Devotion Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Camila
    Camila C. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing service

I was extremely happy to receive my wedding dress Kortny. As most of the brides, I was super anxious to buy a dress online. But since the 1st contact, Mia (Customer Support) was very supportive and clarified all the questions.
    It is very easy to follow the videos guidelines to take the measurements. And when I tried my dress, it fitted PERFECTLY!!! I chose this dress for the reception part, and if I knew it would be so easy, I would have ordered the one for the ceremony too.
    I definitely recommend Devotion dresses. The quality is amazing, the price is fair and the service is great. I am 100% happy with my purchase!
  • Ashlynn
    Ashlynn Married on 04/23/2022

Exceptional Quality and Service

I was skeptical about ordering my wedding dress online AND overseas; however, I took a leap of faith and ordered from Devotion Dresses. They super exceeded my expectations in every way from the incredible craftsmanship to the wonderful customer service. My mother is a professional tailor of 45 years and had nothing but great things to say about my dress. The high quality fabrics they use, the care they put forth into making my dress, and the dedication they had in getting the correct measurement all came together to create a masterpiece... MY WEDDING DRESS. So, if you are hesitant to purchase from Devotion Dresses, don't be! They are affordable and will exceed your expectations to cater to your needs!
    Melissa J. Married on 04/02/2022

So very happy choosing Devotions!

My experience couldn't have been better! The customer service and communication was amazing, the time frame was met perfectly, the quality of my dress was outstanding and way above my expectations! I needed to get the length altered (I decided to wear flats instead of heels) and the seamstress raved about the quality and beauty of my dress! I couldn't be more pleased with my choice to use Devotions! Highly recommend!

Devotion's reply:

Dear Melissa, thank you for your amazing feedback and for taking the time to share your experience with others! We would be thrilled if you would also share your pictures with us after your wedding.

We wish you a lifetime of happiness together with your significant other!

Charlotte N. Married on 03/26/2022

Absolutely perfect!

I ordered the Bonna dress with a wedding just over a month away. I had the dress expedited to accommodate the timeline. I was amazed by the quality and service. Initially my then fiancé had taken 2 measurements incorrectly, unbeknownst to us. Mia emailed and asked us to retake the two and gave approximations from the maker on what they thought they should be. The approximations were SPOT ON! I emailed for status updates multiple times as I worried about the tight timeline. The dress arrived a few days before the wedding. The dress fit PERFECTLY! It was an absolutely gorgeous dress. I received numerous compliments. I would order from here again without hesitation!!! If you are debating, go for it!!! Devotion will not disappoint!
  • Cleo
    Cleo Married on 12/18/2021

Lovely dress, outstanding customer service, amazing online purchase!

Would definitely recommend!

Ordering wedding dress online was scary but given the pandemic and travel restrictions, it was a risk I had to take.

I was lucky I came across Devotion website. Learning that the dress will be coming from Prague and shipped to Cayman Islands made me worry as to it arriving on time or any communication gaps we might have due to time difference. Once I got into contact with Mia, I started to calm down.

The website has so many beautiful styles and the filters in it helped narrow down my selection. The tutorial videos for each measurement was a good sign for me for a quality fit. Mia was very helpful and responsive to my questions as well as in accommodating my requests- even the change in dress color was done once I realized I like the nude better, as compared to Ivory I ticked when I ordered. Mia also gave me regular updates on the stage of production and provided lengthy and helpful explanations.

