3790 El Camino Real # 1020, Palo Alto, CA 94306 Map · Phone number

About Devotion

We offer individually tailor made premium European wedding dresses made exclusively in factories across Europe. Every dress is tailored using only the finest materials and is manufactured individually only after clients order. We have more than 50 years of experience in producing luxurious wedding dresses of the highest quality! Every our factory is staffed with designers, who tailor your wedding dress exclusively for our clients without any trimming or adjusting from a readymade dress.

photo 3
photo 2
photo 8

4 Reviews for Devotion

June · Married on 07/12/2017

When I started to look for my wedding dress I hade one precise idea: I wanted something unique. And this is is what I found at Devotion. I got the Clea, a flawless godet-style wedding gown that turned a girl into a princess.
    What made me go nuts for it was the gorgeous train adding a majestic finishing touch.
    Now I have the dress and I can't wait to stun everyone.

A special thank you to the client service, I really don't know what would I have done without such a patient and knowledgeable advisor.

Antonia · Married on 01/16/2017

I wanted my wedding dress to be unique such as my special wedding day. After browsing left and right I stumbled upon Devotion wedding dresses and I knew I had to look no more. This unique dress was perfect under every aspect, it was the ONE. Devotion staff proved to be the best advisor and the most patient and kind I ever meet. Thank you Devotion for being part of the best day in my life!

Diana · Married on 05/18/2017

I'm so happy I decided to order my wedding dress with Devotion! At first I was worried to order dress on-line but I don't regret I did. My dress was absolutely amazing and I was also satisfied with communication with the shop. Highly recommend! :)

Devotion FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consignment, Full Customization, Warranties
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months