'm glad to hear everything came together just the way you wanted. So awesome to hear that you guests loved the band; we had a great time celebrating with your friends and family. Great party!

Benjie Klein · Married on 03/16/2019

Easy to work with, great music

Awesome band that makes it easy for planning your musical journey for your wedding. Definitely makes the decision making process simple and puts it in your hands. And most importantly, they sound awesome.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Collision Six's reply:

Thanks for the review! We're happy that you felt our approach was a good fit for you. Glad you enjoyed the music too. We had a great time celebrating with your families!
  • Brittany

Brittany Karson · Married on 03/09/2019

Incredible

Collision Six wasn't just an incredible band to have play at our wedding, they were easy to work with and really customized our wedding to fit us. They were willing to learn any special songs we requested and helped to ensure our timeline that day was running smoothly. They were incredible to work with and followed up on any questions that we had. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. All of our attendees said that this was the best band they had heard!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review! We're so glad you found value in both the on-stage performance and the off-stage service you received throughout the process. We're passionate about both elements, so we're glad that shines through. We had so much fun celebrating with you both. Thank you so much for having us!
  • Sara

Sara Fanger · Married on 02/03/2019

BEST BAND in Detroit. Book them now!

BEST band in Detroit! The music at our wedding was one of the most important items to my husband and me, we love to dance, and we took the search for our band very seriously. At the time, we did not live in Detroit so it made it tough to go see bands on the weekend around the metro Detroit area so we had to watch a lot of Youtube videos. One of our friends recommended Collision Six, and we immediately went and watched all of their videos on their website and Facebook. Side note, I really appreciate when vendors make the extra effort to post a lot of videos about their service because it makes the decision process a little easier especially if you do not live in the same town. After watching the videos we loved what we heard, and wanted to hear them live. We reached out to Matt and Sarah, and they were quick to respond and provide us all of the necessary information about their services. They also let us know that they had a public show coming up at the MGM Grand so we booked a trip to Detroit to go hear them play. As soon as my parents, husband, and I got to their show we all immediately knew that Collision Six was the band for us. They had the place up and dancing and it was just the beginning of the night. You truly could tell that each and every one of them loved what they did, and gave it all during each song. We talked to both Sarah and Matt during their break and booked them right there. Matt stayed in touch all throughout the wedding planning process and provided recommendations/insights outside of the band, which I really valued since they are in the industry and are at weddings almost every weekend. No detail was missed with Collision Six, which I really appreciate it and they have great documents/tools on their site to help with the process. Planning all of the music was super easy since Matt had a very detailed spreadsheet that we filled out prior to meeting with Sarah and Matt two months before the wedding in person. We wanted a unique first dance song that Collision Six was totally accepting of, and even worked to slow it down so we could dance to it as our first dance song. Fast-forward to our wedding day, and Collision Six did not disappoint at all. My husband and I were on the dance floor all night, and so were the rest of our guests. Not just our friends, but our parent's friends too. Both my husband and I loved Collision Six, and our guests did too. We still two and a half months later hear from our guests and they tell us how much they love Collision Six. My husband and I can not recommend Collision Six enough for your wedding band – you will not be disappointed. We are excited to go see them this summer at their public shows throughout Detroit. Thank you Collision Six for making our wedding night one to remember! You truly made the night.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you for this incredible review. So happy that you shared your experience in detail and that we were able to exceed your expectations at each phase of the process -- from booking to planning to execution. You guys were so much fun, and your wedding was a blast! Thank you so much for including us in your special day, and double-thanks for the rave review! Hope to see you this summer!

Courtney Kujawa · Married on 12/31/2018

Highly Recommend!

Collision Six was awesome in every way, but the one thing that stands out to me the most was how much I was able to trust them (Matt specifically). As a bride who planned her whole wedding on her own (without the help of a wedding planner/coordinator) trusting my vendors was HUGE! I felt so relieved knowing that the band/Matt was “in-charge” that evening, therefore, making my dream wedding a reality! We had a couple ‘planning’ meetings, and Matt’s attention to detail amazed me. My vision was thoroughly understood, and came to life better than I could have imagined. Thank you, C6!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you for this awesome review! We're so glad you felt a sense of trust in us -- and it allowed you to enjoy the process and, most importantly, your wedding night. We had an incredible time celebrating with you guys, your friends and family. It was an amazing party and such a cool way to bring in the new year. Congrats again, and thank you!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Sparling · Married on 11/03/2018

