Palo Alto, CA 94306 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About Devotion

About DevotionDresses.com

DevotionDresses.com is the one and the only marketplace that combines in itself some of the best and most renown European producers offering premium European quality wedding and evening dresses that are always handsewn locally in Europe for each bride individually. Our goal is to bring high-quality designer dresses for affordable prices to our beautiful brides. Due to your order going directly to the producers that are located all over Europe, we enable you to cut overhead boutique costs and have on offer an exclusive selection of the latest, straight off the runway bespoke wedding dresses of the highest quality for a fraction of their usual boutique price.

As all of our wedding gowns are sewn from scratch it also means that every dress is produced fully upon the individual measurement of our Clients. To ensure a perfect fit, the Client takes up to 22 measurements with the help of a handy video guide that we developed with the help of a team of professional tailors.

DevotionDresses.com has launched the first European online wedding dress marketplace, offering affordable, high-quality dresses for convenient shipping to anywhere in the world. DevotionDresses.com translates all the components of a bespoke tailoring experience into a secure and simple online portal, which includes an easy, 6-step, Find-Your-Dress search tool.

Visit DevotionDresses.com and browse its latest couture wedding dresses on offer: https://www.devotiondresses.com/category/wedding_dresses

For more information, contact us on:

info@devotiondresses.com

Devotion 7
  • Ricci

Ricci Costa · Getting married on 03/05/2020

Wedding dress

I was a little hesitant about ordering my wedding dress, but it was perfect, fit amazingly well and arrived exactly on time. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Devotion's reply:

Dear Ricci Costa, thank you so much for your kind review!
    We wish you and your partner all the best!
    DevotionDresses team
  • Maryna

Maryna Nazarian · Married on 09/21/2019

A dress of my dreams!

Devotion Dresses break stereotypes! I recommend it to every bride who’s currently searching for a dress (or any future bride: I saw the dress I liked on devotiondresses Instagram a year before I even got engaged ;) )

Myth 1. Getting a hand crafted dress takes too much time for all the measurements and interim fittings.
    Reality: it took me and my mom 15 minutes to measure me and 7 more to complete the order. Next step - a ready dress delivered to my door in 30 days. They have super detailed videos of how exactly to measure each parameter plus you can choose a standard size from a detailed matrix, so you don’t even have to measure yourself.

Myth 2. A hand-made individually tailored dress would cost me too much.
    Reality: the dress cost me less than it would cost to rent one of a similar quality in a bridal shop. Plus they always have discounts. Little hint: you can filter for what’s on sale on their website.

Myth 3. A dress from the Internet is probably some low-quality Chinese crap.
    Reality: I received a dress made of the fabric that feels so gentle to touch, like a feather, made with such delicacy and attention to each detail that I had tears in my eyes when I first tried it on. It fit like a glove, highlighted all the best parts of my body and made the not-so-great parts (let’s be honest, we all have those) magically looking pretty as well. And it’s not made in China, it was made in Europe and delivered in a beautiful white and purple box, carefully packed, with a thoughtful hand-written note inside!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Devotion's reply:

Dear Maryna,

Thank you so much for your incredible, honest review! We are deeply touched by it and very glad to hear that you love your gown.

We wish you and your partner all the best :)
    DevotionDresses Team
  • Cristy

Cristy Cristy · Married on 08/10/2019

Love, love, love,.. the dress, it's amazing.

To order my wedding dress from Devotion Dresses, it was the best choice I have ever made. Great price and easy to order, extremely well-made product with a personal touch and it looks exactly like the picture, high quality, and fast shipping.
    I will absolutely order from this company again & again! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
    Dear Devotion team, thank you so much.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Devotion FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consignment, Full Customization, Warranties
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months