Palo Alto, CA 94306 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 1

About Devotion

About DevotionDresses.com

DevotionDresses.com is the one and the only marketplace that combines in itself some of the best and most renown European producers offering premium European quality wedding and evening dresses that are always handsewn locally in Europe for each bride individually. Our goal is to bring high-quality designer dresses for affordable prices to our beautiful brides. Due to your order going directly to the producers that are located all over Europe, we enable you to cut overhead boutique costs and have on offer an exclusive selection of the latest, straight off the runway bespoke wedding dresses of the highest quality for a fraction of their usual boutique price.

As all of our wedding gowns are sewn from scratch it also means that every dress is produced fully upon the individual measurement of our Clients. To ensure a perfect fit, the Client takes up to 22 measurements with the help of a handy video guide that we developed with the help of a team of professional tailors.

DevotionDresses.com has launched the first European online wedding dress marketplace, offering affordable, high-quality dresses for convenient shipping to anywhere in the world. DevotionDresses.com translates all the components of a bespoke tailoring experience into a secure and simple online portal, which includes an easy, 6-step, Find-Your-Dress search tool.

Visit DevotionDresses.com and browse its latest couture wedding dresses on offer: https://www.devotiondresses.com/category/wedding_dresses

For more information, contact us on:

info@devotiondresses.com
+1 650 92 49 024 (USA)
+420 725 828 741(EU)
+612 6145 2685 (AUS)

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/devotion_dresses/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/devotiondresses/

Other couples have also viewed

• Elegant Lace Bridal & Tuxedo

Photos 14 Photos
Videos 1 Video

31 Reviews for Devotion

Melissa J. · Getting married on 04/02/2022

So very happy choosing Devotions!

My experience couldn't have been better! The customer service and communication was amazing, the time frame was met perfectly, the quality of my dress was outstanding and way above my expectations! I needed to get the length altered (I decided to wear flats instead of heels) and the seamstress raved about the quality and beauty of my dress! I couldn't be more pleased with my choice to use Devotions! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Devotion's reply:

Dear Melissa, thank you for your amazing feedback and for taking the time to share your experience with others! We would be thrilled if you would also share your pictures with us after your wedding.

We wish you a lifetime of happiness together with your significant other!

DevotionDresses team
  • Caitlin

Caitlin S. · Getting married on 11/27/2021

I could not be happier with my dress! :)

I am in love with this dress! This is a photo of me trying on the dress right out of the box and the fit is wonderful. It is honestly ready to wear. I was a bit nervous ordering a dress online, like many brides-to-be likely are. I had to provide a lot of measurements when ordering the dress so I figured that all of that data would ensure a good fit. Once I ordered the dress, a customer service representative reached out to me because a couple of my measurements were off and they asked me to re-measure the outliers. Devotion Dresses does their due diligence! I also ordered the dress at the beginning of February and it arrived three weeks later. I am in love with my dress and so happy with how easy the whole process was. The quality of the dress is outstanding too. Trust Devotion Devotion dresses! You and your wallet will be so happy you did! I can't wait to wear my dress when I marry the love of my life in November! :)

Sent on 03/02/2021

Michaela · Married on 12/19/2020

Stunning dress

I am extremely happy with my wedding dress, the quality and detail of the dress is outstanding. The dress fit me perfectly.

The service and experience of the team is amazing and I am one happy bride.

Sent on 04/27/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Devotion FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consignment
    Full Customization
    Warranties
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Customary Attire
    Formal Gowns
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Full Refund