120 Reviews for Collision Six

Sample Music (8)
Liability Insurance (5)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
120 Collision Six Reviews

We used Collision Six for my son and daughter in law's wedding. They were great, very high energy. Everyone was dancing from beginning to the end of the night. I received a lot of compliments on the band. I would highly recommend Collision Six for anyone that wants a fun
and high energy party that will be dancing all night long.

Profile Picture Shari, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Liability Insurance, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Collision six was amazing! They were very professional. The band played all our suggestions and then some. They had a great energy and clearly enjoyed what they did. We couldn't have been happier with their performance.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Hiring Collision Six will be the best decision you will make throughout your wedding planning process. I am not joking. The BEST. From day one, Matt and Sarah were awesome to work with and really did a good job of customizing the evening for my husband and I. Matt and Sarah also provided us with some wedding day tips which was cute and shows how much they care about making this the best night for us. Matt was extremely organized and attentive throughout the planning process which really made us feel at ease and like the band/music was one less thing we had to worry about.

We originally just hired them for the 8 piece band, but ended up adding on the horn section and the live ceremony music. We were extremely happy with both of these choices and would highly recommend you do the same. I promise, it is WORTH it.

We have not stopped receiving compliments on Collision Six. We were at a family members wedding this past weekend and our family kept telling us how great OUR band was! They did a great job of keeping the dance floor packed all night, and even gave us a surprise special moment at the end of the night where they had everyone gather around us and sing seasons of love to cap off the most amazing night. Overall, Collision Six made our wedding the best night of our lives.

P.s. there is no band around that has vocals like these guys!

Profile Picture Morgan, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Collision Six absolutely made our evening. From the moment we started the planning process we knew we wanted a top notch band as music is very important to us both. We ended up finding Collision Six and it was the best decision we could have made. From the start they were extremely responsive, took into account all of our preferences, and were willing to meet whenever was convenient for us, which was especially helpful given our busy schedules. Day of they were absolutely amazing! The energy during our reception was out of this world and it was all thanks to Collision Six. I danced the night away and our guests did as well. After our wedding was over everyone could not stop raving about our band, they really made the night amazing for everyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We can't say enough great things about Collision Six. We have known Matt and Sarah for years, so when we started planning our wedding, Collision Six was the first band that came to mind. They were not available on the date we were initially considering, therefore we ended up researching other bands as well. No one else got us nearly as excited, and we ended up changing our date to a weekend when our desired venue and Collision Six were available! We are so glad we did. Leading up to our wedding, the band was great to work with. Professional, organized, and very responsive. They offered to learn any song for our first dance, and we loved the arrangement they came up with! Day of the wedding, they were fantastic. We used them for the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception. Each part of the night was incredible. Once the reception started, the dance party never stopped. All of our guests commented on how great the band was, and my dad just about jumped on stage to join the drummer at the end of the night. We had an amazing night, and Collision Six was a huge part of it!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Although we had heard good things about Collision Six before booking them for our wedding, they were beyond amazing for us. From the first day we met them via FaceTime they were exceptionally professional, attentive, accommodating, and genuinely kind. On our wedding day they provided an amazing rendition for our first dance and mother-son dance which were both songs they had never performed before. Their amazing vocals, high-energy, and interactive performances had our dance floor full the entire reception. Since our wedding ended a few weeks ago we've received countless comments about how awesome they were. We truly couldn't have asked for a better band and I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Nicholas, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

5 stars simply is not enough to express how wonderful Collision Six is! My husband and I wholeheartedly agree that having Collision Six as our wedding band was the best vendor decision that we made. Our guests are still talking about how energetic, fun, and talented our band was and our wedding simply would not have been the same without Collision Six!

From Day One of the planning process with Collision Six, Matt sends resources such as song lists and other items, which help you to think about the vibe of your wedding and to determine what vision you have for your entertainment. Matt is highly organized and responsive to any questions that you may have. Then, as you get closer to the wedding, Matt and Sarah schedule a planning meeting. Matt and Sarah's wonderful advice helped put our minds at ease leading into the big day. We were certain that the evening would flow perfectly and that Collision Six would keep the energy and fun going all night.

We were definitely right! Collision Six is a standout band with incredible talent. Matt is also a great MC, which allowed everyone to know exactly when the key events (i.e. first dance, cake cutting etc.) were happening. Our guests commented that Collision Six was the best wedding band they had ever seen/heard and we couldn't possibly agree more! My husband and I will be fans of Collision Six for a long time to come and will be out to see them at their public performances. If you are looking for a great wedding band, you've found the absolute best that you could ask for! We would highly recommend Collision Six and want to thank the entire band for an unforgettable reception!