Flawless execution and an awesome dance party

My husband and I had one non-negotiable for our wedding day and that was a band. We love going to weddings with a live band and feel that the music really makes the party, aside from the people and the alcohol of course. Collision Six really resonated with us when we watched several of their videos online. After reaching out to Matt, he invited us to crash a wedding (seriously) where they were playing... and we did. We had a blast and we didn't know a soul at this wedding (not even the bride and groom). Matt and Sarah made the entire planning process so easy because they are totally organized and buttoned-up. They asked all of the right questions and we just had to call the shots. Logistically, everything went so smoothly on our wedding day because Matt and Sarah planned everything out ahead of time for us. They thought of the big and little details so we didn't have to. We received SO many compliments from our wedding guests on how awesome our band was. From our best friends in their 30s to our family in their 90s, they all loved Collision Six. The dance floor was packed the entire night, and my husband and I never stopped dancing until the lights came on at the end of the night. They even learned my parents wedding song and played it for their 35th anniversary which was the day after our wedding. We wish we could do it all over again and we would hire Collision Six a million times over! Definitely work with them for your wedding day - you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review! We had a great time getting to know you both during the planning phase of your wedding, and it made the day-of that much more fun for us too. The two of you are a riot, and your friends and family added so much positive energy to the room and the dance floor. We are so honored to have had the opportunity to celebrate with you!
  • I

Ilana · Married on 10/07/2018

Hiring Collision Six was one of the best decisions we made in wedding planning! Band Leader Matt Rappaport is a true professional - he prepped our timeline and music lineup perfectly to cater around our noted preferences, and his guidance/experience/input was invaluable. Matt and his team really mitigated any stresses and worked closely with our day-of-coordinator and other vendors to ensure the day ran as smoothly as possible - the party ran so smoothly. Our guests were RAVING about the band - one guest even said she is now second-guessing her decision to just hire a DJ at her upcoming wedding - everyone was drawn to the dance floor --- grandmas and grandchildren and everything in between --- gravitating to their infectious energy. A random note but huge bonus in my eyes - their lighting is amazing. I was very torn about paying a ridiculous amount extra at my venue for festive "up-lighting" in the space --- so glad I didn't - the band's lighting basically provided exactly what I was hoping to achieve with that lighting upgrade (in fact, better, because I would have had to select only one color, and the bands' lighting varied different fun colors.) The band rocked at my sister's wedding a few years ago, and they lived up to and then exceeded our memories again this past weekend at mine!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Wow -- thank you so much for this review! After your sister's wedding, we knew the bar would be set high, and we're so happy that we exceeded your expectations for you guys. Hearing that somebody is reconsidering their DJ because of us is crazy to think, but so flattering! Thank you for sharing that! We're so happy that your friends and family (of all ages) had such a great time, and equally happy that our approach leading up to the big day (and on the day of) worked well for you. We had such a great time celebrating with your family again; thanks for asking us!

Valerie · Married on 10/06/2018

So much fun!!

Working with Matt, and Collision Six was an incredible experience! They are so professional, and work with you to make your wedding the most amazing day of your life. We had SO many compliments from our guests on the band, and our friends and family were dancing all night long! Collision Six brings a fun, and exciting vibe to your reception. We were beyond happy with our experience with them!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! We had a great time connecting with you guys leading up to your wedding, and it was an elegant and fun party celebrating with you. I'm so glad we came highly recommended and that you'll continue to spread the word. Thanks for including us in your special day!

Marcella · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Band!

Matt and his team were wonderful to work with! They made sure the dance floor was full all night. We had nothing but compliments about the music, talent, and entertainment the night of the wedding and may times after. We were recommended to look into Collision Six for our wedding and we would recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2018

Collision Six is the best wedding band EVER!!! From the moment they started, the dance floor was packed and it stayed that way until the lights turned on! They brought such an incredible energy to the room and made it feel like a truly special and unique show that was created just for our special day. Before we even got to our wedding day, Matt and Sarah met with us to make sure that they understood our vision, talked us through everything to make sure we were comfortable, and left us with some of the best advice that I will be forever thankful for. This incredible team of musicians helped us to create a party above my wildest expectations that we will remember forever, and they have created some MAJOR fans for life!! My husband and I love Collision Six and cannot thank them enough for going above and beyond to make our wedding day absolute perfection!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Collision Six 8

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review! You guys had an incredible wedding -- with some serious party people. It was exhilarating and terrifying to perform for a crowd of talented singers like yourself, but we enjoyed every moment of it. It was great connecting with you before the wedding -- wish it could've been in person -- you guys are great! Thank you so much for including us in your wedding celebration.

