Devotion Reviews

27 | Palo Alto, CA

27 Reviews for Devotion

Melissa Johnson · Getting married on 04/02/2022

So very happy choosing Devotions!

My experience couldn't have been better! The customer service and communication was amazing, the time frame was met perfectly, the quality of my dress was outstanding and way above my expectations! I needed to get the length altered (I decided to wear flats instead of heels) and the seamstress raved about the quality and beauty of my dress! I couldn't be more pleased with my choice to use Devotions! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Devotion's reply:

Dear Melissa, thank you for your amazing feedback and for taking the time to share your experience with others! We would be thrilled if you would also share your pictures with us after your wedding.

We wish you a lifetime of happiness together with your significant other!

Michaela · Getting married on 12/19/2020

Stunning dress

I am extremely happy with my wedding dress, the quality and detail of the dress is outstanding. The dress fit me perfectly.

The service and experience of the team is amazing and I am one happy bride.

Sent on 04/27/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Griffitts · Getting married on 11/28/2020

Amazing- you won't regret it!

I am a nontraditional bride who did not want to go through the anxiety of being hounded in a bridal shop- being thrown a bunch of styles and ultimately ending up in utter confusion of which to pick. Devotion Dresses allows you to peruse their wardrobe of GORGEOUS dresses. They say when you know, you know, and when I saw my dress- there was no turning back. The customer experience journey was beyond easy! Any time I had a question, it was answered the next day with detailed responses!! I was nervous ordering my wedding dress online but I can assure you the quality is TOP NOTCH!!! I was blown away by the bead work and fabric! I cannot wait to wear my dress on my special day next year!! :)

Sent on 05/25/2020

Veronica · Getting married on 11/20/2020

Better than any bridal store experience I have had

To any brides hesitant about purchasing online from devotiondresses I would like to put your anxiety at ease! From the moment I placed my order I had my own personal consultant Mia email me straight away telling me she was my direct point of contact and could email her anytime with questions. I received my dress maybe 6 weeks after I placed it and was given tracking notifications for every step of the way of my dresses travel I live in Canada. Once my dress arrived it was in a large
    Box with its own special hanger some extra material from my dress (I’m assuming if I needed them for alterations) and a free veil. My dress was EXACTLY like the photo maybe even better the material is such a high quality it’s perfect and better then anything I tried on in bridal stores also fits me perfectly as I gave specific measurements not like your standard sizes at bridal stores. I can’t rave enough about this dress, I love it and thank you again devotiondresses team!!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Dear Veronica,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review! We are very happy to hear that you loved your dress so much. We would like to wish you and your significant other all the best in your life together! DevotionDresses team
  • Mathilde

Mathilde Bernard · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Great quality and exactly what you want

Devotion Dress did a great job, I was a bit scared about buying my dress online but it was better than I expected. The dress is exactly what I wanted (bonna dress) and I can't wait to wear it. I'll post pictures after my wedding at the end of this year!

Sent on 05/26/2020
  • Olga

Olga L · Married on 06/15/2020

Best decision I made!!

I cannot say enough about how amazing Devotion is! Since my engagement I found them on Etsy and I saw the Pancy dress. I fell in love instantly, yet I was wondering about the wisdom of buying a custom made dress online. I started reading their page info, policies etc and they seem to be very legit and reliable so I went forward with them. The communication with them was amazing! So prompt, and clear! They very accommodating when I asked about customizations and they do great!! I asked for a closed plunged line and to cover the back with lace. It turned out super beautiful!! When I got the dress it didn’t dissapont. SO well made!!! The dress fit well but not perfectly, it just needed a bit of adjustment. The lady that did them was so amazed at the quality of the dress and recognized that the dress was not one made in a bulk factory but that it was of the best quality!!! I was so excited and pleased!! Another great thing is that for the quality of the dress, the price is beyond reasonable! So affordable for brides that have a tight budget but still want a beautiful/quality made dress!
    At the wedding everyone was telling me how beautiful the dress was. When I show pictures, I get the same reaction. Most importantly, I felt like I got the dress of my dreams for the best day of my life!! I totally recommend Devotion Dress. They will NOT disappoint!!

