J'aime Bridal

Pleasanton, CA View map Visit website

Book an appointment on our website: jaimebridal.com or text us at 925-365-6862

Be sure to follow us on Instagram @jaimebridal for the latest happenings and newest arrivals.

Upcoming Events:

GOOD BUY to 2020 Sanple Sale - Ends November 17th

Ready to find your gown at anamazing price?! New 2021 dresses will be shipping soon, so it's time to part ways with our 2019/2020 collection.

Brides consistently tell us that we have the most beautiful and current selection of any bridal shop in the Bay Area. We're constantly editing and adding to our collection of over 350 bridals and 600 bridesmaids dresses.

Most of our gowns are less than a year old and you'll find all different styles from destination/beach dresses to elaborate embellished ball gowns, delicate lace gowns (the owner's personal favorite!) to sassy mermaid gowns reminiscent of old Hollywood to show off that figure.

Our service is the best in the Bay Area and we can prove it by having been voted twice as Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice Awards, Best Bridal Shop by the Tri-Valley Herald, and a "Best of the Knot" honoree for the past 3 years. If you need a recommendation just ask any of the following wedding professionals that have used us for their own weddings!

Jessica Dixon of The Petal Company

Dana Todd of Dana Todd Photography

Heather Quartermann of KKIQ and daughter of Georgine of Wente Vineyards

Kendall Trudeau daughter of Photographer Linda Trudeau

Rachel James of Round Hill Country Club

Shannon McGrail of McGrail Vineyards (Formally at The Palm Event Center)

Alyssia of Casa Real

Monique of The Palm Event Center

Michelle of Beet's (Casa Real and Palm Event Center Corporate)

Vanessa of Palm Event Center

PJ of Milk Glass Vintage Rentals

Kevin and Nick of Fantasy Sound (Both of their wives purchased their Bridal Gowns from us)

Melisa of Ruby Hill Gold Vlub

Mandy of the Rose Hotel

Courtney of Elliston Vineyards

Patty Walsh of Thomas Fogarty Winery

Angela, Sandy, and Carrie of Wedgewood Banquet Centers

Alan Cupples, retired CEO of Selix Tuxedos - assisted 2 daughter's with their bridal gowns and bridesmaids

Julie & Rachel of Tri-Valley Convention and Visitor's Bureau

Heather Druba of Wente Vineyards

Christine Glebov - Christine Glebov Photography

Lori Huneke - Images by Lori

Chrissy - Events by Chrissy

Lindsay Nader - Lindsay Lauren Events

Jen Isreal - Jen the Hair Girl

• Woman-owned

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

• Veronica
    Veronica L. Getting married on 04/06/2023

The best bridal shop in the Bay Area!

I bought my dress at J'aime Bridal after visiting 2 other bridal shops in the Bay Area. It was a fun and smooth process from start to finish. They've got so many beautiful dresses to choose from; I found a dress that I loved and can't wait to wear on my wedding day next year. The team at J'aime Bridal is experienced, helpful, and friendly -- not much more you could ask for there! Plus, Janis Stob, their in-house tailor, is extremely talented and efficient with alterations. I wish I had another dress to buy so that I could go back again!! For anyone seeking a wedding dress (or a bridesmaid dress), I'd highly recommend visiting J'aime Bridal! (and of course, I'll add photos of my dress after my wedding!)

Plus, during this COVID time, they're going above and beyond to help brides find their wedding dresses -- it's really clear that they love what they do!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 09/18/2021

Great for bridesmaids dresses too!

My bridesmaids purchased their dresses through J’aime Bridal and they were great! They had many Bill Levkoff sample dresses so each bridesmaid got to try on several different styles. The customer service was great--they have several dressing rooms in the same area so all the bridesmaids got to try on dresses simultaneously.

We ended up purchasing five dresses through this shop and all of my bridesmaids looked amazing!
    Shaan A. Married on 06/28/2021

Great place to shop for wedding dresses!

After visiting 3 different stores in the East Bay Area, I finally found my wedding dress at J’aime Bridal!! I was exhausted by the end of the day, but the store associates were so kind and energetic, and were extremely helpful in thinking through options and possibilities with me! In the end, I went with an a-line Maggie Sotero dress that happened to be a store sample — it fit me perfectly and was priced very reasonably. Janis, the in-house tailor, was also wonderful to work with — I needed only minor modifications, and Janis was both efficient and organized. Everything from my first fitting to my final fitting was super smooth, and they were even able to keep my dress until the wedding (and steam it just before!), which helped loads! If you’re searching for a wedding dress, J’aime Bridal is the perfect place to visit.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

57 photos · 06/29/2018

Deals

J'aime Bridal 1
Offer
Purchase your special order bridal gown on your first visit and receive $100 off. Excluded Sample Sale gowns. Receive 20% off bridesmaids dresses when you purchase your bridal gown from us. (Includes any bridal gown purchase.)

a beautiful gathering a beautiful gathering Wedding Planners

We love J'aime bridal, they have beautiful gowns and excellent service!

Lisa Teller | Makeup Artist Lisa Teller | Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the pleasure of working with J'aime Bridal for several events and projects! The staff is amazing and the dresses are always beautiful! I have seen so many bride's wearing dresses from J'aime Bridal and each of them say how incredible their experience was! I highly recommend them for your bridal dress needs!!

The Flower House The Flower House Wedding Florists

I had the great pleasure going to J'aime Bridal on Sunday with close family friends. What an amazing experience how these women handle the different energies, comments and thought processes. I see why they are #1. Jamie's sister Marin was helping us which what a pleasure knowing I was able to do her flowers, seeing many photos on the wall where we shared brides and also saw one of my current brides Stephanie. Abundance of LOVE! Truly an inspiring place.

719 Main St Suite B Pleasanton, CA, 94566
925-261-7885
925-365-6862

Tuesday - Friday 10am to 6pm Saturday & Sunday 10am to 5pm Evening appointments are also available by request.
Location of (J'aime Bridal)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding