2977 ygnacio valley road, Walnut Creek, CA 94598 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sugar Rush Events

Sugar Rush Events is a wedding planning business based in Walnut Creek, California. Owned and operated by Kristen Jensen, who holds over 13 years of experience in event planning and design, this business is sure to plan the wedding of your dreams! With a passion for providing unique and creative ideas, her team will plan everything from design to florals to color choices, all with your best interest at heart. Kristen loves connecting with her couples and providing them with exceptional and professional service.

Sugar Rush Events works around the idea that each couple is special and unique They desire to plan an event that reflects their couple's distinct qualities and beliefs. Their services include:

• Day-of-coordination

Sugar Rush Events 3
Sugar Rush Events 4
Sugar Rush Events 5

Mandy · Married on 06/16/2017

While we haven't had our wedding yet, I want to review Kristen now for all those brides looking to book a wedding planner in 2018. I wish I could give 10 stars to Kristen--she is truly an amazing person and so much more than just a wedding planner. Our wedding was scheduled for Oct. 14 in Sonoma, and my fiance and I woke up the Monday before our wedding to the news about the devastating fires in the North Bay. Kristen worked tirelessly on our behalf to reach out to our vendors and find alternative venue options--basically doing everything in her power to make our wedding happen. She checked in with us constantly, sending sweet texts and staying SO positive. I can't even count the number of times we talked, and I know there is no way we would have gotten through the week without her.

Once we made the decision to postpone our wedding, Kristen sprung into action, contacting all our vendors with a new potential date and taking over all communication. Within three days, we had a new wedding date with most all of our vendors on board. She was so reassuring that we could still have the day of dreams, and she even sent us the most beautiful bouquet of flowers the day following our cancellation. She found us a new make-up artist and hairstylist (at a discount) and also helped us reschedule (at a discount) with our welcome party venue. It was unbelievable the amount of work she put into this and what she was able to pull off.

We did not hire Kristen as a full-time coordinator, and rather hired her for Day-of as well as a la carte design services. She did not have to spend so much time doing this on our behalf, and we are so grateful that she did. This is of course all in addition to the wonderful planning services she provided up until this point, as well as the design details she dreamed up for our wedding--while those have yet to be executed, we have no doubt that with Kristen by our side our new wedding day will be everything we had imagined and more!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Teresa · Married on 05/07/2016

**OUTSTANDING PLANNING AND EXECUTION**

My husband and I feel so lucky to have been able to work with such wonderful, creative, and experienced professional to make our wedding extra smooth and beautiful. Kristen Jensen of Sugar Rush Events was able to see our style and vision and created a wedding design that was exactly what we wanted and more. She nailed the look, the atmosphere, literally everything. I felt a bit all over the place when we started planning our wedding, since I have eclectic taste in terms of style, and Kristen was able to ask all the right questions to bring everything together in a cohesive fashion that was gorgeous and comfortable for me and my husband, and all of our guests. (Including the kids! The kids tables she designed were a huge hit for our many very young guests.)

We hired a day-of wedding planner through Sugar Rush Events also. Audrey was friendly and knowledgeable through every step of the process, which was very reassuring from our end. She and Kristen handled so much communication with our vendors regarding contracts and wedding day logistics--a huge relief!

The week before our wedding showed rain in the forecast. I was tremendously disappointed, but Kristen was able to come up with three different inclement weather back-up plans that were not going to cost us any extra money. (I really did not want to a) get married in a tent or b) pay to rent a tent.)

Sugar Rush treated us so well, we would almost get married again for another chance to work together! My husband and I highly recommend Sugar Rush Events--you won't find better service anywhere else.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Sugar Rush Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2807.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Fantasy Sound Event Services
    Fantasy Sound Event Services Wedding DJs

Kristen is a joy to work with. She is extremely detail oriented, and works hard to make sure your wedding will go off without a hitch. We always enjoy working with Kristen!

• Cazinha Portrait Design
    Cazinha Portrait Design Wedding Photographers

Kristen is great to work with! The brides love her - and for good reason. The day flows flawlessly, everything looks beautiful, and she is a sea of calm. Your in good hands!

• The Flower House
    The Flower House Wedding Florists

Kristen Jensen is truly a pleasure to work. Her ideas are innovative and can adapt and please anyone's taste and vision. Bride's love and trust Kristen completely which makes it such a joy to be apart of her team. You are in good hands with this lady!

• 2977 ygnacio valley road Walnut Creek, 94598 See on map