719 Main St Suite B, Pleasanton, CA 94566 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About J'aime Bridal

Book an appointment on our website: jaimebridal.com

Upcoming Events:

L'Amour by Calla Blanche: December 15th-17th - 10% off all L'Amour dresses

Brides consistently tell us that we have the most beautiful and current selection of any bridal shop in the Bay Area. We're constantly editing and adding to our collection of over 350 bridals and 600 bridesmaids dresses.

Most of our gowns are less than a year old and you'll find all different styles from destination/beach dresses to elaborate embellished ball gowns, delicate lace gowns (the owner's personal favorite!) to sassy mermaid gowns reminiscent of old Hollywood to show off that figure.

Our service is the best in the Bay Area and we can prove it by having been voted twice as Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice Awards, Best Bridal Shop by the Tri-Valley Herald, and a "Best of the Knot" honoree for the past 3 years. If you need a recommendation just ask any of the following wedding professionals that have used us for their own weddings!

Jessica Dixon of The Petal Company

Dana Todd of Dana Todd Photography

Heather Quartermann of KKIQ and daughter of Georgine of Wente Vineyards

Kendall Trudeau daughter of Photographer Linda Trudeau

Rachel James of Round Hill Country Club

Shannon McGrail of McGrail Vineyards (Formally at The Palm Event Center)

Alyssia of Casa Real

Monique of The Palm Event Center

Michelle of Beet's (Casa Real and Palm Event Center Corporate)

Vanessa of Palm Event Center

PJ of Milk Glass Vintage Rentals

Kevin and Nick of Fantasy Sound (Both of their wives purchased their Bridal Gowns from us)

Melisa of Ruby Hill Gold Vlub

Mandy of the Rose Hotel

Courtney of Elliston Vineyards

Patty Walsh of Thomas Fogarty Winery

Angela, Sandy, and Carrie of Wedgewood Banquet Centers

Alan Cupples, retired CEO of Selix Tuxedos - assisted 2 daughter's with their bridal gowns and bridesmaids

Julie & Rachel of Tri-Valley Convention and Visitor's Bureau

5ms697front

92 Reviews for J'aime Bridal

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 02/20/2020

Perfect for this plus size bride!

I cannot even begin to say how much I loved finding my dress at J'aime Bridal! After going to 3 other shops, they were our last shop of the day and the most perfect one! As a plus-size bride I was so nervous how I was going to look in a wedding dress, but 10 minutes with the Jamie told me that this was my new home. I found my dress, they knew I had found it but didn't want to influence me because they wanted it to be authentically mine. WE ordered it in the right color and size with an additional lace package so I could add sleeves. It arrived so quickly I didn't know what to do! I went and tried it on and they were there for me when I had that magical moment of "this is my dress." After that it was a whirlwind! I set up my fittings with Janis Stob immediately. She helped me customize my sleeves perfectly! As a plus-size bride I don't like my arms, she made me look royal and comfortable! My sleeves were perfect, not itchy and I could raise my arms and dance the night away including our first choreo dance! My experience with her and the whole team is priceless and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Correa · Married on 10/11/2019

Favorite Bridal Boutique!!

I got married back in October and I purchased my Wedding dress through Jaime!
    I highly recommend Jaime Bridal to go dress shopping. They have a wide variety of sizes as well as styles of dresses.
    My experience trying on dresses was stress free and fun! All the ladies that work there, make a point of being attentive to your concerns, questions, etc.
    Jaime Bridal also has great options for bridesmaids, MOG & MOB Dresses!!

Sent on 02/24/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

J'aime Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• J'aime Bridal 1
    $100 off Bridal Gowns
    Purchase your special order bridal gown on your first visit and receive $100 off. Excluded Sample Sale gowns. Receive 20% off bridesmaids dresses when you purchase your bridal gown from us. (Includes any bridal gown purchase.)

• a beautiful gathering Wedding Planners

We love J'aime bridal, they have beautiful gowns and excellent service!

• Lisa Teller | Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the pleasure of working with J'aime Bridal for several events and projects! The staff is amazing and the dresses are always beautiful! I have seen so many bride's wearing dresses from J'aime Bridal and each of them say how incredible their experience was! I highly recommend them for your bridal dress needs!!

• The Flower House Wedding Florists

I had the great pleasure going to J'aime Bridal on Sunday with close family friends. What an amazing experience how these women handle the different energies, comments and thought processes. I see why they are #1. Jamie's sister Marin was helping us which what a pleasure knowing I was able to do her flowers, seeing many photos on the wall where we shared brides and also saw one of my current brides Stephanie. Abundance of LOVE! Truly an inspiring place.

• 719 Main St, Suite B Pleasanton, 94566 See on map
    925-261-7885 (Phone number)
    9252425880 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday - Friday 10am to 6pm, Saturday 10am to 5pm, Sunday and Monday by Appointment only. Evening appointments are also available.
    Location of (J'aime Bridal)