The dress arrived way ahead than expected and I was blown away with the quality! It was carefully packed and tucked neatly in the devotion box. I was glad I changed the color to nude, the intricate lace details popped out beautifully! It was perfect for me. :)

The hip and thigh area was a bit loose but I guess I must have lost a little weight weeks leading up to the wedding. I decided not to risk alteration and the dress still came up beautiful on our wedding day.
  • Kirsha
    Kirsha V. Married on 12/15/2021

Wonderfully Surprised

I was very impressed with the quality of my dress, it looked exactly like the picture. Staff were also attentive and responded speedily to all my emails. Overall, the attention to detail and craftsmanship is Devotion’s greatest strength.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin S. Married on 11/27/2021

I could not be happier with my dress! :)

I am in love with this dress! This is a photo of me trying on the dress right out of the box and the fit is wonderful. It is honestly ready to wear. I was a bit nervous ordering a dress online, like many brides-to-be likely are. I had to provide a lot of measurements when ordering the dress so I figured that all of that data would ensure a good fit. Once I ordered the dress, a customer service representative reached out to me because a couple of my measurements were off and they asked me to re-measure the outliers. Devotion Dresses does their due diligence! I also ordered the dress at the beginning of February and it arrived three weeks later. I am in love with my dress and so happy with how easy the whole process was. The quality of the dress is outstanding too. Trust Devotion Devotion dresses! You and your wallet will be so happy you did! I can't wait to wear my dress when I marry the love of my life in November! :)
  • Stacey
    Stacey S. Married on 11/07/2021

Amazing dress

I had an amazing experience with Devotion dresses. I was doubtful on ordering online but with time constraints and back orders in the wedding dress industry I had to look for an alternative. I was blown away with the detail and quality. Super easy to work with and very responsive with any questions.

Devotion's reply:

Dear Stacey, thank you for your great feedback! We are very happy to hear that we have managed to impress you with the quality of our product! We would also like to thank you for sharing a picture of your beautiful family with us, you look absolutely stunning in your dress! Once again thank you for putting your trust in us.
    We wish you a lifetime of happiness your husband!
  • Hollie
    Hollie F. Married on 10/24/2021

The most wonderful experience!

Like many of you, I was hesitant to order a dress online, but order times in stores and unsatisfactory appointments in boutiques nudged me in this direction.

My expectations were exceeded in every way.

From my very first messaging interaction with Mia who abated my skepticism of ordering online, to receiving the beautiful box containing my even more beautiful Bonna wedding dress...it was just the most wonderful experience.

I would encourage every bride to-be to go this route. You will receive a dress that is so well made with quality materials and incredible detail. The thoroughness in which Devotion requires you to take measurements in very assuring. They had me re-measure certain measurements three times...the end result is an absolutely perfectly fitting dress.

There have been a lot of ups and downs in planning a wedding during a global pandemic. It was such a blessing to have this aspect - a very important piece to the wedding day, be such a smooth and enjoyable process. I am so excited to wear this dress on my wedding day. It is more beautiful than I imagined and truly makes me feel like a bride.

I feel so grateful that I found Devotion Dresses!

-Hollie

Devotion's reply:

Dear Hollie, thank you for your sharing your experience, we truly appreciate it! And we are thrilled to hear that you loved your beautiful wedding gown and that you enjoyed working with us.
    We wish you a lifetime full of love and happiness with your significant other!
    Haneen A. Married on 09/29/2021

Perfect Dress

Devotion dresses was very easy to contact, ask many questions, and worked with me to get the measurements needed to get a perfect fit. Their customer service team is phenomenal and their dress designs are breathtaking!

Devotion's reply:

Dear Haneen, thank you for your amazing feedback and for the beautiful photos! We are very happy to hear that you loved your dress as well as the overall experience with us so much.
    We wish you a lifetime of happiness together with your significant other!
  • Pinelopi
    Pinelopi K. Married on 09/18/2021

Excellent dress, excellent experience!

I am so happy that I made the decision to choose to buy my wedding dress from DevotionDresses.com. At first I was reluctant to buy a wedding dress online, since I thought that a local store would show more empathy. But it was quite the oppposite! The wedding specialist of Devotion Dresses was more than helpful, knew exactly what I wanted (especially with the choice of the veil) and the communication was so perfect, that it felt that she was near me! The wedding dress was exactly like the photo and the quality of the textures and the stones was impressive. The dress fitted perfectly my body as the measurement that you take needs to be very detailed. I definitely recommend the wedding dresses for 2 main reasons 1)the great variety and excellent quality 2) you avoid the exhausting procedure of trying on different dresses, that do not fit you, saving so much valuable time!
  • Kristen
    Kristen B. Married on 12/20/2020

the dress of my dreams

So many wonderful things to say about Devotion!

