3 EMBARCADERO CTR LOBBY LEVEL, San Francisco, CA 94111 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bridal Galleria

Bridal Galleria, since 1985, is widely considered by the industry as the West Coast?s leading couture bridal salon. Conveniently located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, Bridal Galleria features Northern California?s most extensive collection of exclusive designers. Bridal Galleria is the only store in California that represents all 3 collections of Vera Wang (Opening Price Point, Collection, and Luxe), both collections of Monique Lhuillier (Bridal and Platinum), as well as Monique Lhuillier for Bridal Galleria exclusive styles, Lazaro, Romona Keveza, Rivini, and many more. Adjacent to the bridal salon is Black Tie Tuxedos and Formalwear, home of San Francisco?s best selection of luxury menswear labels featuring Valentino, Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, Donna Karan, Joseph Abboud, and many more. Black Tie specializes in tuxedo rentals and retail sales for weddings and formal events. Our formalwear stylists are here to help you create the perfect elegant look for the groom. We invite you to visit us at San Francisco?s largest and most comprehensive salon for the discerning bride and groom.

40 Reviews for Bridal Galleria

• Ceudi

Ceudi · Married on 03/25/2017

They have exceptional service and amazing dresses!

Bridal Galleria was great. My Bridal Consultant was patient and let me try on so many great dresses. I didn't end up buying a dress from this store but I would definitely recommend it to our brides. A large selection and really great service.

So happy that I got my dress here! The woman that helped me during my first time here was amazing! She stayed within my budget and brought me dresses that fit my body type and my wedding style. She did not try to sell me something I couldn't afford and was honest with everything. She made fun for my mom, brother, and my MOHs.

My dress was exactly what I wanted and I fell in love with it. They take their time and make sure they don't waste any of YOUR TIME on a dress you know and feel is not for you.

My first dress fitting was 2 hours and not because my dress needing much altering but because they are just that thorough. At my second fitting it fit like a glove!!! Everything about it was just right. When I picked it up it was steamed and waiting for me in its bag 2 days before my wedding ;)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Real Weddings

• 3 EMBARCADERO CTR, LOBBY LEVEL San Francisco, 94111 See on map
    4153622297 (Fax Number)
    M-F 10-7 Sat 10-6 Sun 11-5 (open only during Trunk Shows weekends)