Devotion

Palo Alto, CA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

About DevotionDresses.com

DevotionDresses.com is the one and the only marketplace that combines in itself some of the best and most renown European producers offering premium European quality wedding and evening dresses that are always handsewn locally in Europe for each bride individually. Our goal is to bring high-quality designer dresses for affordable prices to our beautiful brides. Due to your order going directly to the producers that are located all over Europe, we enable you to cut overhead boutique costs and have on offer an exclusive selection of the latest, straight off the runway bespoke wedding dresses of the highest quality for a fraction of their usual boutique price.

As all of our wedding gowns are sewn from scratch it also means that every dress is produced fully upon the individual measurement of our Clients. To ensure a perfect fit, the Client takes up to 22 measurements with the help of a handy video guide that we developed with the help of a team of professional tailors.

DevotionDresses.com has launched the first European online wedding dress marketplace, offering affordable, high-quality dresses for convenient shipping to anywhere in the world. DevotionDresses.com translates all the components of a bespoke tailoring experience into a secure and simple online portal, which includes an easy, 6-step, Find-Your-Dress search tool.

Visit DevotionDresses.com and browse its latest couture wedding dresses on offer: https://www.devotiondresses.com/category/wedding_dresses

For more information, contact us on:

info@devotiondresses.com
+1 650 92 49 024 (USA)
+420 725 828 741(EU)
+612 6145 2685 (AUS)

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/devotion_dresses/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/devotiondresses/

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consignment
Full Customization
Warranties

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Customary Attire
Formal Gowns
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Full Refund
Partial Sale

• Camila
    Camila C. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing service

I was extremely happy to receive my wedding dress Kortny. As most of the brides, I was super anxious to buy a dress online. But since the 1st contact, Mia (Customer Support) was very supportive and clarified all the questions.
    It is very easy to follow the videos guidelines to take the measurements. And when I tried my dress, it fitted PERFECTLY!!! I chose this dress for the reception part, and if I knew it would be so easy, I would have ordered the one for the ceremony too.
    I definitely recommend Devotion dresses. The quality is amazing, the price is fair and the service is great. I am 100% happy with my purchase!
  • Ashlynn
    Ashlynn Married on 04/23/2022

Exceptional Quality and Service

I was skeptical about ordering my wedding dress online AND overseas; however, I took a leap of faith and ordered from Devotion Dresses. They super exceeded my expectations in every way from the incredible craftsmanship to the wonderful customer service. My mother is a professional tailor of 45 years and had nothing but great things to say about my dress. The high quality fabrics they use, the care they put forth into making my dress, and the dedication they had in getting the correct measurement all came together to create a masterpiece... MY WEDDING DRESS. So, if you are hesitant to purchase from Devotion Dresses, don't be! They are affordable and will exceed your expectations to cater to your needs!
    Melissa J. Married on 04/02/2022

So very happy choosing Devotions!

My experience couldn't have been better! The customer service and communication was amazing, the time frame was met perfectly, the quality of my dress was outstanding and way above my expectations! I needed to get the length altered (I decided to wear flats instead of heels) and the seamstress raved about the quality and beauty of my dress! I couldn't be more pleased with my choice to use Devotions! Highly recommend!

Devotion's reply:

Dear Melissa, thank you for your amazing feedback and for taking the time to share your experience with others! We would be thrilled if you would also share your pictures with us after your wedding.

We wish you a lifetime of happiness together with your significant other!

DevotionDresses team