I discovered this company through Etsy and was a bit skeptical of ordering my wedding dress online, but it was the best decision I could have made! Their customer service is excellent, their dresses are affordable, high-quality, and made-to-measure - does it get any better?

We measured my body twice before submitting my order, and Devotion actually reached out to advise that one of the measurements seemed disproportionate to the other measurements submitted, and sure enough, we rewatched the tutorial video, and realized we were measuring from the wrong starting point. When my dress arrived, it was perfect!! I did minor tailoring because I wanted a bustle and the sleeves removed, but the dress fit perfectly!! It was absolutely beautiful and extremely unique. I received so many compliments on my dress, from my guests, vendors, and even from my tailor, who designs dresses herself. Their customer service kept me updated throughout the process. Cannot say enough good things about this company!

Devotion's reply:

Dear Kristen, thank you for sharing your experience, it means a lot! We are so happy that you loved the dress so much! Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures, you look absolutely stunning in your gown! Thanks again for your trust!
    We wish you a lifetime of happiness with your husband!
    Michaela Married on 12/19/2020

Stunning dress

I am extremely happy with my wedding dress, the quality and detail of the dress is outstanding. The dress fit me perfectly.

The service and experience of the team is amazing and I am one happy bride.
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia P. Married on 12/12/2020

Exquisite Design & Detail

Incredibly designed and meticulously created, my wedding dress is one of a kind thanks to the wonders of Devotion.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay G. Married on 11/28/2020

Amazing- you won't regret it!

I am a nontraditional bride who did not want to go through the anxiety of being hounded in a bridal shop- being thrown a bunch of styles and ultimately ending up in utter confusion of which to pick. Devotion Dresses allows you to peruse their wardrobe of GORGEOUS dresses. They say when you know, you know, and when I saw my dress- there was no turning back. The customer experience journey was beyond easy! Any time I had a question, it was answered the next day with detailed responses!! I was nervous ordering my wedding dress online but I can assure you the quality is TOP NOTCH!!! I was blown away by the bead work and fabric! I cannot wait to wear my dress on my special day next year!! :)
    Veronica Married on 11/20/2020

Better than any bridal store experience I have had

To any brides hesitant about purchasing online from devotiondresses I would like to put your anxiety at ease! From the moment I placed my order I had my own personal consultant Mia email me straight away telling me she was my direct point of contact and could email her anytime with questions. I received my dress maybe 6 weeks after I placed it and was given tracking notifications for every step of the way of my dresses travel I live in Canada. Once my dress arrived it was in a large
    Box with its own special hanger some extra material from my dress (I’m assuming if I needed them for alterations) and a free veil. My dress was EXACTLY like the photo maybe even better the material is such a high quality it’s perfect and better then anything I tried on in bridal stores also fits me perfectly as I gave specific measurements not like your standard sizes at bridal stores. I can’t rave enough about this dress, I love it and thank you again devotiondresses team!!

Dear Veronica,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review! We are very happy to hear that you loved your dress so much. We would like to wish you and your significant other all the best in your life together! DevotionDresses team
  • Mathilde
    Mathilde B. Married on 10/17/2020

Great quality and exactly what you want

Devotion Dress did a great job, I was a bit scared about buying my dress online but it was better than I expected. The dress is exactly what I wanted (bonna dress) and I can't wait to wear it. I'll post pictures after my wedding at the end of this year!
    Nancy B. Married on 09/05/2020

Customizable/Fast

My husband and I loved my wedding dress. It was incredibly light, which is what I wanted, and it fit me like a glove. I followed the instructions on how to measure myself through their videos on their website, which was easy to follow. I received my dress sooner than what I had expected and fell in love with it almost immediately. Absolutely recommend over all the other common bridal stores and overpriced bridal bridal boutiques.
  • Olga
    Olga Married on 06/15/2020

Best decision I made!!

