COUTURME

1900 South Norfolk Street, Suite 350, San Mateo, CA 94401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 60

About COUTURME

At COUTURME we design custom bridal, bridesmaids and special occasion dresses for the modern woman, starting at $699. We fit our gowns to perfection, using our revolutionary custom-sizing technology. Our technology allows us to serve brides nationwide, without having to measure or fit them in person.

We believe that you are ONE-OF-A-KIND and your dress should be too.

We design custom wedding dresses for a reception, ceremony, wedding shower or engagement photos. The gown design will reflect your unique personality, stylistic vision, accounting for your figure type, height and size. We can even create an ethnic inspired design, reflecting on your heritage. We also specialize in custom bridesmaids dresses, mother-in-law and wedding guest dresses. Our evening dresses start at $199 and are also customized to any figure type and size, and are fitted to perfection.

You can choose from a wide selection of fabric options, customize your own color, select from our unique luxurious laces and a beading library. You can even order custom embroidery and appliques to achieve your own unique wedding gown dream. You can even ask for the fabrics to be effortless and exceptionally comfortable to wear.

It is very easy to try out our design service. You can go to couturme.com, answer a few fun style questions and voilà, our online designer will create a unique collection of custom couture gowns that you can buy online.

But it does not stop here! You can customize ANY dress, ANY way. Just email us or call the number below. We will do whatever it takes to create your dream gown.

Our luxurious couture wedding gowns are meticulously hand sewn by the most talented and experienced artisan seamstresses and tailors in Europe, then shipped directly to your door. We are able to deliver luxury, European quality gowns directly to our customers, bypassing unnecessary markups typically found in the bridal retail industry. We practice sustainable and ethical manufacturing and take great care of people who hand-sew our dresses. We provide excellent wages, only 5-day/40-hour workweek, paid vacations and sick days. We even bring food and snacks to help our seamstresses feel their best.

Your satisfaction is guaranteed!

While, COUTURME is a new company, our Founder, Yuliya Raquel, has been creating custom gowns for over twenty four years. She is a four-time award winning fashion designer and has dressed numerous celebrities for their red carpet events and academy awards.

dsc 5187 51 1890059 1570671594

COUTURME 7
  • Andrea

Andrea Bard · Married on 08/03/2019

My Dream Come True

I am so surprised and delighted by this company! Planning a wedding and getting married was a complete whirl-wind, and COUTURME was able to take the worries and concerns about the dress off my shoulders. I am so grateful for the folks at COUTURME, they took great care to create exactly my dream dress. Even as I went back and forth with lots of ideas for the dress, they were so great with me and showed me all the style options.

I was a bit concerned with the fabric choices and fit, since it's all online, but it all turned out perfectly! They sent me all the online photos of the fabrics up close and made detailed images to show me how the dress would look. Just to be safe, I got all my measurements done by a professional tailor and submitted them along with just a couple pictures of my body. I was so grateful when the dress arrived 3 months before my wedding and fit like a glove.

Sent on 10/10/2019
    COUTURME 11
    COUTURME 12
  • Sally

Sally Jones · Married on 06/02/2019

The best dress I could ever wanted to wear on my wedding day!

All I can say Couturme is amazing!
    I am plus size and finding a gown that would fit me alone was a daunting task, forget about finding something I actually loved to wear. A friend recommended Couturme.
    The stylists there listened to my needs and concerns, then after an interview on the phone they designed an amazing dress for me. They changed the gown design until I was very happy with the style. Closer to the wedding date, I sent them 2 pictures of me, wearing fitting closes and they used it to make me a dress that fit perfectly.

The gown was pure perfection. And oh my, the gown turned out an absolute magical dream. I looked and felt so beautiful in my dress. It was comfortable to wear and move, I danced the night away and received a million compliments.

I highly recommend couturme to design your wedding dress.

Sent on 10/09/2019
    COUTURME 13
    COUTURME 14
    COUTURME 15
    COUTURME 16
    COUTURME 17

COUTURME FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization, Warranties
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months