Ventura, CA 93003 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Amber Weir Event Design and Coordination - www.AmberWeir.com

Amber Weir Event Design & Coordination is a boutique wedding coordinating firm based in Ventura California. Packages include All-Inclusive, Essential and Month Of. Visit www.amberweir.com for more information.

7 Reviews for Amber Weir Event Design and Coordination - www.AmberWeir.com

Angela · Married on 09/07/2013

We hired Amber for our "month of" wedding coordination and could not be happier! She lived up to exactly what her service agreement says. Only thing I may have done differently is chosen a package where she starts earlier in the process.

Our venue required us to have a Month of Wedding coordinator and after speaking with several wedding planners, her style and approach along with pricing won us over. We met with her at our first tasting with our caterer (Seasons Catering) and it was great that she knew them well and had great working relationships with many of the vendors we selected.

We met for a second time at our Venue one month prior to our wedding and from there she took over. She's extremely organized with schematics and timelines. She brought an assistant and together they managed every aspect of our ceremony and reception. Her great time management helped us to get in all the photos and special moments we wanted including eating our tasty appetizers and our dinners! At the end of the evening, she made sure all our vendors and guests left the venue on time (as we would be charged for stragglers).

Best of all, she and her team were so great at their roles that we hardly noticed them there!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 05/11/2013

I can't say enough about how fabulous Amber Weir is! On our first phone conversation she was extremely knowledgeable and eloquent. During out meetings she was mellow and easygoing, yet handled everything with an even hand and tone. A few days before our wedding, I called her in a panic as there were potential unforeseen issues with parking and a threats of cars being towed/ event shut down. Amber reassured me in a calm tone that everything would be okay and she worked the situation out within hours, at NO ADDITIONAL COST to our budget!!! The day of our wedding we had a few "issues" with family members getting their own ideas on decor. Amber played the "bad cop" by politely asking the family member to cease and desist, as all decor had already been agreed upon and settled in advance. Everything from the placement of the details to the timeline were perfect and ran smoothly. During the event, a toilet got clogged up and within minutes Amber and her team were plunging and cleaning everything up. The impeccable service continued on into the evening and even after my wedding, as Amber took it upon herself to mail our marriage license so that we did not have to worry about it upon returning from our honeymoon.

I honestly can't say enough about Amber Weir. She had tremendous and creative vision in the planning process and executed my wedding and every little detail perfectly. She was in control and handled everything and anything, so that I could truly enjoy my day.

My wedding was a perfect dream, thanks to Amber Weir.

TAKE MY ADVICE, AMBER WEIR IS WORTH EVERY PENNY AND MORE!! HIRE AMBER FOR YOUR WEDDING AND I PROMISE YOU WILL BE HAPPY YOU DID!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2012

Amber is AMAZING!! I am gifting her to my sisters if/when they get married. I planned my entire wedding and hired Amber for month-of but I should have hired her for the whole thing! She is patient, informative, detailed oriented and very organized. My wedding ran smoothly and with no hiccups. She set up the entire event and broke it down (I purchased most of my decor so there was a lot for her to do in that respect). She kept me calm and took care of everything. After all is said and done...I can honestly say I love Amber! Brides, be smart...hire the best.

Sent on 10/31/2012

• In The Mix Events
    In The Mix Events Wedding DJs

Fabulous coordination and creativity! We love working with Amber!

• Wedding Santa Barbara
    Wedding Santa Barbara Wedding Officiants

Amber is one of those coordinators that makes everything sweet, pretty and calm, including all the problems and crisis that sometimes occur--all those unexpected human things or glitches of some kind. She has a way within herself to run a balm, a smoothing agent over everything, while the details are all being handled. Even if the florist's van brakes down and it's 15 minutes before the ceremony and not all the flowers are there, she panics not, and the flowers arrive, the florist in a sweat, but leaves cool and in good shape. Her people skills are enormous and natural to her, so problems seem to take nothing out of her. Detailed, an eye for beauty and a heart for peace and ease, Amber is a top choice. While being so serene, she nails all the details and makes room for better things to happen if there's a sudden change in plans. She's a sweetheart and treats her clients and co-professionals with a respectful hand. She's a complete winner.

• Hair and Makeup by Sarah
    Hair and Makeup by Sarah Wedding Hair & Makeup

Fantastic planner! Amber is a delight to work with :)

• Ventura, 93003 See on map