Devotion

• Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About Devotion

About DevotionDresses.com

DevotionDresses.com is the one and the only marketplace that combines in itself some of the best and most renown European producers offering premium European quality wedding and evening dresses that are always handsewn locally in Europe for each bride individually. Our goal is to bring high-quality designer dresses for affordable prices to our beautiful brides. Due to your order going directly to the producers that are located all over Europe, we enable you to cut overhead boutique costs and have on offer an exclusive selection of the latest, straight off the runway bespoke wedding dresses of the highest quality for a fraction of their usual boutique price.

As all of our wedding gowns are sewn from scratch it also means that every dress is produced fully upon the individual measurement of our Clients. To ensure a perfect fit, the Client takes up to 22 measurements with the help of a handy video guide that we developed with the help of a team of professional tailors.

DevotionDresses.com has launched the first European online wedding dress marketplace, offering affordable, high-quality dresses for convenient shipping to anywhere in the world. DevotionDresses.com translates all the components of a bespoke tailoring experience into a secure and simple online portal, which includes an easy, 6-step, Find-Your-Dress search tool.

Visit DevotionDresses.com and browse its latest couture wedding dresses on offer: https://www.devotiondresses.com/category/wedding_dresses

For more information, contact us on:

info@devotiondresses.com

Devotion 4
Devotion 5

Mei Dyson · Getting married on 05/28/2019

Custom European Dress

It feels so special to get a custom made European wedding dress sent right to my door. I was so scared to order online, but the dress it EXACTLY the same as the photo, the quality is amazing and it came so fast. It’s boxed beautifully and extra fabric is in the box just in case you need any repairs or alterations.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Mei Dyson · Getting married on 05/28/2019

Custom European Dress

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Chanelle

Chanelle Geyser · Married on 01/12/2019

They were extremely helpful and got back to me about a mesurement I took that they saw was not right and I had to retake it

My dress was exactly like the picture that they showed it was absolutely stunning.. all my friends asked me about it and where I got it . Wish I had more than one wedding haha that's how amazing their dresses are

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Devotion 6
    Devotion 7
    Devotion 8
    Devotion 9
    Devotion 10

Devotion's reply:

Dear Chanelle, thank you so much for your kind review! We would have loved to have you as our Client again if you had more weddings :D
    We wish you and your partner all the best!
    DevotionDresses team

Devotion FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consignment, Full Customization, Warranties
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months