Sugar Rush Events

2977 ygnacio valley road, Walnut Creek, CA 94598 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sugar Rush Events

Sugar Rush Events is a wedding planning business based in Walnut Creek, California. Owned and operated by Kristen Jensen, who holds over 13 years of experience in event planning and design, this business is sure to plan the wedding of your dreams! With a passion for providing unique and creative ideas, her team will plan everything from design to florals to color choices, all with your best interest at heart. Kristen loves connecting with her couples and providing them with exceptional and professional service.

Sugar Rush Events works around the idea that each couple is special and unique They desire to plan an event that reflects their couple's distinct qualities and beliefs. Their services include:

• Day-of-coordination

a6a3219423637ac1 1510844130430 chloe jackman photography fall solage wedding 20

20 Reviews for Sugar Rush Events

• Carrie

Carrie Soldati · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Coordinator Ever! You'll regret not hiring her!

Kristen Jensen was the best choice to coordinate my daughter's ranch wedding. She made the planning
    process so easy and always gave timely reminders. Her coordination of the wedding day was perfect and she and her staff were almost invisible. She is a true professional who knows how to listen to her client. We had a couple of wedding day issues which she resolved so quickly and effectively. It has been 6 months since the wedding and people are still talking about it!! Her recommended vendors were superb. I am a "do it yourself" person, hard working and organized but delegating this job to Kristen was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Worth every penny!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Dana · Married on 05/27/2018

Hiring Kristen Jensen and her team at Sugar Rush Events was the single best decision I made in planning my recent wedding. My only regret is that I cannot plan more weddings with Kristen! She made the planning process seamless and the day of as care free as could be. I was the last of my bridesmaids to get married and every single one of them has commented at how amazing Kirsten was and how the planners/coordinators they used at their own weddings paled in comparison to Kristen. She is truly the best! If you are even considering whether or not to hire Kristen, let me make your decision easy- do it! And use her for as many services as your budget will allow.

If my fiance could describe me, he would say I am "type A+" and be the first to tell you that my single worst fault is not trusting others enough to help me. However, being that we are east coasters, I quickly realized that planning a destination wedding in California was going to be nearly impossible without the help of a planner, given my demanding job and being unfamiliar with the vendors out west. From the first phone call I had with Kristen, I knew I could rely on her and felt immediately at ease. My usual hesitation to "let go" melted away the closer and closer we got to the wedding. Kristen was delightfully bubbly, professional and on top of her game from the very start. She listened to my ideas and designed and delivered the wedding of my dreams. What I appreciated the most about Kristen, however, was that in listening to my ideas she remained pragmatic above all else. I have a tendency to think "more is more" and Kristen was honest when things I wanted were unnecessary or a waste of money. Kristen was always willing to help and sprung into action when the custom neon sign we ordered showed up broken (we got it fixed!). Kristen even helped me brain storm ideas for a welcome event even though we hadn't hired her to help with it. She is the absolute best and I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Sugar Rush Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2807.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Fantasy Sound Event Services Wedding DJs

Kristen is a joy to work with. She is extremely detail oriented, and works hard to make sure your wedding will go off without a hitch. We always enjoy working with Kristen!

• Cazinha Portrait Design Wedding Photographers

Kristen is great to work with! The brides love her - and for good reason. The day flows flawlessly, everything looks beautiful, and she is a sea of calm. Your in good hands!

• The Flower House Wedding Florists

Kristen Jensen is truly a pleasure to work. Her ideas are innovative and can adapt and please anyone's taste and vision. Bride's love and trust Kristen completely which makes it such a joy to be apart of her team. You are in good hands with this lady!

• 2977 ygnacio valley road Walnut Creek, 94598 See on map
    925-521-8793 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sugar Rush Events)