2226 South Shore Center, Alameda, CA 94501 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About Janene's Bridal Boutique

We treat brides like the royalty they are.

We are the top wedding dress destination in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are inclusive to all sizes with a huge passion for housing the largest plus size inventory in all of Northern California. Not only has our CEO, Stephani built up the success of this store, but she has also become a fundamental voice in the bridal industry. Her belief is that all brides and all sizes should be celebrated. She orders her sample dresses in an array of sizes and promotes inclusivity in her niche.

We believe that your wedding dress should capture the feeling of your love story. We want all of our brides to feel and look their best on their special day, but above all we want them to have that magic moment of the perfect dress finding them.

Our expert stylists are trained to help find dresses that will flatter all shapes and sizes while also pulling some surprises to help that magical dream dress find its way to you.

Our Alameda, California boutique is home to some of the most luxurious wedding dresses in the San Francisco Bay Area! Our designer wedding gowns range from $800 to $6,000. Want something more unique? We also offer an in-house wedding dress designer who can customize a one-of-a-kind gown look that mirrors your personal wedding style. Our variety of options means that our store is the ideal location where you can find the perfect dress, with an impeccable service experience, just minutes outside of San Francisco.

Your dream dress is only an appointment away. We have a unique selection of appointment types to help make your dress shopping experience luxurious and unforgettable. We look forward to popping some champagne together and helping you experience your special moment while you find your dream dress with us.

xo Cheers to love.

• Woman-owned
Follow Janene's Bridal Boutique on
img 7855 51 438019 158258049098686
facetune 16 02 2020 22 36 43 51 438019 158204850136218
img 6781 51 438019 158342042875941
6052056081994088448 o 51 438019 158093153479656
Janene's Bridal Boutique
copy of copy of copy of copy of copy of pink spring photo instagram story 1 51 438019 158071247595581
img 5949 51 438019 158342042841648

76 Reviews for Janene's Bridal Boutique

• Cristina

Cristina · Married on 04/03/2021

Great experience

I had an appointment with Janene's Bridal Boutique this past Saturday and had a great experience. My bridal consultant was Jenna and she was super sweet and helpful. They have a huge selection of dresses and it can seem overwhelming but they had so many beautiful dresses. Although I didn't purchase a dress I had a great experience with them and have a feeling I'll be back. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Elvina

Elvina · Married on 10/11/2020

Highly recommended!

I bought and had my dress altered at Janene's and had such a wonderful experience throughout the entire process!

Carla was my stylist and she so sweet and patient with my group and me. She gave us a tour of the entire store, pointing out different designers and price ranges, gave us a bag of clips to mark any dresses we were interested in, and let us loose! I told her what I was looking for, so she added some selections of her own as well. Despite trying on a bunch of dresses (including a couple of over the top gowns just for fun), I ultimately wound up going with the dress she picked out for me, which turned out to be well under my budget. She really knows her stuff! We had such a fun time singing along to the music playing in the store and she even let a few members of my group try on some veils for a fun impromptu photoshoot. Since Janene's was my first wedding dress shopping stop, I was hesitant to commit to a dress without checking out other stores first. Carla was so understanding and didn't pressure me at all to make a decision on the spot. She told me that they would keep my dress information and measurements on file in case I decide later on to go through with the purchase. I shouldn't have had my doubts--I called back to order the dress immediately after a mediocre experience at another bridal boutique!

Months later when my dress arrived, I worked with Brooke in alterations. She really took her time asking me if there were any changes I wanted to make to my dress to make it perfect and patiently explained all of my options and pricing. Then, Janene herself came by to pin my dress and make alteration recommendations. I came back for a few more appointments, targeting different areas of the dress each time. There was so much attention to detail and I could tell that the whole alterations team really worked hard to make every aspect of my dress perfect. I was also given suggestions on how to look best while wearing my dress and how to move in it. They also taught my bridesmaids how to get me into my dress and how to do the bustle. On the day before my wedding, they had me try on the dress one last time (it fit like a glove!) then had it fluffed and bagged, ready to go for the big day.

I can't recommend Janene's enough. Every staff member I encountered was so sweet and I truly felt that they really cared about making everything perfect for me. They even gave me a discount for being a nurse! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/16/2021

Janene's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

3 Real Weddings

• Elegance Preserved Wedding Dresses

We have worked closely with the talented team at Janene's for some time now. They have rescued more than one bride with their incredible tailoring services. A real jewel in the Bay!

• Elegance Preserved Wedding Dresses

• Christine Glebov Photography Wedding Photographers

Janene's Bridal is a beautiful bridal boutique located in the downtown district of Alameda, California. They have a gorgeous and unique selection of bridal gowns. Many of the my clients have "said yes to the dress" at Janene's Bridal and rave about the excellent service.

• 2226 South Shore Center Alameda, CA, 94501 See on map
    510-662-6455 (Phone number)
    Monday: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Thursday: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. Friday: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. * During the weekdays customers are welcome to stop by and browse the boutique. If you are a walk-in customer please be respectful of any appointments in progress. We try to schedule appointments so our customers receive our full, undivided attention.
    Location of (Janene's Bridal Boutique)
  • 228 Grant Ave 2nd and 3rd floor San Francisco, CA, 94108 See on map
    Location of (Janene's Bridal Boutique)