Papers and Petals Bridal

Burlingame, CA View map

Papers & Petals Bridal is a full service salon in Burlingame, California, that has a charming atmosphere and fully-stocked store. Their knowledgeable staff and selection of gowns by top wedding designers ensure a memorable experience for every customer. With a goal of making you feel as comfortable as possible, Papers & Petals has an in-house seamstress to customize your gown and perfect the fit.

Papers & Petals Bridal gets new inventory monthly, and the average turnaround time on a gown is less than six months. They stock attire for the bride, bridesmaids, father of the bride, father of the groom, flower girls, groom, groomsmen, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and ring bearers. Papers & Petals proudly offers clients a selection of services to accompany their attire:

• Alterations
  • Appointments only
  • Cleaning
  • Preservation
  • Rentals

Other Products

In addition to bridal, formal, plus-size, and sample gowns, Papers & Petals Bridal sells a variety of accessories to compliment your look, including bridal belts, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, shoes, tuxedo rentals, and veils.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Rentals

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.2

• Connie
    Connie A. Married on 10/09/2021

Found my perfect dress with the amazing help of Georgette and her team!

Had a great experience with Georgette and her team! I had a very vague idea of what I wanted my wedding dress to look like, and with the few details I gave her she was able to help me find the perfect dress! My wedding was originally scheduled for May but because of Covid I had to postpone until October. Georgette was kind enough to hold my dress there for me until I was ready to pick it up.
  • Annalise
    Annalise Married on 09/05/2020

Exceptional Selection and Service!

Georgette and her team were phenomenal! Besides just finding me a perfect, absolute stunning wedding dress, she puts care and love into the experience. Unfortunately, I was a COVID bride and had to reschedule my wedding four times. Every time Georgette worked to ensure my dress was ready and adjust any fittings as needed. She also checked in on me multiple times throughout the process with encouraging messages and thoughts. She had an amazing number of dresses to select from and a fantastic seamstress to make any alternations or modifications. I would highly recommend Paper and Petals to any and every future bride!
    Kayla Married on 10/12/2019
    I can’t say enough good things about the ladies at Papers and Petals. When we first arrived, I thought I had already found my dress, but once I came in and described what I was looking for, it was evident that the dress I had found was NOT “the one.” Georgette has an amazing eye for style and personality, and the first dress she put on me was the perfect dress and the one I ultimately purchased. All the fittings also were extremely smooth – the staff was very professional and talented, and they were able to make the small alterations I wanted to the dress. The whole team always had my best interest at heart and was always honest and helpful with us.

From a personnel standpoint, I feel that Papers and Petals cannot be beat. Georgette has hired a lovely group that is friendly, kind, supportive, and just fun to be around. All of my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself all had so much fun every time we went to the shop and walked out laughing. Georgette and her team felt like family and we were so grateful for their support and friendship throughout the process. I am so grateful that we found them and would recommend them to every bride! Their service and the quality of their dresses cannot be beat.

Deals

Papers and Petals Bridal 1
Discount
If there are 3 or more bridesmaids or if a bride purchases her dress through our store, all bridesmaids dresses are 15% off ticket price.

1419 Burlingame Ave - #G Burlingame, CA, 94010

M-F 10 - 7 | Sat 10 - 6 | Sun 11 - 4
Location of (Papers and Petals Bridal)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding