JoSaBi Mariées

Oakland, CA View map Visit website

JoSaBi Mariées is a wedding dress boutique located in Oakland, California, moving away from tradition towards a personalized shopping approach. Founder Dafra established her store after her own fruitless wedding dress shopping experience. Being 5″11, she found that key elements she wanted, from form-fitting silhouettes to bling and ruffles, didn't seem to exist in one attractive package. Giving up the traditional approach, Dafra elected to craft her gown from scratch, and with that, JoSaBi Mariées was born.

Dafra's ingenuity and creative spirit allowed her to craft a bespoke ceremony and reception dress that complemented her exact measurements, vision, and quality standards. She aims to achieve exactly the same for you. Inspired by luxury wedding salons, JoSaBi Mariées is built on the belief that everyone deserves the dress they've always dreamed of for their wedding day. You bring the vision, and Dafra will do the work.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months
12+ months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Shaquita
    Shaquita H. Married on 09/17/2022

Amazing!!!!

Dafra and her team are AMAZING!!! They helped me create my dream wedding dress. When I didn’t have the words to describe what I wanted, they took a very creative approach in helping me discover what it is that I wanted. I could hear the “ooohs and ahhhhs” as I walked down the aisle. Definitely consider them! They exceeded my expectations!

JoSaBi Mariées's reply:

thank you so much JoSaBi Shaquita! your dress was such a sparkly dream to create, the details were so divine, and we loved every minute of working with you. Congratulations again, and thank you for allowing us to be part of your big day.
    Shaniquea R. Married on 09/17/2022

Josabi Mariees

My dress exceeded my expectations it was beautiful the communication was great I got videos and pictures through the whole process if you are looking for a unique wedding designer then look no further I am still glowing about my wedding
  • Shyntia
    Shyntia D. Married on 09/03/2022

It was excellent!!

Omg!! I can't say enough about JoSaBi Mariées. If I could give 10 stars I would. The CEO and her team are deeply involved in the wedding dress making process. From start to finish. They listened to all my requests, answered all my questions. And I tell you my wedding dress was perfect, I truly was perfect ! I was stunning ! I myself couldn't believe my eyes!! Thank you for making my big day a unique experience and an unforgettable one❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Oakland, California Oakland, CA, 94609
+13156643185
Location of (JoSaBi Mariées)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding