Devotion Reviews

Devotion 7
  • Ricci

Ricci Costa · Getting married on 03/05/2020

Wedding dress

I was a little hesitant about ordering my wedding dress, but it was perfect, fit amazingly well and arrived exactly on time. Would definitely recommend.

Devotion's reply:

Dear Ricci Costa, thank you so much for your kind review!
    We wish you and your partner all the best!
    DevotionDresses team
  • Maryna

Maryna Nazarian · Getting married on 09/21/2019

A dress of my dreams!

Devotion Dresses break stereotypes! I recommend it to every bride who’s currently searching for a dress (or any future bride: I saw the dress I liked on devotiondresses Instagram a year before I even got engaged ;) )

Myth 1. Getting a hand crafted dress takes too much time for all the measurements and interim fittings.
    Reality: it took me and my mom 15 minutes to measure me and 7 more to complete the order. Next step - a ready dress delivered to my door in 30 days. They have super detailed videos of how exactly to measure each parameter plus you can choose a standard size from a detailed matrix, so you don’t even have to measure yourself.

Myth 2. A hand-made individually tailored dress would cost me too much.
    Reality: the dress cost me less than it would cost to rent one of a similar quality in a bridal shop. Plus they always have discounts. Little hint: you can filter for what’s on sale on their website.

Myth 3. A dress from the Internet is probably some low-quality Chinese crap.
    Reality: I received a dress made of the fabric that feels so gentle to touch, like a feather, made with such delicacy and attention to each detail that I had tears in my eyes when I first tried it on. It fit like a glove, highlighted all the best parts of my body and made the not-so-great parts (let’s be honest, we all have those) magically looking pretty as well. And it’s not made in China, it was made in Europe and delivered in a beautiful white and purple box, carefully packed, with a thoughtful hand-written note inside!

Dear Maryna,

Thank you so much for your incredible, honest review! We are deeply touched by it and very glad to hear that you love your gown.

We wish you and your partner all the best :)
    DevotionDresses Team

Mei Dyson · Married on 05/28/2019

Custom European Dress

It feels so special to get a custom made European wedding dress sent right to my door. I was so scared to order online, but the dress it EXACTLY the same as the photo, the quality is amazing and it came so fast. It’s boxed beautifully and extra fabric is in the box just in case you need any repairs or alterations.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Mei Dyson · Married on 05/28/2019

Custom European Dress

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Chanelle

Chanelle Geyser · Married on 01/12/2019

They were extremely helpful and got back to me about a mesurement I took that they saw was not right and I had to retake it

My dress was exactly like the picture that they showed it was absolutely stunning.. all my friends asked me about it and where I got it . Wish I had more than one wedding haha that's how amazing their dresses are

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Devotion 8
    Devotion 9
    Devotion 10
    Devotion 11
    Devotion 12

Devotion's reply:

Dear Chanelle, thank you so much for your kind review! We would have loved to have you as our Client again if you had more weddings :D
    We wish you and your partner all the best!
    DevotionDresses team
  • Angie

Angie Stern~Lynch · Married on 11/04/2018

Perfect!!!

A fantastic wedding dress by these guys I’m so glad I came across my dress at 3am in the morning ,I wanted to be a princess and I was in a massive down pour at an outdoor wedding my dress didn’t miss a beat the customer support , the packaging the delivery the everything I highly recommend devotion dresses made to order I’m not small so my dress was made and they double checked every measurement...
    I did have to cut my train off because of the rain as all the water I couldn’t walk.
    Even being a drowned bride everyone asked where my dress came from..

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Devotion 13
    Devotion 14

Alesha · Married on 10/06/2018

Mrs Tucker

The dress is beautiful and fit perfect. Packaged nicely! I received many complaints.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Devotion's reply:

Dear Alesha, thank you so much for your kind review! We are glad to hear that you and all of your guests loved our beautiful "Jelania" wedding dress! :) Our DevotionDresses team wishes you and your partner all the best!
  • Brigette

Brigette · Married on 10/01/2018

I really recommend DevotionDresses!

I discovered DevotionDresses through a blog. What a discovery!!

Loved the fact they have so much to choose from, even thought it was complicated to pick only one dress, I ended up ordering the "Britne" dress.

Sewn perfectly upon the custom size and i just love the entire design!! Special thanks to the customer service, very quick and helpful to reply!

Sent on 03/05/2019

June · Married on 07/12/2017

When I started to look for my wedding dress I hade one precise idea: I wanted something unique. And this is is what I found at Devotion. I got the Clea, a flawless godet-style wedding gown that turned a girl into a princess.
    What made me go nuts for it was the gorgeous train adding a majestic finishing touch.
    Now I have the dress and I can't wait to stun everyone.

A special thank you to the client service, I really don't know what would I have done without such a patient and knowledgeable advisor.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Eileen · Married on 07/08/2017

Custom Designer Gown at a Sane Price

I had 2 1/2 months to plan my daughter’s wedding. She became engaged the previous month, but due to her medical school schedule the only time available was July or........Christmas. July it was (this was a year and a half ago)
    Found a lovely venue that had had a cancellation. Next step: a gown. My daughter didn’t have the time to shop so I did. Found Devotion. Sent the link to my daughter. She immediately found a gown she loved. Anastasia was very helpful. Follow the directions online, no shortcuts or slacking here please! Ie have a tailor take all the measurements indicated (there are many) and fill out the form. NB Do NOT attempt to take them (the measurements) yourself or have a friend do it. Find a tailor. Ignore anything said tailor will tell you about ordering a wedding gown online. They are unfamiliar with this process but can be relied upon to take accurate measurements.
    In about 2 months the gown arrived at my home from Europe. My daughter flew in from San Francisco for the wedding. (I live in Washington DC) The bride-to-be tried on the gown. Fit perfectly, bride and gown stunning. The fit was perfect because the gown is custom-made. There are many styles from which to choose. Price was $680.00 total for a custom gown. If the bride doesn’t lose or gain weight, it will fit. Very pleased with Devotion, I tell everyone about it. Don’t pay those obscene prices at the bridal shops please.

Devotion 15
    Devotion 20
    Devotion 21
    Devotion 22

Dear Eileen Bauer,

Thank you so much for your kind and honest review!
    We are delighted that we could be part of your and your daughters very special day and that you were fully satisfied with the gown.

We wish you, your family, your daughter, and her partner all the best!
    DevotionDresses Team

Antonia · Married on 01/16/2017

I wanted my wedding dress to be unique such as my special wedding day. After browsing left and right I stumbled upon Devotion wedding dresses and I knew I had to look no more. This unique dress was perfect under every aspect, it was the ONE. Devotion staff proved to be the best advisor and the most patient and kind I ever meet. Thank you Devotion for being part of the best day in my life!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Diana · Married on 05/18/2017

I'm so happy I decided to order my wedding dress with Devotion! At first I was worried to order dress on-line but I don't regret I did. My dress was absolutely amazing and I was also satisfied with communication with the shop. Highly recommend! :)

Sent on 06/14/2017