J'aime Bridal

Pleasanton, CA View map Visit website

We're celebrating 17 years in business! Come celebrate our Sweeter 17 with us!
Book your appointment: www.jaimebridal.com and see our latest happenings on Instagram @jaimebridal
So many new dresses for 2022 are arriving daily and we can't wait to see our brides in these gorgeous new styles!

Special Order dresses range in price from $1400 to $3800.

🤍 Need a dress quickly? It's our specialty! We have many off the rack options (brand new and discounted samples) and our designers have stocked up with dresses that can be delivered to the store in 1-2 weeks.

🤍 Our sample sizes range from size 6 to 26 and all can be special ordered in sizes 0 to 30.
We specialize in dresses for all types of weddings: Glam, Boho, Classic with dresses in all different styles mermaid, fit n flare, ball gown and more!

🤍 BOOK online using on our website: www.jaimebridal.com Call us at 925-846-8459 or text us 925-365-6862 or Direct Message us on Instagram too @jaimebridal

We're so excited for 2021 and can't wait to help you find your dress with us!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Veronica
    Veronica L. Getting married on 04/06/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best bridal shop in the Bay Area!

I bought my dress at J'aime Bridal after visiting 2 other bridal shops in the Bay Area. It was a fun and smooth process from start to finish. They've got so many beautiful dresses to choose from; I found a dress that I loved and can't wait to wear on my wedding day next year. The team at J'aime Bridal is experienced, helpful, and friendly -- not much more you could ask for there! Plus, Janis Stob, their in-house tailor, is extremely talented and efficient with alterations. I wish I had another dress to buy so that I could go back again!! For anyone seeking a wedding dress (or a bridesmaid dress), I'd highly recommend visiting J'aime Bridal! (and of course, I'll add photos of my dress after my wedding!)

Plus, during this COVID time, they're going above and beyond to help brides find their wedding dresses -- it's really clear that they love what they do!
    Elizabeth S. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great for bridesmaids dresses too!

My bridesmaids purchased their dresses through J’aime Bridal and they were great! They had many Bill Levkoff sample dresses so each bridesmaid got to try on several different styles. The customer service was great--they have several dressing rooms in the same area so all the bridesmaids got to try on dresses simultaneously.

We ended up purchasing five dresses through this shop and all of my bridesmaids looked amazing!
    Shaan A. Married on 06/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great place to shop for wedding dresses!

After visiting 3 different stores in the East Bay Area, I finally found my wedding dress at J’aime Bridal!! I was exhausted by the end of the day, but the store associates were so kind and energetic, and were extremely helpful in thinking through options and possibilities with me! In the end, I went with an a-line Maggie Sotero dress that happened to be a store sample — it fit me perfectly and was priced very reasonably. Janis, the in-house tailor, was also wonderful to work with — I needed only minor modifications, and Janis was both efficient and organized. Everything from my first fitting to my final fitting was super smooth, and they were even able to keep my dress until the wedding (and steam it just before!), which helped loads! If you’re searching for a wedding dress, J’aime Bridal is the perfect place to visit.
  • illustration stars

57 photos · 06/29/2018

Deals

J'aime Bridal 1
Offer
Purchase your special order bridal gown on your first visit and receive $100 off. Excluded Sample Sale gowns. Receive 20% off bridesmaids dresses when you purchase your bridal gown from us. (Includes any bridal gown purchase.)

a beautiful gathering a beautiful gathering Wedding Planners

We love J'aime bridal, they have beautiful gowns and excellent service!

Lisa Teller | Makeup Artist Lisa Teller | Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the pleasure of working with J'aime Bridal for several events and projects! The staff is amazing and the dresses are always beautiful! I have seen so many bride's wearing dresses from J'aime Bridal and each of them say how incredible their experience was! I highly recommend them for your bridal dress needs!!

The Flower House The Flower House Wedding Florists

I had the great pleasure going to J'aime Bridal on Sunday with close family friends. What an amazing experience how these women handle the different energies, comments and thought processes. I see why they are #1. Jamie's sister Marin was helping us which what a pleasure knowing I was able to do her flowers, seeing many photos on the wall where we shared brides and also saw one of my current brides Stephanie. Abundance of LOVE! Truly an inspiring place.

719 Main St Suite B Pleasanton, CA, 94566
925-365-6862

Tuesday - Friday 10am to 6pm Saturday & Sunday 10am to 5pm Evening appointments are also available by request.
Location of (J'aime Bridal)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding