Palo Alto, CA 94306 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 1

About Devotion

About DevotionDresses.com

DevotionDresses.com is the one and the only marketplace that combines in itself some of the best and most renown European producers offering premium European quality wedding and evening dresses that are always handsewn locally in Europe for each bride individually. Our goal is to bring high-quality designer dresses for affordable prices to our beautiful brides. Due to your order going directly to the producers that are located all over Europe, we enable you to cut overhead boutique costs and have on offer an exclusive selection of the latest, straight off the runway bespoke wedding dresses of the highest quality for a fraction of their usual boutique price.

As all of our wedding gowns are sewn from scratch it also means that every dress is produced fully upon the individual measurement of our Clients. To ensure a perfect fit, the Client takes up to 22 measurements with the help of a handy video guide that we developed with the help of a team of professional tailors.

DevotionDresses.com has launched the first European online wedding dress marketplace, offering affordable, high-quality dresses for convenient shipping to anywhere in the world. DevotionDresses.com translates all the components of a bespoke tailoring experience into a secure and simple online portal, which includes an easy, 6-step, Find-Your-Dress search tool.

Visit DevotionDresses.com and browse its latest couture wedding dresses on offer: https://www.devotiondresses.com/category/wedding_dresses

For more information, contact us on:

info@devotiondresses.com

Photos 14 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

18 Reviews for Devotion

Melissa Johnson · Getting married on 04/02/2022

So very happy choosing Devotions!

My experience couldn't have been better! The customer service and communication was amazing, the time frame was met perfectly, the quality of my dress was outstanding and way above my expectations! I needed to get the length altered (I decided to wear flats instead of heels) and the seamstress raved about the quality and beauty of my dress! I couldn't be more pleased with my choice to use Devotions! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Devotion's reply:

Dear Melissa, thank you for your amazing feedback and for taking the time to share your experience with others! We would be thrilled if you would also share your pictures with us after your wedding.

We wish you a lifetime of happiness together with your significant other!

DevotionDresses team

Veronica · Getting married on 11/20/2020

Better than any bridal store experience I have had

To any brides hesitant about purchasing online from devotiondresses I would like to put your anxiety at ease! From the moment I placed my order I had my own personal consultant Mia email me straight away telling me she was my direct point of contact and could email her anytime with questions. I received my dress maybe 6 weeks after I placed it and was given tracking notifications for every step of the way of my dresses travel I live in Canada. Once my dress arrived it was in a large
    Box with its own special hanger some extra material from my dress (I’m assuming if I needed them for alterations) and a free veil. My dress was EXACTLY like the photo maybe even better the material is such a high quality it’s perfect and better then anything I tried on in bridal stores also fits me perfectly as I gave specific measurements not like your standard sizes at bridal stores. I can’t rave enough about this dress, I love it and thank you again devotiondresses team!!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Devotion's reply:

Dear Veronica,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review! We are very happy to hear that you loved your dress so much. We would like to wish you and your significant other all the best in your life together! DevotionDresses team
  • Iris

Iris Steiner · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Perfect wedding in a perfect dress

Everything perfect, extremly helpful and nice service. I love my wedding dress. My local tailor had some alterations to make (the dress was a bit too big, but maybe it was my own "measure-mistake"). My tailor said that the dress is of a very good quality. Devotion dresses fulfilled my wedding dress - dream!!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Devotion FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consignment
    Full Customization
    Warranties
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Customary Attire
    Formal Gowns
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Full Refund