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2018

Working with Collision Six was amazing. They made our wedding really special. I loved that they met with us and got to know my husband and me as a team before our big day. They took the time to learn our first dance songs (even the specific PMJ arrangement of Still Into You I wanted), and they played Hava Nagila live which was amazing! They also gave us some of the best advice we received leading up to our wedding day. I highly recommend this band.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you for this review! We loved meeting you guys in person before your wedding, so we could tailor the sound for the evening to your taste. And yes, learning that PMJ arrangement was a challenge, but a lot of fun! What a cool song choice! We're so glad you loved the advice too -- more importantly, you really did spend your wedding day together holding hands, and it was awesome to see. Thanks for asking us to celebrate with you!

Shari · Married on 09/02/2018

We used Collision Six for my son and daughter in law's wedding. They were great, very high energy. Everyone was dancing from beginning to the end of the night. I received a lot of compliments on the band. I would highly recommend Collision Six for anyone that wants a fun
    and high energy party that will be dancing all night long.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Collision Six 9

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We always love it when parents of our couples take the time to share their feedback. We had an incredible time celebrating with you family. Thank you for recommending us to your kids and for making it happen!

Michael · Married on 09/02/2018

My wife and I were lucky enough to have a beautiful and fun wedding. At the center of the celebration was Collision Six. We had a terrific experience working with Matt, his wife Sarah and the rest of the band. They were very well organized, very accommodating and were able to incorporate their catalog with a few special songs that we requested. The consensus from our guests was that the band was terrific. Also, we all felt that they did an amazing job kicking off the party with a great Hora. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this elegantly and succinctly written review! It meant a lot for us to celebrate with you guys, and we're so glad we could help you highlight the special moments throughout the evening with our music. So glad you loved our Hora too! Congrats again!

Molly · Married on 09/01/2018

Collision Six was such an amazing band for our wedding! They were actually much more than a band, and helped us with a lot of the wedding planning and flow of our whole reception. They made it so stress free and enjoyable! It was so helpful to have such organized meetings scheduled with them before, and also a week of wedding phone call to go over any last minute detail. The whole process couldn't have been better! Not only were they organized, helpful, and easy to talk with, but they are also an AMAZING band! Our dance floor was packed the whole night and so many people commented on how great they were. Definitely one of the best parts of our wedding reception!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much! From the moment you booked us for the wedding, Sep 15 was a date we had circled on our calendars. We knew how much your family and friends are, and boy, they didn't disappoint! Haha. It was such an awesome party, and we were glad to provide the sound track. Besides that, we're so happy you appreciate our organized approach leading up to your wedding day -- fun and stress-free is how we like it and we're happy to have to delivered! Thanks for trusting us to deliver the goods!

Natalie · Married on 08/25/2018

Booking Collision Six was one of the first things my husband and I did! Collision Six made our wedding come to life!! After seeing them perform at other weddings we had attended, we knew that they could get the party going!

Everyone knows that having good music makes a party, but Collision Six is way more than “just good music”. Their stage performance, energy, skills, professionalism, and wide variety of genres they’re able to play makes them the whole package.

Not only did Collision Six do an amazing job performing on stage, but Matt and Sarah made my husband and I feel comfortable since day one. They take a very personalized approach that makes every single one of their clients feel valued and they treat your wedding as if it were their own. They filled in every single detail from beginning to end that I never would’ve even thought of! They go above and beyond their job “roles” to ensure that everything runs smoothly and they have not missed a beat.

I felt so at ease knowing that Collision Six had EVERYTHING in control. And we are still getting compliments from guests on how amazing our band was!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review! We're so happy that you enjoyed ALL of the elements of the C6 wedding experience -- the high-energy show, the range of music, and the attention to detail leading up to the day-of. We loved connecting with you guys during the planning process and then celebrating with you on the day of. We love collaborating with couples to help them create a perfect wedding day timeline and musical selections -- and we loved it with you guys! Congrats again and hope to see you soon!

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2018

Collision six was amazing! They were very professional. The band played all our suggestions and then some. They had a great energy and clearly enjoyed what they did. We couldn't have been happier with their performance.

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Collision Six 10

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing that awesome picture and your words. We loved your wedding celebration. You two were so much run -- the ring leaders of the party -- and it was awesome to see. We really loved your style and approach, and we were honored to be part of your celebration!