J'aime Bridal Reviews

J'aime Bridal 7
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 05/03/2019

Pleasant to work with!

I found my dress on my first visit! My bridesmaids found their dress with ease too! The staff members are so helpful and kind! Every time I walked it, it felt like a sisterhood! They breed a culture of kindness and positivity. Bride-to-be’s congratulating one another, giving each other compliments on dress choices, it’s just a warm environment.

Sent on 05/18/2019
    J'aime Bridal 8
  • Alycia

Alycia · Married on 02/24/2019

I loved this shop! Very understanding and accommodating. The dress I wanted was discontinued and Jaime went above and beyond to get my dress ordered. You can tell they really care and I can't speak highly of them enough!

Sent on 03/20/2018
  • ROMEO & STEPHANIE

ROMEO & STEPHANIE · Married on 02/24/2019

February 24, 2019 Wedding

Turns out, my sister-in-law and her cousins all purchased their wedding gowns here. Although I didn't find my wedding dress here, I did find my bridesmaids' dresses! I appreciate that I was allowed to order swatches before deciding on a color scheme for my wedding. Thanks to the staff for being patient with my bridemaids! They allowed my bridesmaids to come in to try on different styles and put their dresses on hold before purchasing.

Sent on 03/21/2019
    J'aime Bridal 9
    J'aime Bridal 10

Kamille · Married on 02/16/2019

Loved Everything About It

J'aime Bridal is the best bridal experience you can have. I found a dress at a bridal fair that I fell in love with, but I needed to have my mom with me when I chose my dress. So I called around the bay area trying to find a store that carried it. J'aime Bridal was listed as one, but didn't have it in stock. So they above and beyond and ordered a brand new sample dress in my size. We rescheduled for when they would have it, so I could try it on again. When I came for my appointment they hadn't let anyone try it on, and of course I loved it so they let me buy the brand new sample dress.

Their customer service is phenomenal, and I would recommend them to everyone. My dress was a Maggie Sottero - Veda. And my wedding was on Feb 16th, 2019 at the venue: OVY Camp in San Gregorio, CA.

Sent on 03/08/2019
    J'aime Bridal 11
    J'aime Bridal 12
    J'aime Bridal 13
    J'aime Bridal 14
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 12/15/2018

wonderful experience with beautiful dresses

Let's just say I am one of those Brides that was very picky about her wedding dress. Thanks to Pinterest I had an image in my head of what I wanted my dress to look like, but after trying on too many to count I realized that my 'dream' dress wasn't in my budget. I went to Jaimes because it is a local store for me and after my first visit I was sure this was where I was going to buy my dress from. All the consultants were so accommodating and extremely knowledgeable. The owner was able to bring in a few dresses that I really wanted to try by one of the designers they carried. To me that stood out as outstanding customer service. I purchased a Essense of Australia dress and I love it. It has a jersey lining inside so beyond comfortable and fit like a glove after a few alterations. The ladies who work here seem to care about what you want and they don't push you to purchase a dress. It really is about enjoying yourself and finding the right dress for you..and the best part is all the dresses are reasonably priced with the most expensive being $2500. I would recommend this store to anyone!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    J'aime Bridal 15
    J'aime Bridal 16
    J'aime Bridal 17

Mandy Rousseau · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous dress and fantastic experience!

Jaime and the whole team at J’aime Bridal are fantastic! They have gorgeous dresses at the right prices, and helped me pick just what I wanted. Janis at December’s Child, who does their alterations, worked absolute magic on creating lace cap sleeves and other complex changes to my dress. I absolutely love the final dress and loved working with this whole team to make it just perfect!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2018

Wonderful experience with J'aime Bridal! From my wedding gown to the bridesmaids dresses, all turned out perfectly!

Shout out to Janice for altering my gown and making my veil, It was PERFECT!

The whole team is so warm and friendly ! Thank you for the hospitality!!!

Sent on 05/17/2018
    J'aime Bridal 18
    J'aime Bridal 19
    J'aime Bridal 20

Megan · Married on 01/06/2018

I loved working with Jaime for my wedding dress. They are so genuinely kind and really helped me find a dress that fit my needs and style. (Plus, working with Janis at December's Child, the alterations shop attached to Jaime, was fantastic! She did an excellent job making adjustments to my dress to make it truly my own style!)