I cannot say enough about how amazing Devotion is! Since my engagement I found them on Etsy and I saw the Pancy dress. I fell in love instantly, yet I was wondering about the wisdom of buying a custom made dress online. I started reading their page info, policies etc and they seem to be very legit and reliable so I went forward with them. The communication with them was amazing! So prompt, and clear! They very accommodating when I asked about customizations and they do great!! I asked for a closed plunged line and to cover the back with lace. It turned out super beautiful!! When I got the dress it didn’t dissapont. SO well made!!! The dress fit well but not perfectly, it just needed a bit of adjustment. The lady that did them was so amazed at the quality of the dress and recognized that the dress was not one made in a bulk factory but that it was of the best quality!!! I was so excited and pleased!! Another great thing is that for the quality of the dress, the price is beyond reasonable! So affordable for brides that have a tight budget but still want a beautiful/quality made dress!
    At the wedding everyone was telling me how beautiful the dress was. When I show pictures, I get the same reaction. Most importantly, I felt like I got the dress of my dreams for the best day of my life!! I totally recommend Devotion Dress. They will NOT disappoint!!
  • Heather
    Heather G. Married on 06/10/2020

Decisions Decisions

I have just ordered my dress and couldnt be more excited. Mia has been so patient with me while I have gone back and forth on colors and other details. She was also quick to respond and kept me calm doing a very big decisions.
  • Iriolexis
    Iriolexis Married on 05/31/2020

Scared to Buy Online? DON'T BE!

I was extremely skeptical to order my wedding dress online, but the long list of measurements I had to provide was my first indication that I was going to be getting quality service. Every interaction I had with Devotion Dresses was awesome; they even made me a style that was no longer available out of fabric they still had! Absolutely stunning dress that came beautifully packaged and on time with tracking. It weighed over 15lbs! the quality was awesome and the fit was EXACT. NO paying extra for alterations or waiting for them to be done. I cannot recommend them enough. If you love a dress you've seen, it is even more beautiful and intricate in person, take the leap! I'm so glad I did.

(If you are getting a long sleeve, almost ALL of their dresses have STRETCHY material under the arms. I did my first dance with my foot taller husband with no problem at all.)
    Karma Married on 05/05/2020

The perfect shopping experience!

There are no words to express the joyful experience it has been ordering and receiving my engagement dress!
    Help was given in every step, from taking measurements to making sure I get my dress on time.
    Even when I felt that I might not get my dress in time because of the Corona situation, I was assured that I didn't need to worry.
    Receiving my dress was just like Christmas morning. The packaging is so beautiful and handed with care and love. You even get a card with the name of person who took care of your dress. Those little things go a long way. I have to also say that I've never experienced a better customer service anywhere else.
    This has been the best online shopping experience I've ever had and I'm looking so much forward to ordering my wedding dress in the near future.
  • Iris
    Iris S. Married on 04/11/2020

Perfect wedding in a perfect dress

Everything perfect, extremly helpful and nice service. I love my wedding dress. My local tailor had some alterations to make (the dress was a bit too big, but maybe it was my own "measure-mistake"). My tailor said that the dress is of a very good quality. Devotion dresses fulfilled my wedding dress - dream!!
  • Ricci
    Ricci C. Married on 03/05/2020

Wedding dress

I was a little hesitant about ordering my wedding dress, but it was perfect, fit amazingly well and arrived exactly on time. Would definitely recommend.

Devotion's reply:

Dear Ricci Costa, thank you so much for your kind review!
    We wish you and your partner all the best!
  • Sky
    Sky F. Married on 02/21/2020

Great quality, price and timeliness!

I loved my dress from Devotion Dresses! I only had 3 months to plan a wedding during the Pandemic. Devotion Dresses made finding and receiving my perfect dress so easy! Great quality gowns!