719 Main St Suite B, Pleasanton, CA 94566 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About J'aime Bridal

Book an appointment on our website: jaimebridal.com

Upcoming Events:

L'Amour by Calla Blanche: December 15th-17th - 10% off all L'Amour dresses

Brides consistently tell us that we have the most beautiful and current selection of any bridal shop in the Bay Area. We're constantly editing and adding to our collection of over 350 bridals and 600 bridesmaids dresses.

Most of our gowns are less than a year old and you'll find all different styles from destination/beach dresses to elaborate embellished ball gowns, delicate lace gowns (the owner's personal favorite!) to sassy mermaid gowns reminiscent of old Hollywood to show off that figure.

Our service is the best in the Bay Area and we can prove it by having been voted twice as Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice Awards, Best Bridal Shop by the Tri-Valley Herald, and a "Best of the Knot" honoree for the past 3 years. If you need a recommendation just ask any of the following wedding professionals that have used us for their own weddings!

Jessica Dixon of The Petal Company

Dana Todd of Dana Todd Photography

Heather Quartermann of KKIQ and daughter of Georgine of Wente Vineyards

Kendall Trudeau daughter of Photographer Linda Trudeau

Rachel James of Round Hill Country Club

Shannon McGrail of McGrail Vineyards (Formally at The Palm Event Center)

Alyssia of Casa Real

Monique of The Palm Event Center

Michelle of Beet's (Casa Real and Palm Event Center Corporate)

Vanessa of Palm Event Center

PJ of Milk Glass Vintage Rentals

Kevin and Nick of Fantasy Sound (Both of their wives purchased their Bridal Gowns from us)

Melisa of Ruby Hill Gold Vlub

Mandy of the Rose Hotel

Courtney of Elliston Vineyards

Patty Walsh of Thomas Fogarty Winery

Angela, Sandy, and Carrie of Wedgewood Banquet Centers

Alan Cupples, retired CEO of Selix Tuxedos - assisted 2 daughter's with their bridal gowns and bridesmaids

Julie & Rachel of Tri-Valley Convention and Visitor's Bureau

J'aime Bridal 5
J'aime Bridal 6
J'aime Bridal 7

Alycia · Married on 02/24/2019

I loved this shop! Very understanding and accommodating. The dress I wanted was discontinued and Jaime went above and beyond to get my dress ordered. You can tell they really care and I can't speak highly of them enough!

Kamille · Married on 02/16/2019

Loved Everything About It

J'aime Bridal is the best bridal experience you can have. I found a dress at a bridal fair that I fell in love with, but I needed to have my mom with me when I chose my dress. So I called around the bay area trying to find a store that carried it. J'aime Bridal was listed as one, but didn't have it in stock. So they above and beyond and ordered a brand new sample dress in my size. We rescheduled for when they would have it, so I could try it on again. When I came for my appointment they hadn't let anyone try it on, and of course I loved it so they let me buy the brand new sample dress.

Their customer service is phenomenal, and I would recommend them to everyone. My dress was a Maggie Sottero - Veda. And my wedding was on Feb 16th, 2019 at the venue: OVY Camp in San Gregorio, CA.

J'aime Bridal 8
    J'aime Bridal 9
    J'aime Bridal 10
    J'aime Bridal 11
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 12/15/2018

wonderful experience with beautiful dresses

Let's just say I am one of those Brides that was very picky about her wedding dress. Thanks to Pinterest I had an image in my head of what I wanted my dress to look like, but after trying on too many to count I realized that my 'dream' dress wasn't in my budget. I went to Jaimes because it is a local store for me and after my first visit I was sure this was where I was going to buy my dress from. All the consultants were so accommodating and extremely knowledgeable. The owner was able to bring in a few dresses that I really wanted to try by one of the designers they carried. To me that stood out as outstanding customer service. I purchased a Essense of Australia dress and I love it. It has a jersey lining inside so beyond comfortable and fit like a glove after a few alterations. The ladies who work here seem to care about what you want and they don't push you to purchase a dress. It really is about enjoying yourself and finding the right dress for you..and the best part is all the dresses are reasonably priced with the most expensive being $2500. I would recommend this store to anyone!

J'aime Bridal 12
    J'aime Bridal 13
    J'aime Bridal 14

J'aime Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• J'aime Bridal 1
    $100 off Bridal Gowns
    Purchase your special order bridal gown on your first visit and receive $100 off. Excluded Sample Sale gowns. Receive 20% off bridesmaids dresses when you purchase your bridal gown from us. (Includes any bridal gown purchase.)

• a beautiful gathering
    a beautiful gathering Wedding Planners

We love J'aime bridal, they have beautiful gowns and excellent service!

• Lisa Teller | Makeup Artist
    Lisa Teller | Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the pleasure of working with J'aime Bridal for several events and projects! The staff is amazing and the dresses are always beautiful! I have seen so many bride's wearing dresses from J'aime Bridal and each of them say how incredible their experience was! I highly recommend them for your bridal dress needs!!

• The Flower House
    The Flower House Wedding Florists

I had the great pleasure going to J'aime Bridal on Sunday with close family friends. What an amazing experience how these women handle the different energies, comments and thought processes. I see why they are #1. Jamie's sister Marin was helping us which what a pleasure knowing I was able to do her flowers, seeing many photos on the wall where we shared brides and also saw one of my current brides Stephanie. Abundance of LOVE! Truly an inspiring place.

• 719 Main St, Suite B Pleasanton, 94566 See on map
    9252425880 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday - Friday 10am to 6pm, Saturday 10am to 5pm, Sunday and Monday by Appointment only. Evening appointments are also available.