Nearby Vendors to Consider

About ...and something blue

That wedding studio around the corner, with just the right touch of urban grit & glam.

...And Something Blue is a bridal salon and wedding planning studio for the modern bride who cherishes individual style and timeless glamour. Our studio pushes against the old 'rule' driven traditional wedding industry that has been directing people for years. We are real people who love love and want to help make our clients' weddings as remarkable as they are. We do this with Parisian/Upper East Side sophistication wrapped around a little urban grit and glam.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: San Francisco

Follow ...and something blue on

5 Reviews for ...and something blue

4.3
Bride (1)

I purchased my Katie May Sienna gown from and Something Blue during a trunk show. I knew I wanted a Katie May backless gown and this shop was the closest in NorCal that carried this designer. I found they were having a trunk show via Instagram and booked it last minute! Luckily I went there and knew I only wanted a Katie May gown since the trunk show appointments are short. I only had time to try on a three gowns and girl helping me suggested I come back when the trunk show wasn't going on but I knew the Sienna was perfect for me with it's structured bodice (plus I didn't want to make the trip back to the city). The gown was beautiful (thank you Katie May) and their in house tailor was phenomenal. Qiu did any amazing job tailoring and had great suggestions how to make the gown fit better. She even convinced me to wear my hair down for my wedding (and not an updo I originally envisioned). I was so impressed she only does on fitting, her price was really reasonable and the dress came out perfect! I will always treasure it.

Profile Picture Kendra, 7/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride
4.1

I went to try on wedding dresses here with my mom and sister. They were very professional and helpful. I was able to try on quite a few dresses. Unfortunately they did not carry a lot of styles that fit what I was looking for. Thy are a fairly small store and mostly flow-y, simple gowns. I know I should have checked the website before the appointment; however, it was my first day looking at dresses so I didn't know better but I found that I liked the more structured gowns. They did seem to have a very wide selection of bridesmaids dresses and do all photos (huge plus)!

Profile Picture Ellen, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Lisa works very hard behind the scenes and keeps everything rolling smoothly. She makes it look easy, as she is moving around and making sure everything is in place and everything that is supposed to happen - happens.
I can whole heartedly recommend her.

Profile Picture Esther, 10/19/13, 1 Review

Full Refund
Partial Refund
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
they have the prettiest bridesmaid dresses i have ever seen

Events