Sent on 01/15/2018

I went in for a sample sale just to look for fun and ended up buying a $1800 dress for $600. They had a wide variety of dresses and the alterations were right in the back of the store

Sent on 02/15/2017

Leslie · Married on 03/18/2016

The second I got engaged, I started to research bridal shops for my wedding gown. I went to a few and I wasn't feeling the warmth, or excitement from the people who ran the shop. Then I found a cute little shop in Pleasanton called J'Aime Bridal. The staff was so wonderful and welcoming and had a wide variety of dresses.
    That day I found my dress that I wanted. It was not what I thought I wanted, but it was a dream come true. I did end up getting my dress from them and they were absolutely wonderful to work with. Siri easy and friendly and happy for my patronage. If you are in the bay area and planning on getting married soon, J'Aime bridal is the place to go. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Katelyn · Married on 01/06/2016

This was the first and only place I went to try on dresses. I showed up and was greeted immediately. My consultant took the list I brought in of dresses andvwentbto work pulling them from the shelves while my friends picked out some too. I tried on mostly Maggie Sottero dresses. I fell in love with them online. By the end of my list I hadn't fallen in love with a dress. There were certain aspects of each dress I loved, but nothing that combined it all. My consultant then went and searched the racks and brought me the last dress I tried on. And I fell in LOVE! It is a Maggie Sottero and combines everything I loved about the other dresses. She let me try on some belts and accessories to find the perfect look and even let me take extra time because her next appointment had cancelled. We wound up buying my dress and accessories as well as my bridesmaid dress that day. I can't wait to get my dress in!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Jamie · Married on 11/14/2015

The store was beautiful and all the girls were so sweet and helpful. I found my dress in just two appointments. Everything is affordable and even the alterations store they recommended was affordable and flawless.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2015

What a fantastic boutique!! I definitely had a "Say Yes to the Dress" moment when I found my wedding dress at J'aime. They have a beautiful collection, and a surprisingly wide variety of styles given the size of the store. When I've gone to other boutiques to help friends find their dresses in the past, the samples can be a bit limited but J'aime has a great number of dresses to choose from. Being located in Pleasanton also made shopping for a dress so much more affordable than other spots I was considering, and all of the associates were very friendly, helpful and responsive. They were very on top of making sure that the dress arrived in time for the wedding, and that I had time for fittings. The dress itself was stunning - I got so many compliments on the wedding day and several people wanted to know where I'd find the dress (some seemed to think it was custom-made). In sum, I highly recommend J'aime to any future brides!

Sent on 11/06/2015

J'aime Bridal's reply:

Thank you Shannon! This was such a surprise to see this morning :) It's a great way to start the day and weekend helping brides. We're also having a wedding gown preservation sale if you need your dress cleaned and preserved. You can bring into the store or buy on our website and bring in later. www.jaimebridal.com. Thank you again!!! -Jaime

Evangeline · Married on 07/25/2015

This was the first and only shop I went to. I specifically chose this shop (even though it was about an hour drive from me) because they were the only ones who carried a specific Maggie Sottero dress that I wanted. Upon arrival, even though traffic made me a little late, they greeted me right away and already had a reserved dressing room and area for me and my bridesmaids. The attendant Courtney had already set aside the dress I wanted. She took me throughout the store to choose more dresses to try on. Throughout the entire time, she was so patient, and never pushy. I never felt rushed or pressured into buying anything. I ended up getting a different dress, one from Essence of Australia. She helped me place a super rush order and took my measurements. She was patient enough to explain to me the entire waiting process for my dress. She even helped me pick out some accessories (veil, headband, and belt).

My dress arrived at the store earlier than expected, which made me so happy! They are also open on Sundays so that made it super convenient for me to stop by on my days off. They gave me recommendations on seamstresses who can do my alterations. I ended up going with Janis. What made it even more convenient was she had another work area located in Benicia which was only 5 minutes from me. Janis was super sweet and nice! I felt comfortable with her, and she was always friendly. On top of that, she made my dress fit me perfectly like a glove! She knew exactly what she was doing.

Overall, J'aime Bridal shop and their recommended seamstress Janis were amazing! Thank you!!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Kricel · Married on 07/15/2015

After continuous trips to local bridal shops in search of the perfect wedding accessories, we finally stumbled upon J'aime Bridal and were instantly impressed by their friendly staff and selection of products. Although we had no appointment, the staff welcomed us and attentively listened to what I was looking for. They have a great selection of veils, from cathedral length to birdcage veils, you are bound to find something that fits your personality.

With the help of the J’aime Bridal team, I found the perfect veil for my destination wedding and even bought additional accessories. Great location, friendly and professional staff, and awesome variety of products. Only bummer; I wish I had visited J’aime Bridal first before purchasing my gown elsewhere.

Sent on 07/23/2015

I ordered my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses from J'aime. When I booked my appointment to try on dresses the first time, they were very helpful with scheduling and answering all my questions. Once it was time for the appointment my consultant was wonderful about staying in my price range (all the dresses are reasonably priced), picking dresses in styles I wanted and recommending other styles she thought would look great on me. Never once did she tell me I could only try on a few dresses as I was told at other places. I'm glad she recommended other styles as I ended up picking one of her recommendations, after coming back a few times to try it on. Never once during the appointment did I feel rushed as I did at other bridal stores nor did they ever try and push me to buy. My dress finally arrived and when I tried it on it seemed too snug and was concerned after I went home. I called the next day and they welcomed me back and had me try on the dress again and eased my fears as the corset was just tied to tight the day before. I am very confident that my dress will be prefect at my wedding. I am so happy that I got my wedding dress here, their professionalism, welcoming attitude really made me feel like I was getting the true bridal experience! When it was time to look at bridesmaid dresses there was no doubt I wanted to get the dress at J'aime, plus all my bridesmaids got 20% off their dress! I would highly recommend any bride check out this store!

Sent on 12/18/2014

I went to a bridal shop that was quite a bit fancier on the first go round and was disappointed by the lack of inventory. There were sooooo many options at J'aime it was amazing! I bought my dress and veil here and it all arrived much quicker than expected. I highly recommend going here!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/12/2014

J'aime Bridal was wonderful when it came to scheduling appointments, helping fit and wrestle the dresses for your special day or your favorite gals. You don't all have to rush over to Kleinfeld's bridal to say yes to the dress ladies! Thank you for your professionalism and sensitivity to insecurities when trying on my special dress...30pounds ago!

Much appreciation,
    Michelle Rutherford

P.S. Janis was amazing with my alterations and very flexible with scheduling! She made it look even better than I imagined...just ask my husband! Thank you Janis!!!

Sent on 09/28/2014
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 08/23/2014

I'm so glad I decided to make the trip down here! The shop is adorable, the lighting is perfect, and the dresses are gorgeous! I picked this place because they sold Maggie Sottero, she is my favorite designer, and I walked out with just that. I got the dress of my dreams for a great price. They even offer 20% off every bridesmaid dress purchased as well if you buy your wedding dress here, so my bridesmaids got beautiful dresses at a great price too. I would recommend J'aime to anyone looking for a beautiful dress without breaking the bank, they don't sell anything over $2,000. Jaime, the owner, is so sweet also. She's very attentive and had a lot of great tips. Love this place!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Aley · Married on 08/03/2014

J'aime Bridal was by far the BEST bridal shop I worked with! I knew the dress I wanted to buy as soon as I tried it on, so I shopped around for the right bridal shop to give my business to. I'm so glad I chose J'aime Bridal. Their selection for both bridal and bridesmaid dresses is amazing (so many choices!) and they are all so friendly and happy to see you. Jaime (the owner) knows me by name/voice/face and always wants to help out. When my veil order got messed up due to numbers being transposed, she rush ordered me a new veil and it arrived that week. My wedding wasn't for another good 6-7 weeks away at the time, so she didn't have to do that. Definitely go here if you're in the market for a dress!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/06/2014

I bought my dress at J'aime Bridal. The staff there are very knowledgeable and helpful when it comes to finding the right dress. The employees aren't on commission and you can tell by their genuine nature. I went to 3 other local bridal shops and I was most impressed by this store. They were attentive and very efficient with helping me me try on different dresses, belts, and veils.

They are also incredibly responsive over email. Everyone should have this type of experience when dress shopping for their big day. Check them out!

Sent on 12/28/2013

Ana · Married on 11/16/2013

J'aime Bridal helped me find the most beautiful wedding dress! They were very helpful and responsive. They have very beautiful bridesmaid dresses as well. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 03/16/2013

After calling a ton of other shops looking for a specific dress, J'aime Bridal came ot the rescue! The consultant I worked with the extremely helpful! Janice (seamstress) was also extremely helpful! They did a good job of communicating when my items came in and they let one of my bridesmaids pick up my items since I lived out of town!

Sent on 06/28/2013

I was working with a really tight budget and I found the dress I wanted here. Although it was a sample dress it was in better condition than others I tried on. The price was outrageously cheap for such a beautiful dress.

Sent on 01/28/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2012

There is truly no where better to find the dress of your dreams than at J'aime Bridal! All the girls who work there are helpful and friendly and Jaime herself is just as wonderful!

I brought in a pretty big group of girls to help me find my dress, and my consultant, Renee, didn't blink an eye! She let the girls all pick out different dresses for me to try on, even though they were nothing like what I had described as my "dream dress"- something that I was not expecting! I would assume that in a busy bridal shop like J'aime Bridal, the consultants would be pressed for time, but not here! Not Renee! She let us take our time and enjoy the experience.

Another thing I wasn't expecting was the price point. Having a conservative price range gave me the amazing experience of shopping based on the dresses I loved, not the dresses I could afford. This was another thing I wasn't expecting, but was so THRILLED to be able to experience!

I found my dream dress and couldn't have been more thrilled. All my guests loved it just as much as I do- I'm so thrilled that I found J'aime Bridal!

Sent on 02/07/2013