719 Main St Suite B, Pleasanton, CA 94566 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About J'aime Bridal

Book an appointment on our website: jaimebridal.com

Upcoming Events:

L'Amour by Calla Blanche: December 15th-17th - 10% off all L'Amour dresses

Brides consistently tell us that we have the most beautiful and current selection of any bridal shop in the Bay Area. We're constantly editing and adding to our collection of over 350 bridals and 600 bridesmaids dresses.

Most of our gowns are less than a year old and you'll find all different styles from destination/beach dresses to elaborate embellished ball gowns, delicate lace gowns (the owner's personal favorite!) to sassy mermaid gowns reminiscent of old Hollywood to show off that figure.

Our service is the best in the Bay Area and we can prove it by having been voted twice as Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice Awards, Best Bridal Shop by the Tri-Valley Herald, and a "Best of the Knot" honoree for the past 3 years. If you need a recommendation just ask any of the following wedding professionals that have used us for their own weddings!

Jessica Dixon of The Petal Company

Dana Todd of Dana Todd Photography

Heather Quartermann of KKIQ and daughter of Georgine of Wente Vineyards

Kendall Trudeau daughter of Photographer Linda Trudeau

Rachel James of Round Hill Country Club

Shannon McGrail of McGrail Vineyards (Formally at The Palm Event Center)

Alyssia of Casa Real

Monique of The Palm Event Center

Michelle of Beet's (Casa Real and Palm Event Center Corporate)

Vanessa of Palm Event Center

PJ of Milk Glass Vintage Rentals

Kevin and Nick of Fantasy Sound (Both of their wives purchased their Bridal Gowns from us)

Melisa of Ruby Hill Gold Vlub

Mandy of the Rose Hotel

Courtney of Elliston Vineyards

Patty Walsh of Thomas Fogarty Winery

Angela, Sandy, and Carrie of Wedgewood Banquet Centers

Alan Cupples, retired CEO of Selix Tuxedos - assisted 2 daughter's with their bridal gowns and bridesmaids

Julie & Rachel of Tri-Valley Convention and Visitor's Bureau

J'aime Bridal 7
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 05/03/2019

Pleasant to work with!

I found my dress on my first visit! My bridesmaids found their dress with ease too! The staff members are so helpful and kind! Every time I walked it, it felt like a sisterhood! They breed a culture of kindness and positivity. Bride-to-be’s congratulating one another, giving each other compliments on dress choices, it’s just a warm environment.

Sent on 05/18/2019
    J'aime Bridal 8
  • Alycia

Alycia · Married on 02/24/2019

I loved this shop! Very understanding and accommodating. The dress I wanted was discontinued and Jaime went above and beyond to get my dress ordered. You can tell they really care and I can't speak highly of them enough!

Sent on 03/20/2018
  • ROMEO & STEPHANIE

ROMEO & STEPHANIE · Married on 02/24/2019

February 24, 2019 Wedding

Turns out, my sister-in-law and her cousins all purchased their wedding gowns here. Although I didn't find my wedding dress here, I did find my bridesmaids' dresses! I appreciate that I was allowed to order swatches before deciding on a color scheme for my wedding. Thanks to the staff for being patient with my bridemaids! They allowed my bridesmaids to come in to try on different styles and put their dresses on hold before purchasing.

Sent on 03/21/2019
    J'aime Bridal 9
    J'aime Bridal 10

J'aime Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• J'aime Bridal 1
    $100 off Bridal Gowns
    Purchase your special order bridal gown on your first visit and receive $100 off. Excluded Sample Sale gowns. Receive 20% off bridesmaids dresses when you purchase your bridal gown from us. (Includes any bridal gown purchase.)

• a beautiful gathering
    a beautiful gathering Wedding Planners

We love J'aime bridal, they have beautiful gowns and excellent service!

• Lisa Teller | Makeup Artist
    Lisa Teller | Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the pleasure of working with J'aime Bridal for several events and projects! The staff is amazing and the dresses are always beautiful! I have seen so many bride's wearing dresses from J'aime Bridal and each of them say how incredible their experience was! I highly recommend them for your bridal dress needs!!

• The Flower House
    The Flower House Wedding Florists

I had the great pleasure going to J'aime Bridal on Sunday with close family friends. What an amazing experience how these women handle the different energies, comments and thought processes. I see why they are #1. Jamie's sister Marin was helping us which what a pleasure knowing I was able to do her flowers, seeing many photos on the wall where we shared brides and also saw one of my current brides Stephanie. Abundance of LOVE! Truly an inspiring place.

• 719 Main St, Suite B Pleasanton, 94566 See on map
    9252425880 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday - Friday 10am to 6pm, Saturday 10am to 5pm, Sunday and Monday by Appointment only. Evening appointments are also available.