Profile Picture Kristy, 6/9/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

If I could give Collision Six 100 stars - I would! Hiring this band was hands down the BEST decision we could've ever made for our wedding. My husband and I's number 1 priority for our reception was to have great music/entertainment, and although we were skeptical at first if we could fit a live band into our budget, we sprung for it and let me tell you it was worth every single penny and more! Collision Six far surpassed any and every expectation we had and made our wedding more special than we could have ever imagined. Their energy on stage was contagious and the dance floor was packed the entire night! I can't even count the number of people who came up to me during the reception, and even now over 2 weeks later raving about how phenomenal they were! Aside from their fantastic performance, Matt and Sarah made the planning process so easy and smooth. They were extremely thorough and had every detail/logistic well thought out from cocktail hour, grand introduction, speeches, to closing out the reception. They took the time to get to know us, they were very quick to respond to emails and offered great suggestions to make then night perfect, they made the night feel flawless. We truly cannot say enough great things about Collision Six. If there's one piece of advice to offer for your wedding planning, it's hire this band!!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The band was fabulous! Sounded great! The dance floor was full all night long. Guests were complimenting the band still weeks after the wedding. Everyone had a fantastic time. Matt and his team were wonderful to work with-so glad we went with them for the wedding! Would do it all over again if we could!!

Profile Picture SUSAN, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Having Collision Six as our wedding band was one of the VERY best decision we made. The energy from the moment we entered the reception to the last song was truly outstanding. They kept our guests on the dance floor ALL night, made the whole event feel truly personalized to us and blew us all away with their talent! We continue to get so many compliments such as, "best band we've ever heard at a wedding" to "they absolutely killed it!"

Not only were they the VERY best performers, they were the most organized vendor we had! They made the whole process so easy. From speaking with us about the vibe of our wedding to reviewing our detailed song preferences to ensuring they could pronounce everyone in the wedding parties name properly, they addressed all details without even being asked and made us feel confident that they would make our wedding an absolute blast. Matt was also an outstandingly professional MC which was just icing on the cake.

After the wedding they also posted photos and videos of the event which was awesome to reflect on the day after! I don't typically write reviews but with a band this good, it's worth sharing! Can't say Thank You enough, Collision Six!!

Profile Picture Anne, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Besides getting married, the band is what I cared about the most for our wedding day. While I was endlessly searching through band after band, I always came back to Collision Six. No one has the sound or energy that they do. You will not be disappointed if you choose C6. Not only are they amazing on stage, but they are a dream to work with. Matt went above and beyond to help me out, even when I had an obscene amount of questions or concerns. All of our guests raved about how good they were and the dance floor was packed all night.

Profile Picture Mary, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, MC, Reception, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Collision Six was absolutely phenomenal from planning, song selection, performing, keeping the energy high and the dance floor packed all night! They totally set the tone for the wedding, kept things moving along and played a huge part in making our wedding the best day ever. I can't say enough good things about them- highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Collision Six is an amazing band, and even more amazing individuals. My husband and I got married on April 28, 2018, and we could not have done it without the help of Matt and Sarah, and the rest of the Collision Six family. They truly do make you feel comfortable and at home throughout the entire planning process. Amazing!

Profile Picture David, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Collision Six played at our wedding on January 27th, 2018. From our very first encounter until after the wedding Collision Six went above and beyond to make our wedding exactly what we dreamed of. Matt had great suggestions and made me feel so comfortable with our unique strolling/cocktail style dinner. Collision Six learned the song for our first dance and killed it! I received countless compliments about the band from our guest, I can’t say enough great things about them! Thanks for making our day so special!!!

Profile Picture Julia, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Second to deciding to marry each other, booking C6 for our wedding was the easiest decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. We recognized that a live band would either make or break our wedding and, if we were going to do it, we knew we had to do it right. C6 was more than 'right' and was the driving force behind all of our guests telling us that they have never had more fun at a wedding than at ours. From the very beginning Matt and Sarah went above any beyond to make sure that we were always on the same page and worked to make all of our wishes come to life. Their contagious energy made our wedding a blast from beginning to end and they were so receptive of our crowd and knowing what energy was needed in the moment. Their fun, interactive style (I'm talking, 'meet you on the dance floor', 'jump up on the tables with you' kind of style...) has been the talk of every gathering since our wedding and has even led to our newly-engaged friends wanting to book them for their own wedding. Matt, Sarah, and the rest of your crew, we can't thank you enough for being one of the best wedding decisions we made and for creating the memories of a lifetime with us. We wish we could keep reliving our favorite night ever and would choose you every time.

P.S. if you're reading this review and are trying to figure out if you should book Collision Six, just save yourself the trouble and do it. At the end of the day, we both know you're going to anyways ;) We were torn between videography and a live band. A wedding video would have been fun to look back at the memories, but C6 MADE the memories. Happy wedding planning!

- Kayla & Griffin

Profile Picture Kayla, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

My husband and I first heard Collision Six at my brother’s wedding in 2015. They were amazing and the atmosphere they created was spectacular; we knew we wanted them at our wedding, no matter what the cost. When we finally set a date, Collision Six was the first contact I made. We chose to get married on a Wednesday and the band was more than willing to make a trip to Toledo on a weekday. Matt was beyond helpful. When we didn’t know what to do for our reception entrance, he helped us come up with an idea. When I wasn’t sure if we would get a photographer because of financial reasons, he went out of his way to talk to a photographer he knew that would be willing to take pictures for a lower rate. He also had great suggestions, my favorite suggestion being that the band play my brother and sister-in-law’s song from their first dance at their wedding (which was a song the band learned specifically for their wedding and hadn’t played since). My sister-in-laws reaction was priceless when Matt did a shout out to them and they heard their song. Matt’s communication throughout the entire planning and on the wedding day was more than I could ask for. For every little mishap, Matt and Sarah were there to help – whether it be getting me contact solution because my contact fell out or holding off speech introductions because the maid of honor needed an extra minute. Collision Six is so much more than just a band; they truly want your day to be special and are willing to help in any way to make that happen.

Profile Picture Marissa, 1/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

LET ME TELL YOU!!!! Collision Six was absolutely outstanding in every aspect. I first saw them at MGM casino and fell in love. Their electricity on stage and their raw talent blew me away. We pretty much immediately decided to book them over a year out of our wedding, and Matt was sure to keep in contact with me throughout the entire engagement/wedding planning process. When it came time to talk about the actual wedding day, we had an awesome Skype session(because I was living out of town), and they assured me that they had everything covered, and WOW did they! Everything was perfect. Not one person left the dance floor the entire night. The energy in the room was unbeatable and I would hire them over and over again. They made the night incredible for my husband and I, and we are over the moon and back over this AMAZING band!!!

Profile Picture Currie, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

LOOK NO FURTHER - THIS IS THE BAND YOU WANT/NEED!!!! I cannot even begin to describe how thrilled we are that we hired Collision Six for our wedding. We had Collision Six musicians play during our ceremony, as well. From beginning to end, the band exceeded our expectations. To start, the response time to emails and/or phone calls is immediate and in addition to being talented musicians/singers, they are organized and know how help you plan your perfect wedding! Next, they coordinated seamlessly with our other vendors to ensure our wedding was the best night of our lives. And then, on the evening of our wedding, every single one of our guests asked "where did you find them????" and followed it up with, "they are amazing!!!" What was even more of a testimonial to their greatness was when guests said that they thought they were listening to a track, while the band was on a break, but looked up and realized it was the band playing. I could go on forever, but just know that this band is worth every penny and will keep your party going until the very end. You will not want them to stop playing or your evening to end! 5 stars are not enough, but that's all the website would allow!

Profile Picture Jodi, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We've been hearing from a lot of people that they thought our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they've ever been to, and the first thing that everyone always points out is how amazing the band was. We loved the music from start to finish. From the ceremony, which, as soon as I heard the first song I started balling my eyes out (and I'm not a cryer), to the most fun horrah music of all time (which went on for over 20 minutes!), to the Collision Six band nailing every song that we and all of our friends could song along to, we could not have been happier. And, we loved how they interacted with people too. Yes, their music was great, but what really created the energy was how lively they were, how much fun it looked like THEY were having. One of my favorite moments of my wedding was when we were all dancing, and I heard everyone start to cheer on the dance floor. I turned around, and there was the band, playing the song ON the dance floor with all of us, dancing away. It's these little things like that that took the whole wedding to another level.

The least we could do is give Collision Six the best review and highest recommendation possible. I cannot say enough how thankful we are that Collision Six was able to make this the dream wedding we always wanted it to be. They are the best event band money can buy (and they're affordable!), and if they're still playing in ___ decades, I hope they will agree to do our kids' bar mitzvahs and weddings.

Profile Picture David, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Of all the decisions we had to make ahead of our wedding day, choosing Collision Six was definitely the best one. They were phenomenal- from start to finish. I am definitely Type A but Collision Six was seriously so on top of every detail that I never had to worry or give it a second thought. On the big day they were totally phenomenal- amazing performers, so talented. Everyone I talk to cant stop talking about how incredible the band was!

Of course every Bride has a budget, and at first I wasn't sure if I wanted to cut corners and get a cheaper band or DJ but I am SO glad I didn't. I would have gotten Collision Six 100 times over!!

Profile Picture EMILY, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We had a dream wedding and one big reason why the wedding was such a success was because of Collision Six. We knew they were going to be good but we didn’t know they were going to be absolutely fantastic. Guests at the wedding kept telling us how great the band was and how they were the best band they had ever seen. We are not big music people but we cannot imagine what the wedding would have been like if it wasn’t for them. They hands down made the celebration special! The process was smooth and easy because of how great Matt, the band leader, treated us. They have so many resources to help you pick the music you want played at your wedding. You could tell how hard working, detail-oriented, prepared and dedicated the whole band was on putting on a performance that everyone would enjoy and remember! If you are looking for not only a band at your wedding but an experience of a lifetime, Collision Six needs to be the band you choose. You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Michael, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I wish it was possible to give Collision Six more than 5 stars. They were BY FAR the best wedding vendor I dealt with throughout the entire wedding process. Always responded immediately and we're beyond helpful, providing great recommendations for venues, vendors, etc. In terms of their performance, there was nothing about the wedding that we were complimented on more than our band. Our photographers ended up staying late just to enjoy the music and sing along and dance with us. Our friends and family said it was the best band they've ever heard. Collision Six knows how to get the party started and going all night long. They're also great at keeping the bride and groom at ease throughout the night. Any time we didn't know where to go or what to do (in terms of our grand entrance, cake cutting, speeches, etc), Matt was right there to give us direction and confidence in what we were doing. I can't say enough great things about them, we've already recommended them to all our friends so we're able to enjoy them at all the weddings to come!! :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The best decision I made on my wedding day was choosing to marry Bert and the second was definitely booking Collision 6!! We had the most amazing wedding and they were such an integral part of the night turning out the way it did. They sounded incredible and the dance floor was literally packed all night long. Within the first few songs we already had people commenting how great they were. We would not have had the memories we did without them. I can tell you as an extremely busy Manhattan bride planning a Michigan wedding that Matt was an absolute dream to work with. From the first e-mail I sent to the hug at the end of the wedding night he was fantastic. He is organized, professional, and a genuinely nice guy!! We did a lot through e-mail and he is very responsive. We met with him and his wife Sara (her voice is unreal!!) a few months prior to the wedding and they made everything so easy. They so clearly saw our vision, offered us great advice, and were so attentive to detail (Matt actually reviewed the pronunciation of our bridal party on two separate occasions) and we discussed everything from song choices to the best order of the toasts. There wasn't anything they hadn't thought of. We had a few songs requests (mother-son dance and my parents wedding song) that they actually learned for our wedding and you would have never known they hadn't been playing it for years. Matt called us a few days before the wedding to review everything and i couldn't have been more confident and relaxed going into the reception. He ran the entire night so smoothly and transition effortlessly between cake cutting, special dances, dinner, etc. They ended the night for us in such a special and amazing way. It wasn't even anything we asked for but it was beyond perfect. Bert was holding me with everyone around us and he said "remember this moment" and I always will. I could continue on but I think you get the gist. Basically, if you want to have an amazing wedding, book Collision 6!

Profile Picture Breanne, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I cannot recommend Collision Six highly enough! The band manager, Matt, is a bride's dream to work with. He is so professional and organized, not to mention that the band absolutely rocked their performance. The music at our wedding was extremely important to us. Matt helped us with our first dance song, worked with my aunt who sang during our ceremony, and even helped me surprise my new husband by singing for him (and the band sang/played with me!) at the reception. They made our dreams come true for our wedding, from the ceremony all the way through the reception. We got so many compliments from our guests and we had so much fun ourselves. They went above and beyond for us so many different times! I'm sure you will love them as much as we do!

Profile Picture Alison, 9/22/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel