Sugar Rush Events

2977 ygnacio valley road, Walnut Creek, CA 94598 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sugar Rush Events

Sugar Rush Events is a wedding planning business based in Walnut Creek, California. Owned and operated by Kristen Jensen, who holds over 13 years of experience in event planning and design, this business is sure to plan the wedding of your dreams! With a passion for providing unique and creative ideas, her team will plan everything from design to florals to color choices, all with your best interest at heart. Kristen loves connecting with her couples and providing them with exceptional and professional service.

Sugar Rush Events works around the idea that each couple is special and unique They desire to plan an event that reflects their couple's distinct qualities and beliefs. Their services include:

• Day-of-coordination

Sugar Rush Events 3
Sugar Rush Events 4
Sugar Rush Events 5

Dana · Married on 05/27/2018

Hiring Kristen Jensen and her team at Sugar Rush Events was the single best decision I made in planning my recent wedding. My only regret is that I cannot plan more weddings with Kristen! She made the planning process seamless and the day of as care free as could be. I was the last of my bridesmaids to get married and every single one of them has commented at how amazing Kirsten was and how the planners/coordinators they used at their own weddings paled in comparison to Kristen. She is truly the best! If you are even considering whether or not to hire Kristen, let me make your decision easy- do it! And use her for as many services as your budget will allow.

If my fiance could describe me, he would say I am "type A+" and be the first to tell you that my single worst fault is not trusting others enough to help me. However, being that we are east coasters, I quickly realized that planning a destination wedding in California was going to be nearly impossible without the help of a planner, given my demanding job and being unfamiliar with the vendors out west. From the first phone call I had with Kristen, I knew I could rely on her and felt immediately at ease. My usual hesitation to "let go" melted away the closer and closer we got to the wedding. Kristen was delightfully bubbly, professional and on top of her game from the very start. She listened to my ideas and designed and delivered the wedding of my dreams. What I appreciated the most about Kristen, however, was that in listening to my ideas she remained pragmatic above all else. I have a tendency to think "more is more" and Kristen was honest when things I wanted were unnecessary or a waste of money. Kristen was always willing to help and sprung into action when the custom neon sign we ordered showed up broken (we got it fixed!). Kristen even helped me brain storm ideas for a welcome event even though we hadn't hired her to help with it. She is the absolute best and I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 07/21/2018
    Sugar Rush Events 6
    Sugar Rush Events 7
    Sugar Rush Events 8
    Sugar Rush Events 9
    Sugar Rush Events 10

Mandy · Married on 06/16/2017

While we haven't had our wedding yet, I want to review Kristen now for all those brides looking to book a wedding planner in 2018. I wish I could give 10 stars to Kristen--she is truly an amazing person and so much more than just a wedding planner. Our wedding was scheduled for Oct. 14 in Sonoma, and my fiance and I woke up the Monday before our wedding to the news about the devastating fires in the North Bay. Kristen worked tirelessly on our behalf to reach out to our vendors and find alternative venue options--basically doing everything in her power to make our wedding happen. She checked in with us constantly, sending sweet texts and staying SO positive. I can't even count the number of times we talked, and I know there is no way we would have gotten through the week without her.

Once we made the decision to postpone our wedding, Kristen sprung into action, contacting all our vendors with a new potential date and taking over all communication. Within three days, we had a new wedding date with most all of our vendors on board. She was so reassuring that we could still have the day of dreams, and she even sent us the most beautiful bouquet of flowers the day following our cancellation. She found us a new make-up artist and hairstylist (at a discount) and also helped us reschedule (at a discount) with our welcome party venue. It was unbelievable the amount of work she put into this and what she was able to pull off.

We did not hire Kristen as a full-time coordinator, and rather hired her for Day-of as well as a la carte design services. She did not have to spend so much time doing this on our behalf, and we are so grateful that she did. This is of course all in addition to the wonderful planning services she provided up until this point, as well as the design details she dreamed up for our wedding--while those have yet to be executed, we have no doubt that with Kristen by our side our new wedding day will be everything we had imagined and more!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Sugar Rush Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,807.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• Fantasy Sound Event Services
    Fantasy Sound Event Services Wedding DJs

Kristen is a joy to work with. She is extremely detail oriented, and works hard to make sure your wedding will go off without a hitch. We always enjoy working with Kristen!

• Cazinha Portrait Design
    Cazinha Portrait Design Wedding Photographers

Kristen is great to work with! The brides love her - and for good reason. The day flows flawlessly, everything looks beautiful, and she is a sea of calm. Your in good hands!

• The Flower House
    The Flower House Wedding Florists

Kristen Jensen is truly a pleasure to work. Her ideas are innovative and can adapt and please anyone's taste and vision. Bride's love and trust Kristen completely which makes it such a joy to be apart of her team. You are in good hands with this lady!

• 2977 ygnacio valley road Walnut Creek, 94598 See on map