Sent on 07/03/2020
  • Iriolexis

Iriolexis · Married on 05/31/2020

Scared to Buy Online? DON'T BE!

I was extremely skeptical to order my wedding dress online, but the long list of measurements I had to provide was my first indication that I was going to be getting quality service. Every interaction I had with Devotion Dresses was awesome; they even made me a style that was no longer available out of fabric they still had! Absolutely stunning dress that came beautifully packaged and on time with tracking. It weighed over 15lbs! the quality was awesome and the fit was EXACT. NO paying extra for alterations or waiting for them to be done. I cannot recommend them enough. If you love a dress you've seen, it is even more beautiful and intricate in person, take the leap! I'm so glad I did.

(If you are getting a long sleeve, almost ALL of their dresses have STRETCHY material under the arms. I did my first dance with my foot taller husband with no problem at all.)

Sent on 05/22/2020

Karma · Married on 05/05/2020

The perfect shopping experience!

There are no words to express the joyful experience it has been ordering and receiving my engagement dress!
    Help was given in every step, from taking measurements to making sure I get my dress on time.
    Even when I felt that I might not get my dress in time because of the Corona situation, I was assured that I didn't need to worry.
    Receiving my dress was just like Christmas morning. The packaging is so beautiful and handed with care and love. You even get a card with the name of person who took care of your dress. Those little things go a long way. I have to also say that I've never experienced a better customer service anywhere else.
    This has been the best online shopping experience I've ever had and I'm looking so much forward to ordering my wedding dress in the near future.

Sent on 04/29/2020
  • Iris

Iris Steiner · Married on 04/11/2020

Perfect wedding in a perfect dress

Everything perfect, extremly helpful and nice service. I love my wedding dress. My local tailor had some alterations to make (the dress was a bit too big, but maybe it was my own "measure-mistake"). My tailor said that the dress is of a very good quality. Devotion dresses fulfilled my wedding dress - dream!!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Ricci

Ricci Costa · Married on 03/05/2020

Wedding dress

I was a little hesitant about ordering my wedding dress, but it was perfect, fit amazingly well and arrived exactly on time. Would definitely recommend.

Devotion's reply:

Dear Ricci Costa, thank you so much for your kind review!
    We wish you and your partner all the best!

Miriam Walker · Married on 02/10/2020

The best place to get your dream dress!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!
    I was having a hard time finding the wedding dress of my dreams (and as a young bride of 20, I had quite a few.) Also I am very petite/hourglass shape so finding a dress that would fit perfectly felt nearly impossible. During my search (trying to find something gorgeous but affordable), I came across the Devotion Dresses website. The fact that they could make a dress from scratch just to fit your measurements like a glove really appealed to me, but I am the kind that NEVER does business online. I just don't trust doing serious work with anything other than physical paper, pen, and people. I did a lot of research and felt inner peace about it and they looked very trustworthy and promising so I took the chance. Also their prices meant I could have the dress of my dreams, yet not enter the marriage with debt!
    Finally, I found the perfect dress, Antoinette (advertised on their website for all those gorgeous curvaceous brides). Mary was the sweet lady that helped me through everything and they were skilled and confident enough to make this gorgeous dress fit me like a glove. They were very patient, prompt, courteous, honest, and I knew they are one online business I can trust (which was huge to me because my wedding was a last-minute drama that was coming up in less than 2 short months and I couldn't afford any mishaps.) The dress arrived in a beautiful packaging, clean and perfect, right on time ( 10 days before the wedding) and it fit PERFECTLY!!!! I have never been more satisfied with a business before and the people behind it really make it so special. They are incredibly beautiful to work with, very understanding, and they try their best to make your dreams come true. Everyone said they have never seen a more beautiful dress and there wasn't anyone that wasn't astonished by the quality, and the beautiful intricate details! I can't express how pleased I am! Thank you sooo much Devotion Dresses for making my wedding day so much more special!!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Ae · Married on 12/04/2019

The best place to get your dream wedding dress!

Had a dream dress in mind and the staff at Devotion dresses made my dream come true. They make amazing quality dresses fitted to your exact size and can alter dresses on their site to your liking. The whole experience was so personalized and easy. I managed to take my measurements myself by watching their step by step tutorials and although this dress originally did not have sleeves, I contacted someone through their chat and they were able to add it on with no issues. I would 100% recommend this site to all future brides.

Sent on 05/21/2020
  • Maryna

Maryna Nazarian · Married on 09/21/2019

A dress of my dreams!

Devotion Dresses break stereotypes! I recommend it to every bride who’s currently searching for a dress (or any future bride: I saw the dress I liked on devotiondresses Instagram a year before I even got engaged ;) )

Myth 1. Getting a hand crafted dress takes too much time for all the measurements and interim fittings.
    Reality: it took me and my mom 15 minutes to measure me and 7 more to complete the order. Next step - a ready dress delivered to my door in 30 days. They have super detailed videos of how exactly to measure each parameter plus you can choose a standard size from a detailed matrix, so you don’t even have to measure yourself.

Myth 2. A hand-made individually tailored dress would cost me too much.
    Reality: the dress cost me less than it would cost to rent one of a similar quality in a bridal shop. Plus they always have discounts. Little hint: you can filter for what’s on sale on their website.

Myth 3. A dress from the Internet is probably some low-quality Chinese crap.
    Reality: I received a dress made of the fabric that feels so gentle to touch, like a feather, made with such delicacy and attention to each detail that I had tears in my eyes when I first tried it on. It fit like a glove, highlighted all the best parts of my body and made the not-so-great parts (let’s be honest, we all have those) magically looking pretty as well. And it’s not made in China, it was made in Europe and delivered in a beautiful white and purple box, carefully packed, with a thoughtful hand-written note inside!

Dear Maryna,

Thank you so much for your incredible, honest review! We are deeply touched by it and very glad to hear that you love your gown.

We wish you and your partner all the best :)
  • Cristy

Cristy Cristy · Married on 08/10/2019

Love, love, love,.. the dress, it's amazing.

To order my wedding dress from Devotion Dresses, it was the best choice I have ever made. Great price and easy to order, extremely well-made product with a personal touch and it looks exactly like the picture, high quality, and fast shipping.
    I will absolutely order from this company again & again! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
    Dear Devotion team, thank you so much.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Brenda Martin · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent everything was perfect

The dress looks just like the picture!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Mei Dyson · Married on 05/28/2019

Custom European Dress

It feels so special to get a custom made European wedding dress sent right to my door. I was so scared to order online, but the dress it EXACTLY the same as the photo, the quality is amazing and it came so fast. It’s boxed beautifully and extra fabric is in the box just in case you need any repairs or alterations.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Mei Dyson · Married on 05/28/2019

Custom European Dress

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Chanelle

Chanelle Geyser · Married on 01/12/2019

They were extremely helpful and got back to me about a mesurement I took that they saw was not right and I had to retake it

My dress was exactly like the picture that they showed it was absolutely stunning.. all my friends asked me about it and where I got it . Wish I had more than one wedding haha that's how amazing their dresses are

Sent on 03/08/2019

Devotion's reply:

Dear Chanelle, thank you so much for your kind review! We would have loved to have you as our Client again if you had more weddings :D
    We wish you and your partner all the best!
  • Angie

Angie Stern~Lynch · Married on 11/04/2018

Perfect!!!

A fantastic wedding dress by these guys I’m so glad I came across my dress at 3am in the morning ,I wanted to be a princess and I was in a massive down pour at an outdoor wedding my dress didn’t miss a beat the customer support , the packaging the delivery the everything I highly recommend devotion dresses made to order I’m not small so my dress was made and they double checked every measurement...
    I did have to cut my train off because of the rain as all the water I couldn’t walk.
    Even being a drowned bride everyone asked where my dress came from..

Sent on 06/12/2019

Alesha · Married on 10/06/2018

Mrs Tucker

The dress is beautiful and fit perfect. Packaged nicely! I received many complaints.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Devotion's reply:

Dear Alesha, thank you so much for your kind review! We are glad to hear that you and all of your guests loved our beautiful "Jelania" wedding dress! :) Our DevotionDresses team wishes you and your partner all the best!
  • Brigette

Brigette · Married on 10/01/2018

I really recommend DevotionDresses!

I discovered DevotionDresses through a blog. What a discovery!!

Loved the fact they have so much to choose from, even thought it was complicated to pick only one dress, I ended up ordering the "Britne" dress.

Sewn perfectly upon the custom size and i just love the entire design!! Special thanks to the customer service, very quick and helpful to reply!

Sent on 03/05/2019

June · Married on 07/12/2017

When I started to look for my wedding dress I hade one precise idea: I wanted something unique. And this is is what I found at Devotion. I got the Clea, a flawless godet-style wedding gown that turned a girl into a princess.
    What made me go nuts for it was the gorgeous train adding a majestic finishing touch.
    Now I have the dress and I can't wait to stun everyone.

A special thank you to the client service, I really don't know what would I have done without such a patient and knowledgeable advisor.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Eileen · Married on 07/08/2017

Custom Designer Gown at a Sane Price

I had 2 1/2 months to plan my daughter’s wedding. She became engaged the previous month, but due to her medical school schedule the only time available was July or........Christmas. July it was (this was a year and a half ago)
    Found a lovely venue that had had a cancellation. Next step: a gown. My daughter didn’t have the time to shop so I did. Found Devotion. Sent the link to my daughter. She immediately found a gown she loved. Anastasia was very helpful. Follow the directions online, no shortcuts or slacking here please! Ie have a tailor take all the measurements indicated (there are many) and fill out the form. NB Do NOT attempt to take them (the measurements) yourself or have a friend do it. Find a tailor. Ignore anything said tailor will tell you about ordering a wedding gown online. They are unfamiliar with this process but can be relied upon to take accurate measurements.
    In about 2 months the gown arrived at my home from Europe. My daughter flew in from San Francisco for the wedding. (I live in Washington DC) The bride-to-be tried on the gown. Fit perfectly, bride and gown stunning. The fit was perfect because the gown is custom-made. There are many styles from which to choose. Price was $680.00 total for a custom gown. If the bride doesn’t lose or gain weight, it will fit. Very pleased with Devotion, I tell everyone about it. Don’t pay those obscene prices at the bridal shops please.

Dear Eileen Bauer,

Thank you so much for your kind and honest review!
    We are delighted that we could be part of your and your daughters very special day and that you were fully satisfied with the gown.

We wish you, your family, your daughter, and her partner all the best!

Antonia · Married on 01/16/2017

I wanted my wedding dress to be unique such as my special wedding day. After browsing left and right I stumbled upon Devotion wedding dresses and I knew I had to look no more. This unique dress was perfect under every aspect, it was the ONE. Devotion staff proved to be the best advisor and the most patient and kind I ever meet. Thank you Devotion for being part of the best day in my life!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Shyanne Halalilo · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Efficient, kind, good quality, and beautiful!

Great communication, great quality, and BEAUTIFUL DRESSES! You can't go wrong with devotion dresses. I know it's scary ordering online, but they get your exact measurements and requests and are so attention to detail! I love my dress, and would recommend devotion dresses to anyone.

Sent on 05/26/2020

Dear Shyanne,

Thank you so much for your kind and honest review!

We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you loved your wedding dress.

We wish you and your significant other all the best!