Palo Alto, CA 94306 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 1

About Devotion

About DevotionDresses.com

DevotionDresses.com is the one and the only marketplace that combines in itself some of the best and most renown European producers offering premium European quality wedding and evening dresses that are always handsewn locally in Europe for each bride individually. Our goal is to bring high-quality designer dresses for affordable prices to our beautiful brides. Due to your order going directly to the producers that are located all over Europe, we enable you to cut overhead boutique costs and have on offer an exclusive selection of the latest, straight off the runway bespoke wedding dresses of the highest quality for a fraction of their usual boutique price.

As all of our wedding gowns are sewn from scratch it also means that every dress is produced fully upon the individual measurement of our Clients. To ensure a perfect fit, the Client takes up to 22 measurements with the help of a handy video guide that we developed with the help of a team of professional tailors.

DevotionDresses.com has launched the first European online wedding dress marketplace, offering affordable, high-quality dresses for convenient shipping to anywhere in the world. DevotionDresses.com translates all the components of a bespoke tailoring experience into a secure and simple online portal, which includes an easy, 6-step, Find-Your-Dress search tool.

Visit DevotionDresses.com and browse its latest couture wedding dresses on offer: https://www.devotiondresses.com/category/wedding_dresses

For more information, contact us on:

info@devotiondresses.com

Photos 14 Photos
Videos 1 Video

27 Reviews for Devotion

Melissa Johnson · Getting married on 04/02/2022

So very happy choosing Devotions!

My experience couldn't have been better! The customer service and communication was amazing, the time frame was met perfectly, the quality of my dress was outstanding and way above my expectations! I needed to get the length altered (I decided to wear flats instead of heels) and the seamstress raved about the quality and beauty of my dress! I couldn't be more pleased with my choice to use Devotions! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Devotion's reply:

Dear Melissa, thank you for your amazing feedback and for taking the time to share your experience with others! We would be thrilled if you would also share your pictures with us after your wedding.

We wish you a lifetime of happiness together with your significant other!

DevotionDresses team

Michaela · Getting married on 12/19/2020

Stunning dress

I am extremely happy with my wedding dress, the quality and detail of the dress is outstanding. The dress fit me perfectly.

The service and experience of the team is amazing and I am one happy bride.

Sent on 04/27/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Griffitts · Getting married on 11/28/2020

Amazing- you won't regret it!

I am a nontraditional bride who did not want to go through the anxiety of being hounded in a bridal shop- being thrown a bunch of styles and ultimately ending up in utter confusion of which to pick. Devotion Dresses allows you to peruse their wardrobe of GORGEOUS dresses. They say when you know, you know, and when I saw my dress- there was no turning back. The customer experience journey was beyond easy! Any time I had a question, it was answered the next day with detailed responses!! I was nervous ordering my wedding dress online but I can assure you the quality is TOP NOTCH!!! I was blown away by the bead work and fabric! I cannot wait to wear my dress on my special day next year!! :)

Sent on 05/25/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Devotion FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consignment
    Full Customization
    Warranties
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Customary Attire
    Formal Gowns
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Full Refund